PDA

View Full Version : Romney photo

GameTheory
10-15-2012, 02:52 PM
This one is ripe for exploitation so I'm just going to go ahead and post it now and the usual suspects can get started on making fun:

http://www.vrsgmi.com/pixpix/r620-ae84a78bc0511aba82bf7fbb6d9065b4.jpg

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 02:55 PM
I don't get it...hairy arms? :lol:

Maybe Romney is a werewolf. Would fit well with the Eddie Munster motif...

bigmack
10-15-2012, 03:02 PM
A politician hoisting a runt in the air. Looks fairly pedestrian to moi.

What gives, GT?

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 03:10 PM
A politician hoisting a runt in the air. Looks fairly pedestrian to moi.

What gives, GT?I think he fears the left will go with the "hand on kid's ass/crotch" angle...start calling Romney a child molester or something...

But I'm thinking they're more likely to go with the werewolf angle...ain't seen arms that hairy since Robin Williams...

ArlJim78
10-15-2012, 03:42 PM
It's a great photo, safely beyond exploitation I think.

Marshall Bennett
10-15-2012, 03:43 PM
I believe it was a total lack of class for GT to even post the photo.
Simply dumb.

FantasticDan
10-15-2012, 03:55 PM
In somewhat related news to this.. um.. I guess it's a topic :rolleyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/parents-prefer-president-obama-as-babysitter/

:sleeping:

bigmack
10-15-2012, 03:56 PM
In somewhat related news to this.. um.. I guess it's a topic :rolleyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/parents-prefer-president-obama-as-babysitter/

:sleeping:
Nice find. :D Hell of a poll. :bang:

No cartoons?

GameTheory
10-15-2012, 05:03 PM
I believe it was a total lack of class for GT to even post the photo.
Simply dumb.Why? It's just a goofy photo from a campaign event -- got it off the AP or wherever it was. You guys go straight to the gutter. Geez, nevermind.

bigmack
10-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Why? It's just a goofy photo from a campaign event -- got it off the AP or wherever it was. You guys go straight to the gutter. Geez, nevermind.
I don't see what they're seeing & I don't see what you meant by "This one is ripe for exploitation." If you could point out what you see as rip for ex..., it would rest my mind.

He's been lofting hundreds of squirts all over the place.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/Squirts.jpg

bigmack
10-15-2012, 05:46 PM
In other news, get a load of this pile of manure production.

yyrN17jAiDw#!

FantasticDan
10-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Eh, whenever anything is successful (Obama girl), there's always knock-offs :lol:

wKsoXHYICqU

Marshall Bennett
10-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Why? It's just a goofy photo from a campaign event -- got it off the AP or wherever it was. You guys go straight to the gutter. Geez, nevermind.
Just hate seeing little kids being the butt (no pun) of jokes, particularly in this manner. Perhaps I overreacted.
I know the kid wouldn't want to grow up being remembered publicly by this photo alone.

bigmack
10-15-2012, 06:32 PM
One thing about kicking around a forum (the only one I partake in) - it's mind boggling to see the thoughts floating around in peoples heads.

I GUESS I can see it, if I'm in some REALLY WEIRD, STRANGE place, and I tried to see it when PA brought it up, and I HOPE that's not where GT was coming from, BUT... To see ANYTHING perverted about that picture takes a certain kind of mind. One I thankfully don't possess.

HE'S JUST HOLDING UP A LITTLE KID. :bang:

PhantomOnTour
10-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Why he's just a...a...baby grabber !

ElKabong
10-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Eh, whenever anything is successful (Obama girl), there's always knock-offs :lol:

wKsoXHYICqU

~3months ago, obama girl said she wasn't endorsing mister i'm going to close down getmo.'

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 07:17 PM
One thing about kicking around a forum (the only one I partake in) - it's mind boggling to see the thoughts floating around in peoples heads.

I GUESS I can see it, if I'm in some REALLY WEIRD, STRANGE place, and I tried to see it when PA brought it up, and I HOPE that's not where GT was coming from, BUT... To see ANYTHING perverted about that picture takes a certain kind of mind. One I thankfully don't possess.

HE'S JUST HOLDING UP A LITTLE KID. :bang:Now I'm confused. Again.

Maybe he's about to toss the kid into the air to simulate yesterday's record-breaking skydive?

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Why? It's just a goofy photo from a campaign event -- got it off the AP or wherever it was. You guys go straight to the gutter. Geez, nevermind.I don't get what the "ripe for exploitation" comment was from you...explain please.

Greyfox
10-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I don't get what the "ripe for exploitation" comment was from you...explain please.

Some idiot somewhere will accuse him of child molesting would be my guess.

Adults can no longer play with kids anymore the way they used to.

GameTheory
10-15-2012, 07:38 PM

Adults can no longer play with kids anymore the way they used to.
For the record, I was not going there.

As I said, nevermind...

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 07:39 PM

Adults can no longer play with kids anymore the way they used to.Well, when I pointed out that obvious fact, both bigmack and GT were surprised...

Given the fact that teachers these days can hardly pat a student on the back without fear of legal action, I'm rather surprised by their expressions of naïveté ...

bigmack
10-15-2012, 08:21 PM
The entire premise of the thread is in tatters but I can CERTAINLY say that a hand on the backside of a runt raises NO CONCERN nor indicates any naiveté on my part or any one else.

He's holding AN INFANT up by supporting his backside. It's not a elementary school kid he has his hand on. :bang:

Maybe I wasn't kidding when I said 'nut' in the computer thread, after all.

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 08:23 PM
The entire premise of the thread is in tatters but I can CERTAINLY say that a hand on the backside of a runt raises NO CONCERN nor indicates any naiveté on my part or any one else.

He's holding AN INFANT up by supporting his backside. It's not a elementary school kid he has his hand on. :bang:

Maybe I wasn't kidding when I said 'nut' in the computer thread, after all.Nor does it raise any concern with me. But GT specifically stated what all the "usual suspects" might say about the photo. And we all know how vicious and downright disgusting members of the left wing can be (I'm not talking about anyone on this board...I'm thinking DailyKos and Dem Underground). Try and follow along...I know you're old and slow these days, but really, it's not that hard.

I hear you're still a hit with the ladies though, so there might be hope for you yet.

Tom
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
It's all relative....Romney looks ok.:eek:

GameTheory
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Well, when I pointed out that obvious fact, both bigmack and GT were surprised...I wasn't surprised, just wasn't going there. Didn't think anyone else would either, even the usual suspects. The original line was taken way too seriously -- I meant it in a fun and games sort of way, not it will be twisted to try to make an issue sort of way.

NEVERMIND.

bigmack
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM
know you're old and slow these days, but really, it's not that hard.
You just made the list.

Like the other day, I MAY have pulled abruptly in front of some surf dude on the beach. I see in my rear (view) a double bird. (That's two fingers, Dummy)

I'm thinkin' I could live with one, but TWO? I wasn't that close! So we come to a stop light and I roll down my winder and he his. He says Ya cut me off. I says I'm aware, but a double? He starts getting heated and I say STFU. (Now, here's where it get good) He says, What are you gonna do about it, Grampa?

Can you believe that shit? Me?

Shared that story with the number I nailed on Sat. She laughed in earnest.

Life is cruel.

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 08:44 PM
You just made the list.This has to be my what? Fourth or fifth time at least...

Steve 'StatMan'
10-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Well, if the pic was of Obama, I might have gone with an "Already going for his wallet!" joke.

TJDave
10-15-2012, 10:37 PM
I think he fears the left will go with the "hand on kid's ass/crotch" angle...start calling Romney a child molester or something...

He's a Mormon Bishop not a Catholic Priest. ;)

ElKabong
10-15-2012, 10:56 PM
I don't get what the "ripe for exploitation" comment was from you...explain please.

Can't you see it? Rom was enacting the lifting of his dog onto the roof of his car, when he sped down I-40 going 95 mph in the cold sleet and ice of November, held to the roof of the car by only a bungee cord.

Check out this (funny) thread. Replace the name of Bobby Stoops with Mittens Romney and have a good laugh :)

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6525859&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all

JustRalph
10-15-2012, 11:29 PM
He's a Mormon Bishop not a Catholic Priest. ;)

That is bad but I did laugh....... :lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2012, 11:59 PM
He's a Mormon Bishop not a Catholic Priest. ;)And you were the one who was afraid of him being a Mormon...SEE!!

Tom
10-16-2012, 07:53 AM
That was bad!
:lol::lol: