PDA

View Full Version : NC early voting

JustRalph
10-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Not sure what to make of it yet. This appears to not reflect well on McCain?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/static/images/misc/early_voters_week1.jpg

rastajenk
10-27-2012, 04:37 PM
I kind of have a problem with election boards releasing this kind of information regularly, even if, as in this case, it makes it look good for the R's. I don't think "trending" is necessary while the polls are still open.

boxcar
10-27-2012, 05:17 PM
I kind of have a problem with election boards releasing this kind of information regularly, even if, as in this case, it makes it look good for the R's. I don't think "trending" is necessary while the polls are still open.

I agree with you totally. These kinds of reports are mostly designed to manipulate the public's mood or thinking. I distrust the lamestream media as much as I do politicians.

But that being said, we can know for certain that things ain't trending well for Obama when a liberal bird cage liner like the Fort Liquordale Sun-Sentinel endorses Romney. :D

Boxcar

lamboguy
10-27-2012, 05:20 PM
the North Carolina line is down to republicans -$600-$100. i think thats the best bet of the 2012 election. to me it should be $10,000 for $100. i can't believe they have suckers taking action on this state.

lamboguy
10-27-2012, 06:12 PM
i can't believe that this North Carolina line has actually gone down to $500-$100.

Obama only won this state by 10,000 votes the last time around, and the unemployment rate is high. if this is a fixed election, i just have to pay on this one.