PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden is frigging nuts

JustRalph
10-26-2012, 05:10 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223554/Did-son-balls-size-cue-balls-Bidens-bizarre-question-father-Navy-SEAL-died-Benghazi-attack.html

Go ahead. Explain this one.........

elysiantraveller
10-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Even if meant as a compliment thats a pretty classless thing to say...

cj's dad
10-26-2012, 07:39 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223554/Did-son-balls-size-cue-balls-Bidens-bizarre-question-father-Navy-SEAL-died-Benghazi-attack.html

Go ahead. Explain this one.........

He also said today that MR wanted to give 150,000 Americans $500 trillion in tax breaks.

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2012, 08:17 PM

Go ahead. Explain this one.........I hope the mainstream American media will put this story in the spotlight like they did Cindy Sheehan's plight over her son's death while fighting in Iraq. What do you think mostpost? You think they will?

Oh wait...what am I thinking? The media only spotlights the anger and criticism of a grieving parent when those in charge are Republicans.

Never mind...

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Will Joe Biden's comments make the main stream media as well? I mean, hell, Sarah Palin's "Shuck and Jive" comment about Obama made the home page of msn.com...and she never even came close to holding the office of Vice President (thanks to the same main stream meda).

I will wait and see if Joe Biden's "balls like cue balls" comment makes it there as well...

I won't hold my breath...

Just checked...nothing about Biden's comment...

Shemp Howard
10-26-2012, 08:47 PM
They obviously drilled the plugs too deep.

JustRalph
10-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Will Joe Biden's comments make the main stream media as well? I mean, hell, Sarah Palin's "Shuck and Jive" comment about Obama made the home page of msn.com...and she never even came close to holding the office of Vice President (thanks to the same main stream meda).

I will wait and see if Joe Biden's "balls like cue balls" comment makes it there as well...

I won't hold my breath...

Just checked...nothing about Biden's comment...

That was funny ........they went after her like crazy. Then Palin produced the video of others (Dems) using the phrase. Including Jay Carney

Dahoss9698
10-26-2012, 08:55 PM
To be fair, no one really knows if it is true. Obviously if it is true, it's embarrassing.

But in the article, it does say Mr. Woods' recollection of the reception is pretty much the total opposite of how the victim's mother saw it. she praised the reception saying:

'The entire afternoon was overpowering and unreal.
'Little did I know that I would find myself in a reception room being comforted, hugged, and, yes, even kissed by the President of the United States. Along with the President, there was Vice-President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and General and Mrs Colin Powell.
'They were all wonderful. They held my hand, offered condolences, gave warm hugs, and were extremely compassionate and genuinely sad for my loss, as I fought back tears and tried to project an image of strength to honor my SEAL son.'

His son has just died in a horrible manner, so his anger and pain is totally understandable. But it does seem a little strange that each parent had such a different reaction to the same event, doesn't it?

Greyfox
10-26-2012, 08:57 PM
To be fair, no one really knows if it is true. Obviously if it is true, it's embarrassing.

Yeah, I can't imagine Biden saying that....:rolleyes:

http://www.thelookingspoon.com/tlsimages/blog/2012/biden_cue_balls_benghazi.jpg

Dahoss9698
10-26-2012, 09:02 PM
I didn't say it wasn't possible. I just said no one really knows if it is true or not. If it was said in a "loud and boisterous tone" as Mr. Woods has said you'd think someone else heard it, right?

wes
10-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Joe Biden's "balls " float in the shower along with Obama.

wes

bigmack
10-26-2012, 11:40 PM
I ain't got time to see if this is the real McCoy, but if it's true, I'm fairly certain I'll be writing an email to Mr. Biden.

Somehow, I was at the tail of the funeral procession of Tyrone Woods, with a boatload of bikers from Coronado to Old Town. Didn't know what it was so pulled along side and they told me it was Tyrone.

Sure be nice if D's could find some level of DECENCY to see the families of these slain brethren need straight answers and NOT the callousness of JoeyB and his poser Ray Ban Aviator's.

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 12:32 AM
I just heard his dad interviewed on Hannity....I really felt sorry for the guy, you could hear the disgust he has for this administration. Rightfully so.

JustRalph
10-27-2012, 01:02 AM
I just heard his dad interviewed on Hannity....I really felt sorry for the guy, you could hear the disgust he has for this administration. Rightfully so.

That was heartbreaking listening to him.

Stillriledup
10-27-2012, 02:19 AM
I agree, Biden is the Nuts! :ThmbUp:

OntheRail
10-27-2012, 01:27 PM
He truly fits the image of the Democrats...

http://moonbattery.com/Biden-Ass.jpg

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I didn't say it wasn't possible. I just said no one really knows if it is true or not. If it was said in a "loud and boisterous tone" as Mr. Woods has said you'd think someone else heard it, right?

Now that this has been out a few days, surely the media asked Biden on a live mic if this was what he said....right??

Silence = guilty

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Now that this has been out a few days, surely the media asked Biden on a live mic if this was what he said....right??

Silence = guilty
Are you saying the media did ask him and he was silent...or the media hasn't?

Either way, how does it mean guilty?

In the Powell thread you seem to be able to think a little for yourself, so hear me out here. Don't you think it's just a little ironic that the victim's mother thought the complete opposite from the victim's father? And now the father is being used by the Glenn Beck's of the world to advance their agenda?

I can't even imagine the pain Mr. Woods is going through, so again...his anger is justified. But it just seems odd to me that no one else heard Biden say it, or at least hasn't come forward.

Is it at least possible his anger is misplaced and the right wing media are using him?

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Are you saying the media did ask him and he was silent...or the media hasn't?

Don't you think it's just a little ironic that the victim's mother thought the complete opposite from the victim's father?

If Biden said those words to his mother, her emotional outrage would be the same as his, would you agree? Like any gathering, you and your wife / date aren't joined at the hip & even Biden isn't stupid enough to say that in front of a mother -- or any woman. It's what you'd say to a guy.

In this case, it was totally inappropriate. Right up there with his "they're going to put ya'll in chains", or "gird your loins" etc etc. They guy says the wrong thing at the wrong times.

Again, if he didn't say it, Biden would have set the record straight immediately.

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 08:27 PM
If Biden said those words to his mother, her emotional outrage would be the same as his, would you agree? Like any gathering, you and your wife / date aren't joined at the hip & even Biden isn't stupid enough to say that in front of a mother -- or any woman. It's what you'd say to a guy.

In this case, it was totally inappropriate. Right up there with his "they're going to put ya'll in chains", or "gird your loins" etc etc. They guy says the wrong thing at the wrong times.

Again, if he didn't say it, Biden would have set the record straight immediately.
I'm speaking more about how they each described the event. Mr. Woods described Obama as cold and distant and basically the same for Biden and Hillary.

While the mother thought they were all wonderful, compassionate and genuinely sad for her loss.

If Biden said it, it was totally inappropriate. There would never be a situation where it would be appropriate. I just have my doubts and I find it strange that no one else seems to have heard it or can verify it.

Why didn't Beck or Hannity have the mother on to tell her side?

It's certainly not a stretch that Biden would say something dumb....but it's also not a stretch that Beck and/or Hannity would be using someone to further their agenda, right?

I also want to amend my earlier post and it's too late to edit it. Mr Woods anger can't be misplaced here IMO because of what he's going through. it's just that something isn't adding up with the whole thing.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2012, 08:43 PM
It doesn't add up that Mr. Woods would invent such a story either...wouldn't you agree? Which is kind of what you're implying by constantly questioning "if" Biden said such a thing...

Stillriledup
10-27-2012, 08:44 PM

Its like the old riddle if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, did it make a sound?

As far as reading into things, well, if you want Romney to win, you're going to just assume the worst about Biden and vice versa.

There's a lot of emotions and passions are running very high during this last month of debating and campaigning, so, there's bound to be a heightened sensitivity to anything that is said or done by either candidate or either Veep.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2012, 08:45 PM
There's a lot of emotions and passions are running very high during this last month of debating and campaigning, so, there's bound to be a heightened sensitivity to anything that is said or done by either candidate or either Veep.In the case of Republicans and the MSM, there is heightened sensitivity 24/7/365.

Stillriledup
10-27-2012, 08:49 PM
In the case of Republicans and the MSM, there is heightened sensitivity 24/7/365.

True, but now everything is magnified 10 fold. Things will die down on Nov 7th.......unless of course, the losing candidate cries 'fix' and there's a big scandal with voting machine tampering.

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 09:00 PM
True, but now everything is magnified 10 fold. Things will die down on Nov 7th........

If Obama wins, and I think it's a 50/50 proposition, it's only the beginning for Obama's problems. Impeachment over the cover up and / or lack of action is in his future whether he likes it or not.

Maybe you didn't hear Wood's dad in the interview....His reaction to Biden's comment was that he thought it was rude. The lack of action to protect American lives in danger is what he was most upset and disturbed about. Could be he didn't know then (at the gathering), what he knows now. And the interview doesn't hold back on what his opinion is