PDA

View Full Version : NAACP leader gets 5 yrs for voter fraud

JustRalph
10-19-2012, 09:14 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/mississippi-naacp-leader-sent-to-prison-for-10-counts-of-voter-fraud/

ElKabong
10-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Paging maddog 42.....paging maddog 42

Let's Roll
10-19-2012, 09:44 PM
The myth that voter fraud does not exist has been busted, yet again.

lsbets
10-19-2012, 09:50 PM
I thought there was no voter fraud? That's what I keep hearing on here. :lol:

maddog42
10-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Boy are you guys desperate. This is from the article you guys are so proud of.

"In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee."
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/mississippi-naacp-leader-sent-to-prison-for-10-counts-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz29nlzH3iE

This is what I wrote in my original thread:

"This is a very informative article. One of the main sources of election cheating is by absentee ballot. Why don't legislatures stop that. It uses data collected by NEWS 21. and the Minneapolis Post."

Yeah that was me that posted it.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98279&page=10&pp=15&highlight=voter+fraud

Do you people know how to read and think? Here is how confident I am of my research and original thread.

The state has announced that it has no evidence of in-person voter fraud."

Did you catch that part about IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD? Then in the article
you posted it says she was "fraudulently casting absentee ballots."

Do you guys think Voter ID would have prevented this? Some of the new laws that Nazi-like Republicans are trying to ram down our throats have absentee ballot Reform. Most of them don't.
You guys are guilty of a "terminal inexactitude".

lsbets
10-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Nazi like Republicans? :rolleyes:

Hmm, show an ID to vote certainly seems comparable to gassing millions of people.

maddog42
10-19-2012, 10:46 PM
Nazi like Republicans? :rolleyes:

Hmm, show an ID to vote certainly seems comparable to gassing millions of people.

You read correctly.

bigmack
10-19-2012, 10:50 PM
You read correctly.
GAWD you're dense. This is quite a crusade for you.

You go girl. :ThmbUp:

Tom
10-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Wow!
maddog42?
More like maddog#1

OntheRail
10-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Then in the article

Do you guys think Voter ID would have prevented this? Some of the new laws that Nazi-like Republicans are trying to ram down our throats have absentee ballot Reform. Most of them don't.

[/color][/left]
It would if that ID had to be shown to sign for your absentee ballot,,,, or how bout they add a box and require a thumb print on the ballot. I mean they do that to cash checks at the bank if your not know.

Why don't legislatures stop that absentee ballot.
So requiring ID is Nazi-like. But not allowing our service personnel or those who have to be elsewhere the right to vote.... is OK with you :rolleyes: .

lsbets
10-20-2012, 12:11 AM
You read correctly.

Than you are a complete and utter fool. As someone whose family was reduced by more than 50% at the hands of the Nazis, let me say to you, go **** yourself.

Steve 'StatMan'
10-20-2012, 12:22 AM
You read correctly.

johnhannibalsmith
10-20-2012, 12:30 AM

Reason and Logic have no place here.

Some of the new laws that Nazi-like Republicans are trying to ram down our throats have absentee ballot Reform.

Nazi like Republicans?

You read correctly.

Too funny. If I wasn't questioning your ability to reason and use logic prior to that snooty post in the other thread, I surely am wondering how you define those concepts after the post with this latest example of your superior thinking.

PaceAdvantage
10-20-2012, 12:37 AM
Than you are a complete and utter fool. As someone whose family was reduced by more than 50% at the hands of the Nazis, let me say to you, go **** yourself.Do you see what you're dealing with?

Quite frankly, I'm beginning to think maddog is just a put on...he (or she) isn't serious...nobody could be that ridiculous...

lsbets
10-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Do you see what you're dealing with?

Quite frankly, I'm beginning to think maddog is just a put on...he (or she) isn't serious...nobody could be that ridiculous...

You know what comes now that you replied without reprimanding me for my use of language, right PA? Dahoss is going to bitch again about how unfair you are, even though you let him stay when all he does is troll. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-20-2012, 01:34 AM
You know what comes now that you replied without reprimanding me for my use of language, right PA? Dahoss is going to bitch again about how unfair you are, even though you let him stay when all he does is troll. :lol:I don't even think Dahoss could find fault with your reply.

People who so frivolously throw the Nazi charge around (this goes for both sides) richly deserve the replies that are coming to them.

JustRalph
10-20-2012, 01:57 AM
Ask yourself how many others like this were not detected?

That is where the real injustice lies

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 10:11 AM
You know what comes now that you replied without reprimanding me for my use of language, right PA? Dahoss is going to bitch again about how unfair you are, even though you let him stay when all he does is troll. :lol:
This one really backfired, huh?

You guys will never learn.

bigmack
10-20-2012, 10:19 AM

You sure bolted outta here fast over that ASININE piece of work you pulled with the Anderson Cooper ASSUME he's gay routine. That was about as ignorant as it gets. Wanna FINALLY explain where you was comin' from?

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 10:28 AM
You sure bolted outta here fast over that ASININE piece of work you pulled with the Anderson Cooper ASSUME he's gay routine. That was about as ignorant as it gets. Wanna FINALLY explain where you was comin' from?
No. Only an idiot would interpret it the way you did.

Plus it's pretty fun watching you STILL fixated on something you aren't smart enough to get. For a guy who comes across as pretty chill, you sure are pretty angry.

Wonder why.

lsbets
10-20-2012, 10:33 AM

Backfired how? That PA gave you more credit than I do?

Ooohh, I feel so ashamed at how that backfired. My goodness.

Good to see you wake up trolling. At least you have something in life to look forward to.

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Backfired how? That PA gave you more credit than I do?

Ooohh, I feel so ashamed at how that backfired. My goodness.

Good to see you wake up trolling. At least you have something in life to look forward to.
Apology accepted.

mostpost
10-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Boy are you guys desperate. This is from the article you guys are so proud of.

"In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee."
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/mississippi-naacp-leader-sent-to-prison-for-10-counts-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz29nlzH3iE

This is what I wrote in my original thread:

"This is a very informative article. One of the main sources of election cheating is by absentee ballot. Why don't legislatures stop that. It uses data collected by NEWS 21. and the Minneapolis Post."

Yeah that was me that posted it.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98279&page=10&pp=15&highlight=voter+fraud

Do you people know how to read and think? Here is how confident I am of my research and original thread.

Did you catch that part about IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD? Then in the article

You guys are guilty of a "terminal inexactitude".

As I was reading the OP's article, I was thinking that this has nothing to do with in person voter fraud. You don't need ID to request an absentee ballot by mail and you don't need ID to mail it in. I was going to comment to that effect, but then I saw that you had already done so and done so very well. Which of course earned you a lot of nasty comments but no effective rebuttal.

So let me say well done.

Let me say however that references to Nazis or Hitler always end up reflecting more poorly on the one making them and should probably be avoided.

bigmack
10-20-2012, 10:38 AM
No. Only an idiot would interpret it the way you did.

:lol: Let's go revisit that thread. You bolted like a frighten schoolgirl.

Making assumptions about 'bending over' and Cooper.

What makes you different as a troll is you do it didactically with PILES of assumptions.

Like I said, no surprise you augmenting your ugliness. Time IS ticking. :ThmbUp:

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Like I said, no surprise you augmenting your ugliness.
Considering the owner of this site says you are out of control and should be banned....this is especially amusing.

maddog42
10-20-2012, 11:34 AM
As I was reading the OP's article, I was thinking that this has nothing to do with in person voter fraud. You don't need ID to request an absentee ballot by mail and you don't need ID to mail it in. I was going to comment to that effect, but then I saw that you had already done so and done so very well. Which of course earned you a lot of nasty comments but no effective rebuttal.

So let me say well done.

Let me say however that references to Nazis or Hitler always end up reflecting more poorly on the one making them and should probably be avoided.

Coming from you Mostpost that is quite a compliment. Funny that a couple days ago I used the word Nazicrat referring to racist southern Dixiecrats. That didn't even raise a blip on the radar or a comment. If I see politicians acting racist I am going to call them on it. Thanks for the criticism, it means something when it is well intended.

I noticed that Tom called Democrats Nazicrats in this thread. He also referred to the Nazi health care system. No outrage, no outcry. Is there a double standard around here? Probably just me imagining it.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95584&page=1&pp=15&highlight=nazicrats

lsbets
10-20-2012, 12:02 PM
So maddog, does that mean that you stand behind your comment that requiring voter id is akin to gassing millions of people?

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 12:14 PM
I noticed that Tom called Democrats Nazicrats in this thread. He also referred to the Nazi health care system. No outrage, no outcry. Is there a double standard around here? Probably just me imagining it.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95584&page=1&pp=15&highlight=nazicrats

Interesting link. Thanks.

maddog42
10-20-2012, 12:26 PM
So maddog, does that mean that you stand behind your comment that requiring voter id is akin to gassing millions of people?

I didn't say that did I? I said:

"Some of the new laws that Nazi-like Republicans are trying to ram down our throats have absentee ballot Reform. Most of them don't."

Here is an article about the former head of the Republican Party in Florida
admitting that they tried to suppress the black vote there.

"Florida is required by the Voting Rights Act to offer a certain number of early voting hours, however, they tried to structure them in a way so as to discourage minority groups from voting. For example, they did away with early voting on the Sunday before the election, a time known for a huge black turnout because churches in the African American community push their voters to the polls that day; "Souls to the Polls (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/18/republican-voter-suppression-early-voting_n_1766172.html)" is what the churches call it. Republicans know that they won't get more than single digits of that vote, so they want to do away with it as much as they can, cutting down on voter hours and doing away with the Sunday before Election Day to hamstring the Souls. The courts struck this down, finding that it didn't offer the time required (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/08/21/49479.htm) to safeguard the vote from racist rednecks by the Voting Rights Act."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ryan-campbell/voter-suppression-in-florida_b_1840793.html

Yes I do find this type of legislation racist and "Nazi-like". The courts also found this type of legislation racist: They struck it down.

lsbets
10-20-2012, 12:30 PM

Could you please point out the nasty comments that came in response to the article?

I believe they all came from the Nazi comments. Someone who claims to be as smart as you, you know who can join a club, should have picked up on that.

boxcar
10-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Paging maddog 42.....paging maddog 42

Include Mostie in that call, too. Fraud just can't happen! :rolleyes:

Boxcar

lsbets
10-20-2012, 12:34 PM
I didn't say that did I? I said:

"Some of the new laws that Nazi-like Republicans are trying to ram down our throats have absentee ballot Reform. Most of them don't."

Here is an article about the former head of the Republican Party in Florida
admitting that they tried to suppress the black vote there.

"Florida is required by the Voting Rights Act to offer a certain number of early voting hours, however, they tried to structure them in a way so as to discourage minority groups from voting. For example, they did away with early voting on the Sunday before the election, a time known for a huge black turnout because churches in the African American community push their voters to the polls that day; "Souls to the Polls (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/18/republican-voter-suppression-early-voting_n_1766172.html)" is what the churches call it. Republicans know that they won't get more than single digits of that vote, so they want to do away with it as much as they can, cutting down on voter hours and doing away with the Sunday before Election Day to hamstring the Souls. The courts struck this down, finding that it didn't offer the time required (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/08/21/49479.htm) to safeguard the vote from racist rednecks by the Voting Rights Act."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ryan-campbell/voter-suppression-in-florida_b_1840793.html

Yes I do find this type of legislation racist and "Nazi-like". The courts also found this type of legislation racist: They struck it down.

I replied:

"Nazi like Republicans?

Hmm, show an ID to vote certainly seems comparable to gassing millions of people."

And you said I was correct.

And now you double down on it.

And mosty cries that you got nasty replies. You guys are perfect for each other.

ElKabong
10-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Include Mostie in that call, too. Fraud just can't happen! :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Difference is, I like maddog (less the nazi comment) & he understands I'm poking fun....MoPo, notsomuch. :cool:

maddog42
10-20-2012, 12:59 PM
I replied:

"Nazi like Republicans?

Hmm, show an ID to vote certainly seems comparable to gassing millions of people."

And you said I was correct.

And now you double down on it.

And mosty cries that you got nasty replies. You guys are perfect for each other.

Leave Mostpost out of this Nazi thing. He agrees with you that it wasn't warranted. By the way, I never read( or comprehended) that second line of yours:
"Hmm, show an ID to vote certainly seems comparable to gassing millions of people." I never read it until just now. I apologize for that. I thought that second line was your standard tag. That's what I get for posting without my reading glasses.
I do not apologize for calling Republican Legislation "Nazi-like" and racist.

lsbets
10-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Leave Mostpost out of this Nazi thing. He agrees with you that it wasn't warranted. By the way, I never read( or comprehended) that second line of yours:
"Hmm, show an ID to vote certainly seems comparable to gassing millions of people." I never read it until just now. I apologize for that. I thought that second line was your standard tag. That's what I get for posting without my reading glasses.
I do not apologize for calling Republican Legislation "Nazi-like" and racist.

Mostpost cried that you got nasty comments. All of those nasty comments were in response to your Nazi comments, so regardless of his advice that you should "probably" not make that comparison, he seems bothered that people would call you out for it. He has shown himself to be a disingenuous fool once again.

And you have tripled down on your Nazi references.

You sir are a first class asshole to compare requiring people to show who they are when voting to a regime that set about exterminating an entire group of people. Its sad that you don't even realize what a total douche that makes you appear to be. You stand behind your comments as if they are something to be proud of.

How bout this - be a good son and drive your Mom to get an ID. Yeah, it might be a little inconvenient to have to take time out of your day to help her out, but she's your Mom. Maybe you'll feel better about yourself after you do so.

maddog42
10-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Mostpost cried that you got nasty comments. All of those nasty comments were in response to your Nazi comments, so regardless of his advice that you should "probably" not make that comparison, he seems bothered that people would call you out for it. He has shown himself to be a disingenuous fool once again.

And you have tripled down on your Nazi references.

You sir are a first class asshole to compare requiring people to show who they are when voting to a regime that set about exterminating an entire group of people. Its sad that you don't even realize what a total douche that makes you appear to be. You stand behind your comments as if they are something to be proud of.

How bout this - be a good son and drive your Mom to get an ID. Yeah, it might be a little inconvenient to have to take time out of your day to help her out, but she's your Mom. Maybe you'll feel better about yourself after you do so.

More comments by Tom calling the Obama administration Nazi's.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94198&highlight=nazi

Tom
10-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Time for us to burn down the Reichstag.

This is is akin to Nazi Germany in 1938.

Oh grow up and learn how to read. I never called anyone a nazi.
I compared events today to events in 1938......duh, 1938....BEFORE THE WAR, Eintstein. Political comparison of events.......try to think above a 3rd grade level. If you can. Do I have to dumb it down for you?

maddog42
10-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Oh grow up and learn how to read. I never called anyone a nazi.
I compared events today to events in 1938......duh, 1938....BEFORE THE WAR, Eintstein. Political comparison of events.......try to think above a 3rd grade level. If you can. Do I have to dumb it down for you?

Lets see what you really said:

"Time for us to burn down the Reichstag.

This is is akin to Nazi Germany in 1938.
This government has go to go - it can no longer be trusted and it can never be fixed.

GD the US Government.
GD Congress.
GD the President."

Lets let the PA board be the judge.
I don't know how many times you have compared Obama and his administration to Nazi's or Hitler or used the term Nazicrat, but I have a feeling I could find many more. I may do that for jolly ha ha's.

Tom
10-20-2012, 04:15 PM
I have compared current events to 1930 Germany many times - because they are similar. Help yourself to the search button.

Here's a clue - if you are going to post something, stand by it.
Don't whine about it.

YOU get called out and your first impulse is to try to deflect it off on someone else. Sounds like you don't stand by your own post.

Whatever, Eintstein......I know what I meant, and I don't hide behind phony internet names like you and other big mouths around here.

PaceAdvantage
10-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Is there a double standard around here? Probably just me imagining it.Considering I said the following in this very thread:

"People who so frivolously throw the Nazi charge around (this goes for both sides) richly deserve the replies that are coming to them."

It would seem I was speaking to ALL who do such things.

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Considering I said the following in this very thread:

"People who so frivolously throw the Nazi charge around (this goes for both sides) richly deserve the replies that are coming to them."

It would seem I was speaking to ALL who do such things.
I guess the question begs, how come no one said anything to Tom?

Unless of course you agree there is a double standard, especially from some of the "smarter" members here.

Interesting.

PaceAdvantage
10-20-2012, 06:33 PM
I guess the question begs, how come no one said anything to Tom?

Unless of course you agree there is a double standard, especially from some of the "smarter" members here.

Interesting.Yeah, why didn't you say anything to Tom?

PaceAdvantage
10-20-2012, 06:37 PM
And what number thread is this that is about to dive once again into message board administration dynamics?

Am I perfect? No. Never said I was.

If you don't like it, there's not much I can do about it except say sorry charlie...thems are the breaks.

Not going on another merry-go-round ride with you.

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 06:47 PM
And what number thread is this that is about to dive once again into message board administration dynamics?

Am I perfect? No. Never said I was.

If you don't like it, there's not much I can do about it except say sorry charlie...thems are the breaks.

Not going on another merry-go-round ride with you.
It has nothing to do with you.

Maddog made a valid point that when Tom made similar comments, no one said a word to him.

That's it. A lot of the members here have a double standard when one of their own says something and when someone else does.

Tom
10-20-2012, 07:12 PM
:(:(:(
Ever the victim.

ArlJim78
10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
"The world I live in laughs at the likes of you"
I thought I'd seen everything.:lol:

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 07:29 PM
"The world I live in laughs at the likes of you"
I thought I'd seen everything.:lol:

Considering the reason you stopped posting on DT....you've got A LOT of nerve.

Come on. Tell your buddies what you did.

PaceAdvantage
10-20-2012, 07:35 PM
A lot of the members here have a double standard when one of their own says something and when someone else does.I would say all members do. And you're happy to join whatever side you belong to, even if it's a membership of one, and fire away just like everyone else does.

Or not.

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 07:40 PM
I would say all members do. And you're happy to join whatever side you belong to, even if it's a membership of one, and fire away just like everyone else does.

Or not.

Tom seems to think this doesn't happen, which is why it was brought up. Even after he was shown examples, he still can't admit it.

Then again, reality isn't really his strong suit.

Tom
10-20-2012, 09:03 PM
You really are proud of your ignorance, aren't you?
You post it in just about every thread here.
Even becoming a troll in Horse racing.

Grow a set.
And learn how to read. Or stop lying, whichever it is.

Dahoss9698
10-20-2012, 09:24 PM
What specifically do you disagree with? Use your words.

JustRalph
10-22-2012, 02:22 PM
http://ohio.mediatrackers.org/2012/10/19/three-ohioans-indicted-for-voter-fraud-as-liberal-groups-attack-true-the-vote/

Sure glad this stuff never happens

Especially in tight swing states

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Man...anymore links like these, and I'm going to have seriously question the person who wrote on here that Republicans only win when they rig the election. :bang: :lol: :bang:

johnhannibalsmith
10-22-2012, 06:48 PM
I stopped reading after it was revealed that one of the participants was "Debbie Tingler"... I sure hope that's a stage name... :D

ElKabong
10-22-2012, 07:14 PM
http://ohio.mediatrackers.org/2012/10/19/three-ohioans-indicted-for-voter-fraud-as-liberal-groups-attack-true-the-vote/

Sure glad this stuff never happens

Especially in tight swing states

Point #1.
Maddog, you might as well give it up. This crap happens & the people being caught aren't consrvative.

Point#2
If this went on in 2010, you know it's already happening. Wwhat was the count of early voters in OH? Something like 2 or 3 to 1, Obama.

I was planning on taking a PTO day the day after the election (to see the post election interviews etc)....Not gonna, now. This election might go on for weeks now that the lid's blown off.