PDA

View Full Version : DLSX Error

Tom
10-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Trying to access DRF archives from the web site, but none of the links are working - DLSX error comes up no matter what day I select.

Anyone know what this means?
Site used to work just fine.
I wanted to try to find PPs for the BC days in the 1980s.

wilderness
10-18-2012, 01:24 PM
TOM,
FWIW, I stopped trying to use their old archives some while ago.
It's nearly impossible to locate anything.

1) a search returns a result of page listings of the complete issue and there is not any option to do a second search and which of the pages your initial search words on on (or where their located in same page), thus you literally have to browse each page of the issue. ABSURD and USELESS!

DJofSD
10-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Tom, I just retreived a two year old result chart -- seems to be working for me.

bigmack
10-18-2012, 01:41 PM
DLSX error comes up no matter what day I select.
Run Hitman: http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro/

Tom
10-18-2012, 10:38 PM
I tried on a second computer tonight - same result.

JustRalph
10-18-2012, 11:45 PM
I tried on a second computer tonight - same result.

Right click on the file, save it to your desktop. Then try to open.

This is often a file extension problem. What program do you normally open the file in?

Also try a different browser. See if it opens in IE if you are using something else

Tom
10-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Same thing in IE or FF, and saving it and then opening it - just get the message in the download.

senortout
10-19-2012, 08:21 PM
So, Tom, since I don't use drf, please tell what extension the files have?
The ones that don't work.

I googled DLSX error and it suggests a malware on more than a few of the hits.

Trying to access DRF archives from the web site, but none of the links are working - DLSX error comes up no matter what day I select.

Anyone know what this means?
Site used to work just fine.
I wanted to try to find PPs for the BC days in the 1980s.

Tom
10-19-2012, 08:38 PM
I found a message on their home page that said the database was turned off temporarily for all dates fro the 1960's to the present.
I tried some 1958 and 1959 days and it worked fine - everything opened up as it should.

Had an enjoyable coffee break reading about Tim Tam's derby and Silk Sullivan not liking the muddy track. :ThmbUp: