PDA

View Full Version : Ad sales for inside racetrack

CamptownRaces.com
01-24-2004, 08:40 AM
Advertising Sales position. A unique new product that is endorsed by the NTRA is being distributed into horse racing wagering facilities and given out to the bettors that attend the races for free on a daily basis.

New wagering facilities, (race tracks) are being included for distribution of this product each week.

I need people that live close to the new locations that I have made an agreement with.

These sales people will go into local businesses that they are directed to go to, give the presentation, get a contract signed, and pick up the check.

All checks will be made out to the company. Sales people will be paid commission only. (15% to start)

There are only 3 ad spaces that are available for each location.

Sales people will be paid after all 3 ads have been sold for their location.

Please contact csubil@aol.com for more information.

PaceAdvantage
01-24-2004, 01:34 PM
What's my commission? ;)

kenwoodallpromos
01-24-2004, 02:41 PM
As a former business owner who paid on commission, and as an indedendent contractor, some advice: be careful! The labor commissions may require minimum wafe guarantee against commission if you dictate schedule or locations for work. / Sounds like an interesting project! I live near Oakland, Ca. and would like to find out more.

CamptownRaces.com
01-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Thanks Ken.

I should have worded that a bit differently.

Only the types of businesses that I would like contacted first are the ones that the sales people will have to contact. After that, other than businesses that just don't belong advertising within this product, it's wide open.

Sales peoples schedules will be dictated by the businesses hours of operations that they want to contact.

Any sales people will have to sign an I-90, as well as a W-9, and an independent contractors agreement, and a few other standard documents like a no compete.

The 15% is just to start. If I have somebody that's a real go getter, I could go higher after they had proven themselves by closing a few facilities. (selling the 3 ads that are available for each location)

I can have somebody sell the advertising in locations that aren't close to them at all.

Just depends on how much they want to have to mail out samples, and fax or email info, as well as be on the phone long distance during peak hours.

You can take a look at the website that is setup for advertisers and wagering facilities to get more info. I have all of the 25 CARF locations, as well as Bay Meadows that starts on April 7th, which are close to you.

http://www.betbookaocinc.com

Again, email me at csubil@aol.com

I have samples from the Nevada Racebook promotion, as well as the CAL CUP day at Santa Anita that I can mail you.

kenwoodallpromos
01-25-2004, 12:30 AM
Sounds like you really know your stuff! I will email if I feel I can handle the task.

kenwoodallpromos
01-30-2004, 10:03 PM
I just recieved your guide and it looks great! Real professional package!

CamptownRaces.com
02-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Thanks Ken...

This product has no end to its potential.

I have another person in California, but I do think that person will be handling Southern Cal.

I just got back last night from Junction City, California.

I went out there to look at some land that is for sale.

I think I might just buy my own mountain out there.

The piece I am looking at is 160 acres. They measure from peak to peak, which really gives me a little over 212 acres of actual land.

It is GODS country up there.

Deer, bears, and a few mountain lions, but there are also umpteen beautiful views and building sites on this piece of heaven.

Let me know if you'd like to handle Northern Cal...

Charles