PDA

View Full Version : Wynn Interview on CNBC

pandy
10-13-2012, 06:37 AM
I saw this yesterday and thought it was an interesting interview, businessman Steve Wynn's offers some of his opinions on Obamacare and doing business in today's climate.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49387601

Stillriledup
10-13-2012, 06:45 AM
What i think would be REALLY interesting is if a very rich guy came out and said "i want Obama to win".

HUSKER55
10-13-2012, 08:19 AM
starting with the Irish Coffe this morning,...huh :D

Valuist
10-13-2012, 08:43 AM
What i think would be REALLY interesting is if a very rich guy came out and said "i want Obama to win".

I would say Warren Buffett has enough money to qualify for this.

ArlJim78
10-13-2012, 08:46 AM
A more interesting and much much smaller list would be the names of the super wealthy who DO NOT support Obama.

sammy the sage
10-13-2012, 09:43 AM
No the REALLY interesting and truely RELEVANT list would be to see who's donated to BOTH sides...

I'll give ya'll a hint...not people at all...(well unless you're a pug or supreme court in the pocket judge)...

Yeah that's right...corporations and BANKS...(big ones)...

I'm sure there's a few rich individuals as well.... :rolleyes:

http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topcontribs.php

BlueShoe
10-13-2012, 10:16 AM
I would say Warren Buffett has enough money to qualify for this.
As would most of the so called Hollywood celebrities such as Sean Penn, George Clooney, et all.

Tom
10-13-2012, 11:11 AM
As would most of the so called Hollywood celebrities such as Sean Penn, George Clooney, et all.

People who are over-paid to pretend to be something relevant.
I agree.

boxcar
10-13-2012, 12:22 PM

There are plenty of rich people behind Obama! Where have you been? Ever hear of guy named Soros? Or how about Warren Buffet (not to mention his poor, downtrodden secretary)? :rolleyes: Or have you heard of Marc Benifoff the billionaire? Or how about Marc Lasry -- another billionaire? Or how about the billionaire Penny Pritzker? And what about all that money that has come in from overseas? Gotta think the Rothschilds pitched in a few bucks here and there. Don't forget: The proponents of Globalism and the New World Order are mostly uber wealthy people -- people who desire to create a two-class global society -- the rich and poor.

So, yes, there are plenty of wealthy people who have come and said "I want Obama to win". Their donations did the talking for them.

Boxcar

Valuist
10-13-2012, 12:51 PM
No the REALLY interesting and truely RELEVANT list would be to see who's donated to BOTH sides...

I'll give ya'll a hint...not people at all...(well unless you're a pug or supreme court in the pocket judge)...

Yeah that's right...corporations and BANKS...(big ones)...

I'm sure there's a few rich individuals as well.... :rolleyes:

http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topcontribs.php

The big banks. They donated to Obama in 2008, and to Romney now.

bigmack
10-13-2012, 01:12 PM
For a spell, I was CRAZY about everything, Bellagio. Knew a number of people that worked there. They told me over 10 years ago that Wynn was quickly going blind. He's still with sight.

Seems like a decent enough bloke.