PDA

View Full Version : FULL CARD REPORT

bugboy
10-14-2012, 02:59 PM
hi,

was just reading past post regarding "full card report", and there were plenty. however they were dated '06 to '09. was wondering, are there any new reports from anyone still using this program?

I'm not associated with "full card report" in any way other than a player of the ponies. I've been a member of this board for a couple of years.

thanks for any info

frank

ldiatone
10-14-2012, 05:39 PM
i used it for a few mos. recently. i had bit of a time for me to stop charging my Credit Card. i still get e-mails and i still can log in and view some areas.
has many "angles" to view. i just didn't like it, but really only used it for a couple of months.

atlasaxis
10-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Frank,

I'm sure you read a few of my posts about FCR. I'm still happily using FCR for 12 years now. No question there is a TON of info available with all their reports. It's just a matter of knowing how to use that info for how you want to wager, and that doesn't happen overnight.

6 years ago, opening day at Keenland FCR landed me on a dime super paying 19K+. The same race conditions were run opening day at Keenland last friday and using the EXACT same procedure I landed on the dime super ($2834) this time as well. Yes, it can be information overload, overwhelming at times. I would suggest taking your time, watch the videos and apply that info to how you like to wager.

Tom

1GCFAN
10-14-2012, 08:19 PM
I have been using Full Card for about 1 1/2 years. I use it as a guidline to identify contenders then I do my own handicapping.

There is so much information and you have decide what is important to your handicapping method. John's recommended mechanical method will produce results like Saturday's 10th at Belmont and today's 7th at Belmont. Since I wasn't at the track for those races I just found out about them by reviewing the charts vs his reports.

bugboy
10-15-2012, 08:55 PM
thanks guys for your input. yes im a user of the report, still learning and trying to win. right now i'm on the exacta kick,keying one horse with 3 others. i'm looking at the "C-P-A" report and working with that for now.

thanks again

frank

dav4463
10-17-2012, 11:28 PM
I get their emails. I enjoy reading them. I think they put a lot of work into handicapping and I am sure in the right hands; they can be powerful.

Only problem for me is I can take a look at their report and make a case for almost every single horse in every race!

I haven't taken the time to fully understand how to use all their ratings and factors, etc.