PDA

View Full Version : Perfect timing for the next Debate

fast4522
10-06-2012, 12:07 PM
No matter how you try to hide, burn, or shred, this one will no go away in time.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/email-shows-united-states-libya-security-request-denied-reports-276338

Read it all.

OntheRail
10-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Wow if this was bad news for Romney it would have 300 plus pages of replies with a number of re tweet and facebook wall postings. But not one reply to this shameful action or should that be non action from the Obama WH.

mostpost
10-06-2012, 01:48 PM
What am I missing? A DC 3 (do you know how small and old those planes are?), was being used to ferry diplomats around Libya, because there was no commercial airline service in the country after the overthrow of Khadafi. When commercial air service resumed, the embassy returned to using that service. There was no longer a need for the DC 3 and it was shipped to where there was a need.

This all took place around May 3, 2012-four months before the attack in Benghazi. It is all standard procedure.

So, tell me, what is it you are complaining about? Do you think the absence of the play compromised the safety of embassy personnel? How? I can't even see how this is an issue at all. What am I missing?

fast4522
10-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Maybe your right Mostpost, or maybe the house hearings into the matter next week week will be full blown up negligence with a smoking gun. But we will have your post right here saying there it is nothing. Why would anyone go into harms way for a people who are willing to leave them behind? Lets give it a few days. ABC and all the news agency's now have the email that was sent to the ambassador prior to his death.

mostpost
10-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Maybe your right Mostpost, or maybe the house hearings into the matter next week week will be full blown up negligence with a smoking gun. But we will have your post right here saying there it is nothing. Why would anyone go into harms way for a people who are willing to leave them behind? Lets give it a few days. ABC and all the news agency's now have the email that was sent to the ambassador prior to his death.

Don't misinterpret. I am only saying that the situation with the DC 3 had nothing to do with the Benghazi attacks. That took place months before the attacks.