PDA

View Full Version : A little CEO warning

JustRalph
10-10-2012, 12:53 AM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/09/ceo-threatens-fire-employees-if-obama-reelected-and-raises-taxes#ixzz28qF4kybK

CEO tells it like it is.

Vote Bammy, get the Whammy!

If Obama is re elected he is going to shut down parts of the company

mostpost
10-10-2012, 12:27 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/09/ceo-threatens-fire-employees-if-obama-reelected-and-raises-taxes#ixzz28qF4kybK

CEO tells it like it is.

Vote Bammy, get the Whammy!

If Obama is re elected he is going to shut down parts of the company

I'm wondering if there isn't a crime being committed here. By definition blackmail is using threats to get someone to do something against their will. That is exactly what David Siegel is doing in this message to his employees.
He is threatening their livelihood if they do not vote as he wishes.

Would he follow through on his threat? I seriously doubt it. When Obama wins and when he raises Mr. Siegel's taxes, Mr Siegel will want to make more money in order to offset the revenue to taxes, not less. Cutting back on the number of employees would not be the way to grow his business.

Also Mr. Siegel has to be pretty stupid if he thinks that taking back half of his employees salary is equivalent to him paying higher taxes.

We get some idea of Mr. Siegel's opinion of himself and of his employees from the picture accompanying the article. He is sitting on a freaking throne. He and his wife want to build the largest home in America. What a douche.

Tom
10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
No, he is telling them the truth.
Millions more will face a similar result if Obumbo is re-elected, but they will not have been warned.
I don't think anyone is stupid enough to believe a vote for Obama is not a vote for less jobs, higher taxes, and economic shrinkage.

bigmack
10-10-2012, 12:40 PM
We get some idea of Mr. Siegel's opinion of himself and of his employees from the picture accompanying the article. He is sitting on a freaking throne. He and his wife want to build the largest home in America. What a douche.
Douche. :lol:

I DO love these little moments highlighting your deep seeded rancor. Are you so far gone that you would spit on the mail of someone of wealth before delivery? Sure you did.

As usual, you're talking out of your ass in regards to this "douche."

AdJYzgJ4CwI

sammy the sage
10-10-2012, 08:26 PM
I'll be doing the same...although no letter/e-mail...no discussion...it is what it is... :( :( :(

The bigger problem long term....Romney will lead us down the SAME path...albeit slower and in a different way...but at least the employees will get a few more years... :bang: :bang: :bang:

GameTheory
10-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm wondering if there isn't a crime being committed here. By definition blackmail is using threats to get someone to do something against their will. That is exactly what David Siegel is doing in this message to his employees. Yeah, and you're all over it when unions do the same thing for the Dems, right?

Tom
10-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Nicely played, GT.