PDA

View Full Version : With Obama unwillingness or inability to authorize

OntheRail
10-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Defensive action it Benghazi... could it be "HE" GOT a call instead of making IT when it came to Osama bin Laden..?

I mean in the press photo he looks like he just got there... So maybe it was Brrrrinng Brrinnng.

Obama: Uh mmm yes.

Gen: Mr. President we're a 1/4 mile out.

Obama: From what?

Gen: From Osama's compound.... better hurry.

Obama: HOLD ON!

Click.....

Obama: Hello... hello... damn.

Pitter patter... pitter patter creek...

Obama: What's Goin' On?

Gen: Congratulation Mr President You Got him... Good Call.

Obama: Ummm yes... YES I did that.

Just saying... could of been like that.

On the other hand

Tyrone Woods disregarded those Orders and ran to the sounds of gunfire.

I believe President Romney will award him the Congressional Medal of Honor.... as he is a true Hero.

so.cal.fan
10-27-2012, 07:06 PM
What Obama didn't do or did do in regards to the Benghazi tragedy....is enough for me to say that Obama is not fit to be President of the United States. He is not!!!!!!!

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Must be a slow night.

horses4courses
10-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Must be a slow night.

Wait until Nov 7th....

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 07:24 PM
What Obama didn't do or did do in regards to the Benghazi tragedy....is enough for me to say that Obama is not fit to be President of the United States. He is not!!!!!!!

Very well put. This particular failure of his cost American lives and shouldn't be tossed aside like some minor incident......People died.

Stillriledup
10-27-2012, 07:28 PM

Seemed like 9/11 didnt affect GWB getting a 2nd term. Is this somehow different?

Tom
10-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Seemed like 9/11 didnt affect GWB getting a 2nd term. Is this somehow different?

Yes - he handled the situation - inherited from Bill Clinton - like a Commander in Chief, not a Community Organizer.

mostpost
10-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Defensive action it Benghazi... could it be "HE" GOT a call instead of making IT when it came to Osama bin Laden..?

I mean in the press photo he looks like he just got there... So maybe it was Brrrrinng Brrinnng.

Obama: Uh mmm yes.

Gen: Mr. President we're a 1/4 mile out.

Obama: From what?

Gen: From Osama's compound.... better hurry.

Obama: HOLD ON!

Click.....

Obama: Hello... hello... damn.

Pitter patter... pitter patter creek...

Obama: What's Goin' On?

Gen: Congratulation Mr President You Got him... Good Call.

Obama: Ummm yes... YES I did that.

Just saying... could of been like that.

On the other hand

Tyrone Woods disregarded those Orders and ran to the sounds of gunfire.

I believe President Romney will award him the Congressional Medal of Honor.... as he is a true Hero.

That is without a doubt the most idiotic posting in the history of Pace advantage off topic.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2012, 08:53 PM
That is without a doubt the most idiotic posting in the history of Pace advantage off topic.Your objectivity must be called into question, because it's not even close.

FantasticDan
10-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Yes - he handled the situation - inherited from Bill Clinton - like a Commander in Chief, not a Community Organizer.http://www.prorev.com/bush911.jpg

FantasticDan
10-27-2012, 09:11 PM
That is without a doubt the most idiotic posting in the history of Pace advantage off topic.Wait 'til tomorrow - new low standards set daily! :ThmbUp: :p

Stillriledup
10-27-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.prorev.com/bush911.jpg

:lol:

Looks like he's keeping America safe to me!

Mike at A+
10-27-2012, 10:07 PM
I have to laugh when I see this Michael Moore bullshit. In the 7 or 8 minutes that passed, what could have been done? Give orders to shoot down every plane flying over America? Nah, can't do that because that would make Bush a mass murderer. Jump up and get out of that classroom? Nah, that would make those kids scarred for life. Such cruelty.

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 10:11 PM
I have to laugh when I see this Michael Moore bullshit. In the 7 or 8 minutes that passed, what could have been done? Give orders to shoot down every plane flying over America? Nah, can't do that because that would make Bush a mass murderer. Jump up and get out of that classroom? Nah, that would make those kids scarred for life. Such cruelty.
I think it's kind of nonsense too, but quite a stretch to think the kids would have been scarred for life if Bush left, isn't it?

what makes you think this?

Mike at A+
10-27-2012, 10:17 PM
I think it's kind of nonsense too, but quite a stretch to think the kids would have been scarred for life if Bush left, isn't it?

what makes you think this?
I don't think that but that is how it would play in the liberal media. He was so insensitive to those young children. Regardless of the reaction, there would be rabid criticism by the people who couldn't get over the fact that Al Gore lost to someone they regarded as an idiot.

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 10:21 PM
I don't think that but that is how it would play in the liberal media. He was so insensitive to those young children. Regardless of the reaction, there would be rabid criticism by the people who couldn't get over the fact that Al Gore lost to someone they regarded as an idiot.
Oh...so you're just assuming because of your obvious biases.

Good to know.

OntheRail
10-27-2012, 10:26 PM
I was going to just post the photo of the "Situation Room" cause I always thought Obama looked odder in that photo and came across this...Situation Room Photo (http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/strange_anomalies_in_the_famous_situation_room_pho to.html) A closer look.

Mike at A+
10-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Oh...so you're just assuming because of your obvious biases.

Good to know.
Not assuming anything. I happen to think his reaction was the right one. Be calm in knowing that the situation was being addressed as best as it could. And still liberals ridiculed it with their stupid tick tock video. Now had he reacted differently (and wrong in my opinion), there would have been a whole different line of ridicule and attack. That's Michael Moore's MO. Making a comedy out of a tragedy is about as low as anyone could go. I happened to lose a friend AND a relative on 9/11 so I see no humor in that graphic.

wisconsin
10-27-2012, 10:32 PM

And what, exactly, would your facial expression be after you learn what was happening? I'm sure I had the same look and so did you.

He was not on Comedy Central saying the attacks were not "optimal", now was he.....

OntheRail
10-27-2012, 10:44 PM
http://thabto.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/obama.jpg

And Obama inspires confidence 4 Americans dead... off to Vegas... then on to Letterman while Libya Burned and the Middle East Madly reacts to this " Awful Video" they pushed into the mix... :rolleyes:

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Well done, OTR

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Not assuming anything. I happen to think his reaction was the right one. Be calm in knowing that the situation was being addressed as best as it could. And still liberals ridiculed it with their stupid tick tock video. Now had he reacted differently (and wrong in my opinion), there would have been a whole different line of ridicule and attack. That's Michael Moore's MO. Making a comedy out of a tragedy is about as low as anyone could go. I happened to lose a friend AND a relative on 9/11 so I see no humor in that graphic.
How are you not assuming?

I hope you find time to lecture On The Rail for his Obama picture, because trying to make something funny out of tragedy is as low as anyone could go, right?

Mike at A+
10-27-2012, 11:29 PM

I hope you find time to lecture On The Rail for his Obama picture, because trying to make something funny out of tragedy is as low as anyone could go, right?
The 0bama picture is real. That was HIM laughing. The superimposed clock on the Bush picture is not real. The clock was the "something funny".

OntheRail
10-27-2012, 11:58 PM

Dah... That's your guy in the photo.. his itinerary.... and his actions. And you deflect this on to me... and that I'm making light of it. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that you and others share.

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Dah... That's your guy in the photo.. his itinerary.... and his actions. And you deflect this on to me... and that I'm making light of it. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that you and others share.
You're going to have to explain my hypocrisy in this instance.

He was on the Letterman show. It's a comedy show. Should he not laugh when on it? If you want to argue he shouldn't have went on it fine. I don't agree, but that's another discussion. Why is it a problem that he was laughing?

How about you own what a silly thread this is and that link to the situation room photo is even worse.

newtothegame
10-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Wait 'til tomorrow - new low standards set daily! :ThmbUp: :p
nice to see you are letting us know in advance you will be here! :lol:

Stillriledup
10-28-2012, 12:46 AM
http://thabto.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/obama.jpg

And Obama inspires confidence 4 Americans dead... off to Vegas... then on to Letterman while Libya Burned and the Middle East Madly reacts to this " Awful Video" they pushed into the mix... :rolleyes:

Last time i checked, 3,000 americans werent killed on American soil under Obama's watch. Yeah, bad job by him, i dont feel safe at all.

OntheRail
10-28-2012, 01:12 AM
You're going to have to explain my hypocrisy in this instance.

He was on the Letterman show. It's a comedy show. Should he not laugh when on it? If you want to argue he shouldn't have went on it fine. I don't agree, but that's another discussion. Why is it a problem that he was laughing?

How about you own what a silly thread this is and that link to the situation room photo is even worse.

No I don't... :p .

He should not of been there but hey why let a little thing like the inconvenient death of a few Americans get in the way of schmoozing it up on Letterman. He's Cool and can just laugh it off Mr. Eye Candy to the View. Onto the John Steward Show.

Obama's inaction in Libya made me question his claims in Pakistan.... I mean if he's going to lie about one he could've lied about the other.

So you don't think Ty Woods was a REAL HERO.

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 01:18 AM
No I don't... :p .

He should not of been there but hey why let a little thing like the inconvenient death of a few Americans get in the way of schmoozing it up on Letterman. He's Cool and can just laugh it off Mr. Eye Candy to the View. Onto the John Steward Show.

Obama's inaction in Libya made me question his claims in Pakistan.... I mean if he's going to lie about one he could've lied about the other.

So you said you were pointing out my hypocrisy. I asked how and you refuse to give me an example because you totally made it up.

Not sure where you are getting your last sentence from. Have you been drinking tonight?

rastajenk
10-28-2012, 01:23 AM
He was on the Letterman show. It's a comedy show. Since when?

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 01:32 AM
Since when?
He's an acquired taste and I'm not a fan. But you don't last as long as he has unless people watch.

johnhannibalsmith
10-28-2012, 01:55 AM
I don't understand the late night shows at all. The comedy is spotty and brief and the rest of it is infomercials for movies and records and votes. I'm always astounded by the salaries guys like Leno and Letterman command for whatever it is that they do.

rastajenk
10-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Still working off the Johnny Carson model, I guess, except for the obvious fact there aren't any Johnny Carsons out there.

Tom
10-28-2012, 09:47 AM
When Johnny retired, he took the late shows with him.

OntheRail
10-28-2012, 01:18 PM
So you said you were pointing out my hypocrisy. I asked how and you refuse to give me an example because you totally made it up.

Not sure where you are getting your last sentence from. Have you been drinking tonight?

I did not think I had to point out the obvious. You had no qualms about Bush's clock photo... but squeak about the giggly Obama photo. Bush was in the moment, Obama lied and played it down for 21+ days. Then tried to spin the Rose Garden speech when the sack started leaking and got on his hands... no matter how many times he washes or wipes them he still stinks to high heaven.

I guess you did not read the whole silly OP.

No I don't drink or smoke... but seeing that was your thinking I'd say you do. :rolleyes:

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 01:33 PM
I did not think I had to point out the obvious. You had no qualms about Bush's clock photo... but squeak about the giggly Obama photo. Bush was in the moment, Obama lied and played it down for 21+ days. Then tried to spin the Rose Garden speech when the sack started leaking and got on his hands... no matter how many times he washes or wipes them he still stinks to high heaven.

No I don't drink or smoke... but seeing that was your thinking I'd say you do. :rolleyes:
That's funny, because you posted your photo before I even commented to Mike about it. so you were showing my hypocrisy before I even made the comment that you think is hypocritical?

That sure does make a lot of sense.

You could probably use a drink. Might loosen you up a bit and in turn you might be able to avoid starting such stupid threads.

Or not.

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 01:36 PM

Oh and if you get a chance, maybe you could explain this sentence

Where is that coming from? Who said that?

OntheRail
10-28-2012, 06:37 PM
That's funny, because you posted your photo before I even commented to Mike about it. so you were showing my hypocrisy before I even made the comment that you think is hypocritical?

That sure does make a lot of sense.

You could probably use a drink. Might loosen you up a bit and in turn you might be able to avoid starting such stupid threads.

Or not.

It's all about you... seemed to of gloss over OTHERS... but you quipped about it hence your inclusion.... after the fact.

Maybe you need to back off the booze... and let your grey matter dry out some. ;)

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 06:42 PM
It's all about you... seemed to of gloss over OTHERS... but you quipped about it hence your inclusion.... after the fact.

Maybe you need to back off the booze... and let your grey matter dry out some. ;)
You realize you make no sense, right?

Here are YOUR words
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that you and others share.

well, you said you, while quoting my post, so yeah, I'm going to take that as you saying something about me.

Again, this was before you posted the Obama picture, so...like I said, you make no sense.

Why not just admit you're throwing crap at the wall, none of it is sticking and let's move on.

Tom
10-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Last time i checked, 3,000 americans werent killed on American soil under Obama's watch. Yeah, bad job by him, i dont feel safe at all.

Show me a photo of Bush laughing on some talk show whole the smoke was still there. I'll show you a photo of him standing on the rubble with a fireman vowing revenge.

and let;s not gloss it over - the whole Al Qeda thing grew and developed under Clinton's watch, not Bush's. The last three dem presidents have lost embassy's now - kind of a pattern,no?

OntheRail
10-28-2012, 07:33 PM
You realize you make no sense, right?

Here are YOUR words
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that you and others share.

well, you said you, while quoting my post, so yeah, I'm going to take that as you saying something about me.

Again, this was before you posted the Obama picture, so...like I said, you make no sense.

Why not just admit you're throwing crap at the wall, none of it is sticking and let's move on.
Dude put the bottle down... I posted the Obama photo...in response to FanDan and Still's re post of same. Then you made a statement pointing Obama's and how I was making a joke... or such to Mike A. Mine here Post #20 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1355317&postcount=20) then you at Post # 22 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1355326&postcount=22). So 22 come after 20 does in not. Then me at Post # 24 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1355340&postcount=24) pointing out the hypocrisy that you and others share. I was not making a joke I was showing a comparison. To one that was in the moment... and other trying to down play it and his part in it. One weighting his options the other sweeping it under the carpet. I don't think his inaction is a laughing matter or his cover up after the fact.

Other can read and see what's what... ;) .

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Dude put the bottle down... I posted the Obama photo...in response to FanDan and Still's re post of same. Then you made a statement pointing Obama's and how I was making a joke... or such to Mike A. Mine here Post #20 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1355317&postcount=20) then you at Post # 22 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1355326&postcount=22). So 22 come after 20 does in not. Then me at Post # 24 (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1355340&postcount=24) pointing out the hypocrisy that you and others share. I was not making a joke I was showing a comparison. To one that was in the moment... and other trying to down play it and his part in it. One weighting his options the other sweeping it under the carpet. I don't think his inaction is a laughing matter or his cover up after the fact.

Other can read and see what's what... ;) .

I rarely drink, so the continued reference to drinking is kind of dumb.

However, based on your posts, I wonder if you're a high school graduate. Are you?

anyway, when you're done eating paste, maybe you could explain this comment

You've ignored it three times now and frankly, what you are accusing is pretty nasty. If you can't explain it fine. Just say it and then I'll start accusing you of things and we can have some REAL fun with this thread.

OntheRail
10-28-2012, 09:14 PM
I rarely drink, so the continued reference to drinking is kind of dumb.

However, based on your posts, I wonder if you're a high school graduate. Are you?

anyway, when you're done eating paste, maybe you could explain this comment

You've ignored it three times now and frankly, what you are accusing is pretty nasty. If you can't explain it fine. Just say it and then I'll start accusing you of things and we can have some REAL fun with this thread.

Could of fooled me... Big Man.

So you've asked three times with no answer.. you seem pissed. Now imagine there are mortars hitting all round gun fire coming in... you've called three times for help and nothing.

Pulling a page from the Democratic Playbook... show me where in this thread you agreed he was.

Ooh threats... I think that's against TOS but I'd hazard a guess you did not full read those as well.

You can have the last word... think I'll try out that ignore function.

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I didn't threaten you at all. I simply said if you want to continue to accuse me of things I have never said and don't believe, that I can do the same thing.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about. I mean, are you really comparing me asking you to clarify your baseless accusations about me to what the poor victims of the attack went through? Seriously?

And you question if I think they are heroes? Amazing...

ElKabong
10-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Amazing how many informative threads get run into the ditch. OTR is finding out deflection is one poster's only way of communication, then it gets into a ping pong match.

dahoss = my first ignore button. This is going to save me a lot of time filtering thru self absorbed garbage here.

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 11:17 PM
This is an informative thread? Reads more like the conspiracy theories of a mouth breather, but okay.

Stillriledup
10-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Show me a photo of Bush laughing on some talk show whole the smoke was still there. I'll show you a photo of him standing on the rubble with a fireman vowing revenge.

and let;s not gloss it over - the whole Al Qeda thing grew and developed under Clinton's watch, not Bush's. The last three dem presidents have lost embassy's now - kind of a pattern,no?

What's laughing on talk shows have to do with anything? Anyone can stand on a pile of rubble and vow revenge. Talk is cheap. Obama found a way to get rid of this guy and all anyone wants to talk about is how he's a crappy president.

hcap
10-29-2012, 08:00 AM
S]how me a photo of Bush laughing on some talk show whole the smoke was still there. I'll show you a photo of him standing on the rubble with a fireman vowing revenge.

SeJmmQ5y9eQ#t

OntheRail
10-29-2012, 01:41 PM
SeJmmQ5y9eQ#t
Wow an outtake clip of Bush from back in the 90's... That was never aired on TV. Swing.... and a Miss. And lets not forget the Smoke still in the air part... back to the hunt with you.

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2012, 01:43 PM
SeJmmQ5y9eQ#tOne of my favorite videos of all time...that and all the Democrats saying how evil Iraq is and how they have WMDs and how President Bush was correct in his assessments....

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Obama found a way to get rid of this guy and all anyone wants to talk about is how he's a crappy president.If he wasn't a crappy President, Romney would be way, way behind in the polls...

We'll see what the assessment is of Obama as President on election day...

Tom
10-29-2012, 02:43 PM
What's laughing on talk shows have to do with anything? Anyone can stand on a pile of rubble and vow revenge. Talk is cheap. Obama found a way to get rid of this guy and all anyone wants to talk about is how he's a crappy president.

No he did not.
He contributed nothing to the finding of Bin Laden. He gave the order, tardily, after all the work was done. Bush drove the Taliban out of Afghanistan, although Obama has allowed them back in.