PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SAT. 10/27

MeSlew
10-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Hello All! For Saturday, a rather full list on Slew's mind with the following tracks and races included:

Belmont - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Santa Anita - 1,3,4,5,6,8,9
Keeneland - 1,3,6,7,8,9,10
Woodbine - 1,6,8
Calder - 4,11
Meadowlands - 1,5,7,8

With all the dire predictions for the northeast with the impending doom expected in the coming days days as multiple storms look to converge on the megalopolis the is the east coast, causing widespread panic buying of water, batteries, generators, flashlights, candles, doughnuts, dog food, and who knows what else:...

we look to hit a pick 3! Or two!

And the heck with the damn candles. To that end I am posting the 4 singles on Slew's list that are running in the turf only meet at the Meadowlands. My own personal way of thumbing my nose at the weather channel!!! Here they are:

http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/2012-10-27.jpg

Take that...Stephanie! There are also 6 singles out of 7 races for the last day of Keeneland that beg for review. Before that venue blows away like Dorothy and Toto. So batten down the hatches, shiver your timbers, bring in the cat and download the race day file from Slew's site by clicking the link below.

Enjoy the Saturday racing, seek high ground, and as always...good luck and good 'capping!