PDA

View Full Version : WebSite

Hammerhead
01-24-2004, 08:33 PM
Being a proven Dunce at picking winners since the invention of computers; I had a 4k when they first came out, I have advanced further into the relm of DunceDom. Know I can play Pong.

There is no black box out there. I feel the ToutBoard is probably the best answer in the majority of races. Class & Speed play only a 10 - 20% weight in most of the everyday racing. Trainers and probably (25% Jockey factor[B] )could be part of a key.

I have used many types of programs; because I could afford them, and found that there is not 1 that could pick winners every day with any kind of consistency. A few I downloaded data for 2 years or more and worked with some developers. I still have some large databases with over a gig of garbage.

I am still learning a lot and will leave some info on my webpage that I find works. URL=http://www.writewayprinting.com] [/URL]

There are to many human factors involved, and to much info we will ever have unless we are on the inside or all pertenet info is truthfully published

Dick Schmidt
01-25-2004, 01:04 AM
Hammer,

Does that mean that those of us who have used computers for years to make a lot of money have to give it back????

Dick

Who plans to keep what he has and make more.

Hammerhead
01-25-2004, 08:08 AM
No not yet. It keeps me searching for that magic set of numbers that will work at most tracks. I know I'll probably never give up.

I also kinda hope I do not find it. What the hell would I do then?This way I'll never forget where the delete key is and have to find something else to do with my Saturday mornings. To much fun this way and as long as I produce a few winners a day I'm happy.