PDA

View Full Version : Posting my picks for Yonkers

mrroyboy
10-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Hi Guys
I decided to post some of my picks for
Yonkers Raceway. NOT because I think I am some kind of expert or something. On Mon,Tue and Thursday I will just do the Pick 4 races 7-10 and On Friday and Sat maybe all of the card if I like somethin g.

Monday Oct 15
Race 7--No 2 Ideal Romance ML 9-5. I think he will turn the tables on No 1 this week. Plus the 1 horse should take money so maybe some value with the 2

Race 9--No2 Light up the sky ML 4-1, Drop in class, switch to Sears and other factors.

Race 10--No 3 Mias Bold Maneuver ML 4-1 Horse is in good form and Strartton does well with him.

Good luck to everyone.

LottaKash
10-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Roy, good try....

You would've had 2 for 3 if the 3rd one hadn't broke on the lead in the lane....

Just about break even, even so...

Post some more Roy....:jump:

mrroyboy
10-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Thank you John. Will do

Tuesday Oct 16 Yonkers
I don't really like anything tonight so let's do a couple of "take a chance" value bets.

Race 7-- No 7 Pointed Victory ML 6-1
I know, I don't like the 7 post either. I think this horse will leave from out there and get a good postion early. The horse has some ability so he might get it done at a fairly good price.

Race 8-- No 5 Action Brad ML 5-1
Yes another Stratton horse. I am not crazy about this horse either. This is it's second start after a layoff and did get bet last time. Strickly a "maybe at a price" type bet.
Good luck.

LottaKash
10-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Thank you John. Will do

Tuesday Oct 16 Yonkers
I don't really like anything tonight so let's do a couple of "take a chance" value bets.

Race 7-- No 7 Pointed Victory ML 6-1
I know, I don't like the 7 post either. I think this horse will leave from out there and get a good postion early. The horse has some ability so he might get it done at a fairly good price.

Race 8-- No 5 Action Brad ML 5-1
Yes another Stratton horse. I am not crazy about this horse either. This is it's second start after a layoff and did get bet last time. Strickly a "maybe at a price" type bet.
Good luck.

Roy, nice call in the 7th ...$14.00 6.90........:jump:

8th race SCRATCHED....

mrroyboy
10-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Thank you John. Now if I could figure out what I did right I can do it again and again!! More picks Friday

LottaKash
10-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Thank you John. Now if I could figure out what I did right I can do it again and again!! More picks Friday

Ok Roy, see you then....We'll be waiting...:jump:

Sea Biscuit
10-18-2012, 02:33 PM

I am sure you'll figure it out.

Great call on Pointed Victory, Roy.

Keep it up.

mrroyboy
10-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Thank you all. The reason I am doing this is to give something back to the people on this forum. To thank everyone for all the things I have learned. I just hope I can pick some good priced winners!!

CHeCK EyE
10-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Thank you all. The reason I am doing this is to give something back to the people on this forum. To thank everyone for all the things I have learned. I just hope I can pick some good priced winners!!

Well said, and class act. I would definitely post my picks and insight, but I don't have the programs/PP's :|