PDA

View Full Version : A few TUP picks for Tuesday

fmhealth
10-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Quiet day on the racing front today. Think I'll go swimming with my grandchildren . Just don't feel like driving to TUP. But, if I did, here are my picks.

1---No bet

2---1-4

3---No bet

4---5

5---2-3-4

6---2

7---No bet

8---2-7

9---8

johnhannibalsmith
10-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Good luck... got set back by a little mayhem this morning and haven't been through the charts yet myself... but at first glance of this card, it appears I'm not missing much by being behind the eight ball...

johnhannibalsmith
10-09-2012, 05:13 PM
4---5

Nice... ka-ching... another mid-track, just off-the-pace turn swooper eating up a heavily bet speedster drawn to the rail.

fmhealth
10-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Thank you Mr. Smith. Actually, this is one of my favorite angles at TUP. When Chambers (leading trainer) has a horse in the race & Annie Von Rosen (his #1 rider) takes another mount, she wins at an inordinately high rate.

Good to see that early in the TUP season this factoid might still be viable. Although as previously mentioned, I didn't have a bet going today. I simply am unable to quantify the sheer joy I have taking my three grandchildren swimming. At their ages (6,4,2) they still look up to me. I have a feeling this will be changing in the not too distant future.

Be well,
fmhealth