PDA

View Full Version : A little pizza with your vote? Extra cheese?

JustRalph
10-26-2012, 04:34 PM
http://www2.ohio-votes.com/news/2012/oct/26/gop-alleging-obama-camp-traded-pizza-oh-votes-ar-1218456/

It goes on and on..........

JustRalph
10-26-2012, 04:43 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/25/Dems-illegally-transport-voters-in-North-Carolina

North Carolina.......breaking the law again

FantasticDan
10-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Mmmm.. pizza and whine...

http://mattcbr.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/drooling_homer.gif

Dave Schwartz
10-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Personally, I think the pizza-thing is a crock. I mean, really... you aren't allowed to provide food at a rally for your candidate?

Don't candidates provide food at speaking venues for fund raising all the time?

FantasticDan
10-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Personally, I think the pizza-thing is a crock. I mean, really... you aren't allowed to provide food at a rally for your candidateYou missed the part where Dem operatives stood over the shoulders of the voters to ensure an Obama vote was actually cast, then they were allowed a slice of pie. Actually it was just a couple chewy microwave "pizza bites", and a slug of flat Mr. Pibb from a bathroom dixie cup.. goddamn stupid dems can't even do pizza parties right :blush: :bang:

JustRalph
10-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Personally, I think the pizza-thing is a crock. I mean, really... you aren't allowed to provide food at a rally for your candidate?

I think it changes when you then drive them to vote.

No they do not provide food. They pay for it. Ala your 40k a plate fundraiser with Jay Z

Zydeco
10-26-2012, 05:16 PM
You missed the part where Dem operatives stood over the shoulders of the voters to ensure an Obama vote was actually cast, then they were allowed a slice of pie. Actually it was just a couple chewy microwave "pizza bites", and a slug of flat Mr. Pibb from a bathroom dixie cup.. goddamn stupid dems can't even do pizza parties right :blush: :bang:

Uh sorry......Donato"s Pizza is not microwave"pizza bites" It's the best. Glad to see at least the Dems spend to get the best pizza at their "rallies"
lol

JustRalph
10-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Donatos thin crust Hawaiian

The best :ThmbUp:

Zydeco
10-26-2012, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=JustRalph]Donatos thin crust Hawaiian

The best :ThmbUp:[/QUOTE
How appropiate.......thin crust "Hawaiian" pizza at the Dems rally.

fast4522
10-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Cheesy is his MO.

Tom
10-26-2012, 09:40 PM

They will dish out all you can swallow.

Dave Schwartz
10-26-2012, 10:05 PM
You missed the part where Dem operatives stood over the shoulders of the voters to ensure an Obama vote was actually cast, then they were allowed a slice of pie.

I did miss that. Since when does anyone get to see how anyone else votes?

FantasticDan
10-27-2012, 12:36 AM
I did miss that. Since when does anyone get to see how anyone else votes?It was a joke. Just cuz a campaign is offering people pizza or whatever doesn't guarantee they'll vote "accordingly".. ;)

Dave Schwartz
10-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Oh.

johnhannibalsmith
10-27-2012, 01:02 AM
It was a joke. Just cuz a campaign is offering people pizza or whatever doesn't guarantee they'll vote "accordingly".. ;)

No kidding. Nielsen sent me cash in the mail and a little booklet once and I just wrote in whatever I felt like. I even invented a few shows I thought needed made.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2012, 02:35 AM
No kidding. Nielsen sent me cash in the mail and a little booklet once and I just wrote in whatever I felt like. I even invented a few shows I thought needed made.You mean you didn't just keep the dollar and throw away the rest?

You're nothing but a softy... :lol: