PDA

View Full Version : Betting the Sunshine Millions

garyoz
01-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Maybe I'm a dope, but I can't find the running order of the races for this Magna event, nor what races are linked to each other in serial bets. I've checked all over the Xpressbet site. They don't even have a unified program. In fact you have to download a pdf file for each individual race in order to get the entries and they are in different formats for each track. They provide no insight nor post times. I know I can check the listed post times at BRIS or DRF, but that doesn't answer my question about linked races. As a matter of fact the local Turfway Park radio show here in Cinti had the two announcers asking the same question. What are the betting options in betting this event? Another case of Magna not thinking about the betting public? Or is there some place that I didn't think of accessing where the information is readily available?

MikeH
01-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Most of us are boycotting Magna and not playing the "Sunshine Millions" at all.

See:

www.boycottmagna.com

Whitehos
01-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Lots of other action so I won't miss Frank's races. I live in Michigan and he dosen't take my action even if I would want to bet his tracks. By the way what happened to the former quality of racing at Gulfstream?