PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SAT. 10/13

MeSlew
10-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Hello All! So our two key horse conquering heroins sandwiched an 'all button' $60 horse and paid a cool $2163.40 in the pick 3 at Keeneland. I hope you cashed that pick 3 along with me.
For Saturday, a full roster for Slew that looks like this:

Belmont - 1,2,5,6,7,9,10
Santa Anita - 1,3,5,6,7,8,9
Keeneland - 2,4,5,6,8,9,10
Woodbine - 1,4,7,10
Calder - 6,8,11

For the second day in a row, we have two key horses to look at. Now these horses I call KEY HORSES are runners that I have personally noted for future races. Some will be listed as a "FAST HORSE' and some not. Regardless, I add them to Slew's database and when they run, they show up as key horses even if they come out of a race that was not considered a fast race by Slew. Tomorrows horses are as follows:

Revolutionary - Bel ( 5) SAR 09/03/12 # 6
Divine Luck - KEE ( 4) SAR 09/01/12 # 4

As Madame Giry was for the spring Belmont meet, so Revolutionary is for the Saratoga meet. I wrote the following on 9/7/2012 (Horses To Watch: The Saratoga Turf):

"From the Saratoga meet, my horse to watch is Revolutionary. A colt by War Pass out of the A.P. Indy mare Runup The Colors, he runs for Todd Pletcher and Winstar Farms. War pass stands for $15,000 but this colt sold for $235,000 and looked the part in his first start. The chart says he was "clobbered at the start and forced hard into MONSIGNOR then checked..." and spotted the field six or seven lengths at the start...as the favorite. No question his price will be short but this horse looks to be a runner, and we are looking towards the future and not just the next race. I have already marked him in my notebook, and he will be a Slew key horse down the road."

Devine Luck came out of the 4th race on 9/1 at the Spa and was one of the 4 horses I noted that needed to be watched from that race. She was a nose behind the winner Lily The Pink, who started the festivities at Keeneland today in the 7th, and ran strong in a blanket finish on that day at the Spa.

So congrats to those of you who are satisfied with 2 of three and the all button in the middle. I hope you enjoyed your payday.

Use the link below to go to Slew's site and download the race file for tomorrow.

For Saturday, once again I will be working but you will not. So enjoy the weekend cards and as always...

...good luck and good 'capping!