PDA

View Full Version : attention, attention, this is the cbs-nbc early warning news alert

freeneasy
01-24-2004, 10:36 PM
this just in......... j-low says shes had it with benney boy affalck, gives em the boot. as ben's walking out the door he turns and asks j-low wa, wa, wad da ya want me ta do with the boot honey . j-low tells ben "keep it". ben says, well how do i get it out. j-low says, no problem, ready, here we go, ouuuuuuuu...... stay tuned, we'll be back after this important commercial. say it aint so ben, say it aint so.

Suff
01-25-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by freeneasy
this just in......... j-low says shes had it with benney boy affalck, gives em the boot. as ben's walking out the door he turns and asks j-low wa, wa, wad da ya want me ta do with the boot honey . j-low tells ben "keep it". ben says, well how do i get it out. j-low says, no problem, ready, here we go, ouuuuuuuu...... stay tuned, we'll be back after this important commercial. say it aint so ben, say it aint so.

I heard he owes Foxwoods a Million. I guess that is his TOP number on his credit line... They're "patiently" waiting for the check. He's coming up on 60 days now.

2nd hand.. But I heard he got murdered down there thanksgiving weekend when he was back in Boston for the Holidays. His Parents live near Harvard Square.

freeneasy
01-25-2004, 03:38 PM
did some pretty serious damage in vegas during the football season a month or two back. made some pretty hefty 3 team parlays. cleared a very serious bundle.

WINMANWIN
01-26-2004, 11:32 PM
As you gents probably know Caan has that hit series called vegas
on tv and reportedly never gambles on table games etc. I know
he bought horses years ago with a trainer for mucho bucks
from south america or somewhere and that never panned out.
I also heard Afleck bet either 400k or 500 k on last years super
bowl winner Tampa bay.....No question Jennifer lopez didn't
agree with Ben's gambling, o.k. once in awhile, but he's always
in the L.A. card parlours, and after reading Suff's post, you
have to believe, he loves gambling.....msg to Ben, enuff with
the table games, check out the ponies dude......;)

superfecta
01-26-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by freeneasy
this just in......... j-low says shes had it with benney boy affalck, gives em the boot. as ben's walking out the door he turns and asks j-low wa, wa, wad da ya want me ta do with the boot honey . j-low tells ben "keep it". ben says, well how do i get it out. j-low says, no problem, ready, here we go, ouuuuuuuu...... stay tuned, we'll be back after this important commercial. say it aint so ben, say it aint so. So a skank blows him off...wheres the problem?Man likes strippers and gambling,seems like shes got the problem.Phantoms was the BOMB!

freeneasy
01-27-2004, 12:23 AM
and after he hit this hugh score in vegas, and i heard it was somewhere in the neighborhood of a 1/4 mil, him and j-blo er, er jin-lo went out and spent like $50,000 on her and this just on new shoes. alone. yeah i'll bet she was moan'n and gron'n from shop to shop i'll bet she was. " now ben, since your buying me $50,000 worth of new shoes, i'll let your gambling slide this time, but only this time, ah.. that is until the next time" well some guys just love get'n their coffee wizzed in.:D

JustRalph
01-27-2004, 04:05 AM
I heard on some entertainment news show that she dumped him because she has already taken over all his movie contacts and they won't return his calls, but they will return hers? She signed two contracts this year to do movies with people that aren't interested in him anymore. He setup the deals. He supposedly called off the wedding when someone pointed this out to him a few months back.

He got kissed..........at least.............. I hope he had enough of what he wanted.......... because it cost him a lot. Just think if he would have married her.......he would have probably lost more.