PDA

View Full Version : Alert! Alert! EhorseX/Betmaker

Dony55
10-08-2012, 12:12 AM
I was thinking of joining this site for awhile as i heard my friend was on it a couple months ago, but i was speaking to a him recently, and he has told me that in the recent month, they have been manipulating bets for their own benefit.

He mentioned that following a day of betting he would look at his account the next day, and it would show a different amount than the previous day. Upon inspection he found bets being voided and a large majority those that were always winning bets and much less those of losing bets. They were recorded as voided and not counted. This is common if a market was not managed correctly as a former member of Betfair i on occasion seen the case of a voided tickets however never has it happened a day later and it is always consistent whether you win or lose.

Like me he uses HPI feeds which im sure are not the fastest, so the accuracy of the off time in comparison to real time is not certain. He is also a post time better and likes to bet as close to the off as he gets cues from the actions of horses inside the gate. According to him the inconsistenty is the real problem as he does not know when a bet will now count or not count, as months before this would not have occurred. The amount of potential hazards this can cause the bettor and the site is numerous. In any case i figured this should be known if you are thinking of ever joining this site and to be careful if you are a post time bettor as i am, because you wont know if your bet will be voided until a day later.

raybo
10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
I bet while the horses are entering in the gate, often when several are already in the gate, as soon as I click the "Submit" button a window pops up asking me to confirm the bet, when I click "Ok" I get an immediate "Bet Accepted" or "Bet Rejected" notification. That notification is final, one way or the other, and never changes later.

Are you saying that you don't get these notifications? If so, then you need to change ADWs.

classhandicapper
10-08-2012, 10:37 AM
I haven't had a problem with either in many years of use. In fact, they've mostly gone out of their way to be helpful on the rare occasion there was a dispute. I rarely use either now because I don't want a lot of money offshore with the DOJ waging war on Poker sites etc...

Dony55
10-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I bet while the horses are entering in the gate, often when several are already in the gate, as soon as I click the "Submit" button a window pops up asking me to confirm the bet, when I click "Ok" I get an immediate "Bet Accepted" or "Bet Rejected" notification. That notification is final, one way or the other, and never changes later.

Are you saying that you don't get these notifications? If so, then you need to change ADWs.

The Bets are accepted at the time, the amount adjusts accordingly but a day later they are than voided!

raybo
10-08-2012, 04:13 PM
The Bets are accepted at the time, the amount adjusts accordingly but a day later they are than voided!

What it their explanation when you contact them about this?

satrabyk
10-20-2012, 09:30 PM
They are now suspending most races late intentionally. Bet anywhere near the off and cross your fingers. If you win they pay but may void the bet later -even a day later. If you lose bet is OK even if placed after the off. Looks like a trap to me. NEED TO BE CRAZY TO BET HERE !!!!!!!