PDA

View Full Version : Norway

lamboguy
10-13-2012, 05:35 PM
the citizens of Norway are not to happy about the EU winning a bogus peace prize. they are not interested in losing their freedoms.

they are going to leave this European Union and disband from the Euro, they will be buying as much gold as they can put their hands on.

if indeed Romney does win this election, i don't think for 1 second that he is going to let the rest of the world put their hands on cheap gold with everything that is going on across this universe.

Tom
10-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Precedent for improving your lot once severing ties with Europe would be......US! :D

Native Texan III
10-13-2012, 06:03 PM
the citizens of Norway are not to happy about the EU winning a bogus peace prize. they are not interested in losing their freedoms.

they are going to leave this European Union and disband from the Euro, they will be buying as much gold as they can put their hands on.

if indeed Romney does win this election, i don't think for 1 second that he is going to let the rest of the world put their hands on cheap gold with everything that is going on across this universe.

Norway is not in the EU and its currency is the Krone, not the Euro.

USA Presidents do not control Gold or much anything else. They are more interested in devaluing as they cannot pay foreign debt off without raising taxes.

so.cal.fan
10-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Why didn't they give that award to someone who really deserved it for a change?

Such as: that little 14 year old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head and neck by those "brave Islamic Taliban creeps"...because she spoke out for little girls to be allowed to attend SCHOOL. That is what happened.
This little girl was very brave and spoke up for something that should be a given right to every child.

I think that little girl deserved to win that prize. It sure would have rehabilitated that bogus "award".

Shame on these people who gave this award, again, to a very undeserving enity.
That group should be abolished. They are worse than a joke, they are a disgrace to the human race, and so are the "Taliban".

bigmack
10-13-2012, 06:56 PM
How do you dream this crap up?

As mentioned, they're not even IN the EU?

HUSKER55
10-13-2012, 06:56 PM
GOOD POINT!:ThmbUp:

horses4courses
10-13-2012, 07:57 PM

Such as: that little 14 year old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head and neck by those "brave Islamic Taliban creeps"...because she spoke out for little girls to be allowed to attend SCHOOL. That is what happened.
This little girl was very brave and spoke up for something that should be a given right to every child.

I think that little girl deserved to win that prize. It sure would have rehabilitated that bogus "award".

Shame on these people who gave this award, again, to a very undeserving enity.
That group should be abolished. They are worse than a joke, they are a disgrace to the human race, and so are the "Taliban".

I agree that she deserves awards - hopefully she recovers okay.
Incredibly brave for anyone to do what she has, especially that young.

As far as the EU getting the NPP? It's a joke.
When they can't come up with a suitable recipient, it's time to pass until the following year.

Actor
10-14-2012, 01:40 AM
That group should be abolished.That would be the Norwegian Nobel Committee appointed by the Norwegian Parliament. Take it up with the Norwegian Parliament. They are carrying out the instructions of Nobel's will.

Actor
10-14-2012, 01:47 AM

Such as: that little 14 year old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head and neck by those "brave Islamic Taliban creeps"...because she spoke out for little girls to be allowed to attend SCHOOL.Although I sympathize, I don't think the girl qualifies for the award. According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who "shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."The quote is from Nobel's will.

johnhannibalsmith
10-14-2012, 01:49 AM
... They are carrying out the instructions of Nobel's will.

I'm beginning to think that Nobel himself could do at least as good a job at performing that duty.

sammy the sage
10-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Although I sympathize, I don't think the girl qualifies for the award. According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who The quote is from Nobel's will.

""
"shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."

Here's another quote or quote(s)

If I control THE money; I care nOT what party rules

Tom
10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
"shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."

Hitler qualified, then.

1. He unified Europe, tore down borders.
2. He abolished several standing armies and tried to abolish the Russian army.
3. He petitioned Britain for peace.

Actually, he did more for peace than Obama - all Barry did was TALK about it. :lol::lol:

so.cal.fan
10-14-2012, 12:41 PM
In my view, that brave little girl proved to the world, just how evil radical islam is. Any decent person on this planet would have to come to that conclusion.

Perhaps, what she did will wake up, a lot of Muslims, once and for all.
I'm sure "Allah, the all Merciful" (as every verse of the Koran starts out) would not call for little girls being shot in the head and neck because they want to go to school.

I stand by my opinion on the Nobel "peace prize".
I ask, Actor, what has Barack Obama done to have won this prize?
What has Al Gore done to have won this prize?
What did terrorist Arafat do to win that prize? :mad:

boxcar
10-14-2012, 12:44 PM
""Here's another quote or quote(s)

If I control THE money; I care nOT what party rules

Quit stealing my lines. ;)

Boxcar

boxcar
10-14-2012, 12:48 PM
In my view, that brave little girl proved to the world, just how evil radical islam is. Any decent person on this planet would have to come to that conclusion.

Perhaps, what she did will wake up, a lot of Muslims, once and for all.
I'm sure "Allah, the all Merciful" (as every verse of the Koran starts out) would not call for little girls being shot in the head and neck because they want to go to school.

I stand by my opinion on the Nobel "peace prize".
I ask, Actor, what has Barack Obama done to have won this prize?
What has Al Gore done to have won this prize?
What did terrorist Arafat do to win that prize? :mad:

The answer is easy. Everyone of the three above were/are radicals. Kind of ironic, though, in a way, since peace among men on this planet is truly a radical idea that will never materialize.

Boxcar