PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Dems attack another GOP campaign worker

JustRalph
10-26-2012, 04:51 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/25/Another-WI-Beating-This-Time-a-Gay-GOP-Worker-Hospitalized-in-Brutal-Attack

Who knows, he could be faking it

HUSKER55
10-27-2012, 05:18 AM
Have you ever seen so many pissed off people in your life.....on both sides!!!!

PhantomOnTour
10-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Reporter Ralph on the case !
How many threads have you started in the last few days?
ten? twelve?.....and all about the same thing.

Tom
10-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Ralph reports the stories the MSM will not touch.

FantasticDan
10-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Ralph reports the stories the MSM will not touch."All the news that Breitbart and TheBlaze deem fit to print" :lol:

JustRalph
10-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Ralph reports the stories the MSM will not touch.

Yeah, that's it :lol:

"All the news that Breitbart and TheBlaze deem fit to print" :lol:

Somebody needed to be counter balanced, if you paid attention you would realize there is a theme. Dan, i'm sure you get it.

I often have a method to my madness. Some people get it. Most don"t, but it can be fun. I have some extra time on my hands .......

Btw, i was gone for 2 months without posting at all. I was asked to come back by multiple individuals.

Petition the boss if you like.........he can ask me to leave anytime.

Track Collector
10-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Reporter Ralph on the case !

How many threads have you started in the last few days?
ten? twelve?.....and all about the same thing.

Yeah,

I don't know about you, but I'm sure tired of all that Benghazi news on NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN. :rolleyes:

Hopefully you did not waste your time clicking and reading all those Ralph threads. :p

For some Libs, I suspect the PA off-topic area may be the only place they are exposed to alternate points of view.

Tom
10-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Ideas can be very frightening to some, Ralph.
Confuses them when the party line is challenged.

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Ideas can be very frightening to some, Ralph.
Confuses them when the party line is challenged.
Very true. That's why Ralph's thread on Biden got awful quiet after I inserted a little bit of thought into it, right?

ElKabong
10-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah,

I don't know about you, but I'm sure tired of all that Benghazi news on NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN. :rolleyes:

Hopefully you did not waste your time clicking and reading all those Ralph threads. :p

For some Libs, I suspect the PA off-topic area may be the only place they are exposed to alternate points of view.

This is largely true. Obama was interviewed recently by Brian Williams during the thick of the latest BenGhaziGate finding. Wwilliams didn't ask him once about why he didn't send additional force to save the Americans that eventually lost their lives.

That was the only one-on -one interview during that time (jay leno excluded)

Obama on 2 separate occassions was asked the question when he was briskly walking from one place to another, gave non-answers both times

Americans do deserve an answer from the person in charge. Plain and simple. But he dodges the biggest question of the day......and no one outside FOX, CNN are saying anything about it whatsoever.

Disgusting

Tom
10-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Very true. That's why Ralph's thread on Biden got awful quiet after I inserted a little bit of thought into it, right?
Actually, there were two threads about that.
And don't flatter yourself......you had no effect on it. But if it makes you feel good, then believe it.

Dahoss9698
10-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Actually, there were two threads about that.
And don't flatter yourself......you had no effect on it. But if it makes you feel good, then believe it.
It does, thanks.

Mike at A+
10-27-2012, 09:00 PM
I'll say something that some may be thinking but are afraid to post. If the ambassador or one (or more) of the security personnel were non-white, might there have been a different ending to this?

The following is a quote from the New York Times bestseller "In The President's Secret Service" by Ronald Kessler. He review every administration from JFK to BH0.

*BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA
*” Clinton all over again” – hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service. He is egotistical and cunning; looks you in the eye and appears to agree with you, but turns around and does the opposite — untrustworthy. He has temper tantrums.*
*She is a complete bitch, who basically hates anybody who is not black; hates the military; and looks at the Secret Service as servants.*

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2012, 09:05 PM
I'll say something that some may be thinking but are afraid to post. If the ambassador or one (or more) of the security personnel were non-white, might there have been a different ending to this?Now, mostpost, you might have a point if you jump in here and label this one like you did the other one...

Holy Shit I can't believe you just wrote that...

And I doubt ANYONE who would be thinking such a thing would be afraid to post it...why hold back at just crazy?

Mike at A+
10-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Now, mostpost, you might have a point if you jump in here and label this one like you did the other one...

Holy Shit I can't believe you just wrote that...

And I doubt ANYONE who would be thinking such a thing would be afraid to post it...why hold back at just crazy?
I'll save him the effort. He will play the race card. But it IS food for thought in light of his own "past performance" (to use a racing term). And really, is it THAT difficult to understand that some people might actually believe that 0bama is a racist? Reverend Wright, 20 years?

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I will say this. It's a good thing EVERYONE is allowed to vote these days. It gives a chance for one equally bizarre thought process on one side of the aisle to be cancelled by the equally but opposite bizarre thought on the other side of the aisle...

Mike at A+
10-27-2012, 09:15 PM
I will say this. It's a good thing EVERYONE is allowed to vote these days. It gives a chance for one equally bizarre thought process on one side of the aisle to be cancelled by the equally but opposite bizarre thought on the other side of the aisle...
Was Van Jones qualified to be "Green Jobs Czar"? Susan Rice? Vallery Jarret?

HUSKER55
10-28-2012, 06:55 AM
:lol:

JustRalph
10-29-2012, 05:19 PM
http://mediatrackers.org/2012/10/29/mark-pocans-husband-told-beaten-gop-operative-youre-a-marked-man-threatened-and-harassed-via-text-message/

This story gets more messy and implicates a serious political component

johnhannibalsmith
10-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Some really nice comments in those text messages. Good thing he's not a conservative.

JustRalph
10-29-2012, 07:49 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/25/Another-WI-Beating-This-Time-a-Gay-GOP-Worker-Hospitalized-in-Brutal-Attack

Who knows, he could be faking it

My early skepticism my be founded. Rumors he has been arrested for lying about the attack

More to come

johnhannibalsmith
10-29-2012, 08:01 PM
My early skepticism my be founded. Rumors he has been arrested for lying about the attack

If that's the case, he should be beaten again. Twice more.

Dahoss9698
10-29-2012, 10:34 PM

More to come
I guess it's a good thing the MSM didn't report on this.

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2012, 12:02 AM
I guess it's a good thing the MSM didn't report on this.Not like they haven't reported made up stories before...or even made up stories themselves... :lol: