PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR MON. 10/8

MeSlew
10-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Hello All! For Monday, Columbus day, here is the lineup for Slew's Fast Horses:

Belmont - 1,2,3,4,5,7,9,10
Santa Anita - 1,3,5,6,7,8,9
Woodbine - 2,4,8

So I believe the last two KEY horses I posted were scratched. Can we make it 4 in a row? It is raining in the east as I write this and both of Slew's key horses for Monday are running on the turf at Belmont. The one that I really like is Wave Theory, and I was looking forward to his next run. Since I will be working on Columbus day, maybe I will get to see it after all.

Slew's key horses for Monday are:

Noble Tune - Bel ( 5) SAR 09/03/12 # 1
Wave Theory - Bel ( 8) SAR 08/25/12 # 6

As I posted yesterday, I took the day off today and so I hope some of you had D' princess in the 6th at Santa Anita. She was a cool Slew single in that race and paid $55.00. I saw the replay: she immediately took the lead and the race was over. I certainly hope a $55 single wasn't wasted.

Many other horses to review so go to the site and pick up the file. Have a great holiday, enjoy the racing, and as always...good luck and good 'capping!

billuper1
10-08-2012, 09:40 PM
I used the 7 in race 6 at Santa Anita yesterday as part of my pic 3. Needless to say, saved the day! My 12 dollars pick 3 bet paid me over $500! 7 wasnt even on my radar I just threw him in on a hunch after looking at your horses. Thanks again Slew!

MeSlew
10-10-2012, 08:30 PM
That's terrific. I could not believe my eyes after the 1/2 mile.

Glad to have passed that one along and happy to hear you made good use of that one.

Slew