PDA

View Full Version : Like a Rock......not!

JustRalph
10-25-2012, 12:02 AM
BNib2Y5AH78

mostpost
10-25-2012, 12:15 PM
BNib2Y5AH78

You post a political ad by a group called rovealingpolitics and think it is the ultimate truth. It ignores the fact that GM is not asking for any more money. It ignores the fact that GM has repaid the money it was loaned. It ignores the fact that tens of thousands of laid off GM workers have returned to the job. It ignores the fact that tens of thousands of new workers have been hired by GM.

If you wonder why I think Republicans are stupid, there are two reasons.
One; they produce ads like this one.
Two; they believe ads like this one.

Tom
10-25-2012, 12:41 PM
It ignores the fact that GM was stolen from the bondholders so Obama could give a gift to union supporters at the expense of real American investors.

dartman51
10-25-2012, 12:45 PM
You post a political ad by a group called rovealingpolitics and think it is the ultimate truth. And you think Wikipedia, is the ULTIMATE truth. It ignores the fact that GM is not asking for any more money. It ignores the fact that GM has repaid the money it was loaned. That is a LIE It ignores the fact that tens of thousands of laid off GM workers have returned to the job. It ignores the fact that tens of thousands of new workers have been hired by GM. Really?? In 2005, GM employed 335,000 workers worldwide, today, that number stands at 202,000. Where are those 10's of thousands NEW WORKERS?? http://www.statisticbrain.com/general-motors-statistics/

If you wonder why I think Republicans are stupid, there are two reasons.
One; they produce ads like this one.
Two; they believe ads like this one.

Bailout money 34 billion still owed, and GM accounts for almost ALL the UNRECOVERED bailout money. You must have believed the commercial that said they had paid it all back. :rolleyes: http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/09/10/160886823/where-the-bailouts-stand-in-1-graphic

If you wonder why I think Democrats, like you, are stupid, there are two reasons.
One: you produce posts like this one.
Two: you believe Obama's bullshit.
:ThmbUp:

mostpost
10-25-2012, 03:21 PM
It ignores the fact that GM was stolen from the bondholders so Obama could give a gift to union supporters at the expense of real American investors.

So you disagree with this sentiment that was in a newspaper recently?

don’t ask Washington to give shareholders and bondholders a free pass — they bet on management and they lost.

mostpost
10-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Bailout money 34 billion still owed, and GM accounts for almost ALL the UNRECOVERED bailout money. You must have believed the commercial that said they had paid it all back. :rolleyes: http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/09/10/160886823/where-the-bailouts-stand-in-1-graphic

If you wonder why I think Democrats, like you, are stupid, there are two reasons.
One: you produce posts like this one.
Two: you believe Obama's bullshit.
:ThmbUp:

I was comparing immediate pre bailout with now. You do know we had a recession-a Great Recession. Your figures are out of date on the repayment.

Tom
10-25-2012, 03:33 PM
So you disagree with this sentiment that was in a newspaper recently?

How can I reply to a quote out of context?
I posted today that GM management was to blame for their problems because they bowed to the ridiculous unsustainable demands of the UAW. Is that what you are looking for?

But that is still no excuse for what the Obamement did - we have bankruptcy laws in place to take are of this kind thing. But stealing the investments of the bondholders is criminal - Obama STOLE their money. I hope the Romney Justice Department goes after him and the UAW.

mostpost
10-25-2012, 04:03 PM
How can I reply to a quote out of context?
I posted today that GM management was to blame for their problems because they bowed to the ridiculous unsustainable demands of the UAW. Is that what you are looking for?

But that is still no excuse for what the Obamement did - we have bankruptcy laws in place to take are of this kind thing. But stealing the investments of the bondholders is criminal - Obama STOLE their money. I hope the Romney Justice Department goes after him and the UAW.

Not likely since, one, there ain't gonna be no Romney Justice Department; and two, that quote I gave you was by Mitt Romney in his famous op ed.

Tom
10-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Duh. I know the quote.
It may have had context in the op ed piece, but when you take it off context and ask me if I agree with it, it makes no sense.

BTW, I am not a stone-brained liberal, I am allowed to not agree with everything my people thinks or say. Try it sometime, it is enlightening. :D