PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR THUR. 10/11

MeSlew
10-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Hello All! So if you stayed patient and stayed up late (like the big boys) for the 2 Slew singles at Woodbine tonight...you were a perfect 2 for 2! Good job.

For Thursday, Slew's listing is quite long for the later Belmont races with all the MTO horses being entered. The list of races and tracks looks like this:

Belmont - 2,3,5,6,7,8,9
Santa Anita - 1,2,4,5,6,7,8
Keeneland - 2,4,5,7,8

We also have another key horse to look at tomorrow, once again coming from the final day of Saratoga:

Draw Two - Bel ( 2) SAR 09/03/12 # 1

This one was 3 1/2 lengths behind Breeders Cup bound Noble Tune while suffering a wide trip on the Spa turf. I should also note that the race was not a Slew fast race as the 1/2 went in 49.60 and the mile in 1:37. However, that was where Noble Tune became a Slew key horse despite the fractions, and this guy closed from last into a relatively slow pace. He was not going to beat Noble Tune, but he still merits the once over tomorrow. Castellano stays.

Now about the race track listing above: I might point out what the numbers after the race tracks are because I had this question yesterday, and if you are new to Slew, you must think I think YOU are Creskin or something! I post the numbers of the races where Slew has at least one horse that is listed in the FHF (Fast Horse Format). This way, if you have an interest in any of these races, you know we have a horse that might help and you can go get the file to check it out. You can read about the FHF and how how to use it on the website. When posting on this forum I will post a race or a series of races OR as I've done tonight, a "KEY horse. That is, one that may or may not be listed by Slew as a fast horse, but rather is one that I have put into my personal notebook as a horse to watch. If you grab tomorrows file, you will notice that Draw Two is NOT listed on Slew's list as coming from a fast race...because he didn't! (as I pointed out in the previous paragraph). Never the less, look him over carefully.

Oh yeah...click the link below to be magically transported to Slewland, where you can learn about my FHF, Slew, and download the race day file - for free.

Enjoy the Thursday racing and as always...good luck and good 'capping!