PDA

View Full Version : Voter fraud in Ohio?

so.cal.fan
10-27-2012, 11:24 AM
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-voter-fraud-being-committed-in-ohio/

In 2008, one of my neighbor's granddaughters who had just graduated from Law school was recuited by the Republican Party to go to Ohio and check for voter fraud there. She called her mother a few days later and said:
"Mom, McCain will lose the election here, there has been massive cheating."
This is what she said.....
Hopefully, this cheating will be uncovered before it can make a difference this election.

JustRalph
10-27-2012, 11:51 AM
I talked to someone last night from Ohio, who was aware of this and they have initiated complaints and reqested an investigation. Too late though. The votes will count.

Btw, when Bill Clinton talked Mayor Coleman into being the largest receiving city of Somali refugees back in the 90’s, the city was receiving 900 bucks a family from the Feds to re-settle them.

Since, 5 have been indicted for terrorism and many other problems have cropped up. I ran a company where my technicians refused to service their equipment due to threats etc. These guys don't play around, when they threten you, you have to take it seriously

so.cal.fan
10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
This is very disturbing, Ralph.
I have heard of such stories in Michigan and when my friends went to Colorado (Colorado Springs, I think) they said they saw many of these people from Somalia, they were wearing their muslim garb. and they were not friendly people at all.
They do not like Americans. They just don't. Doesn't matter how nice you are to some of these people, they do not like us or our culture.

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 07:40 PM
The twin-cities in MN took in a lot of Somali refugees. My last trip up there a few yrs ago the local tv news was lit up about an organized crime syndicate made up of Somali's