PDA

View Full Version : W W II url ?

BIG RED
01-23-2004, 12:32 PM
I was asked by my father to see if I could find a new site that contains thousands of still photos and some video of WWII. I noticed it was written about in a couple of newspapers. What I found was www.evidenceincamera.co/uk. I tried this and also tried .com/uk on the end. Got nothing. Does anyone know anything about this. I know my dad would love some of the stuff they said they had. Thanks again Tom

BillW
01-23-2004, 12:35 PM
BigRed,

That should be "dot uk" not slash.

".co.uk" is the equivalent of our ".com" for the Brits.

Bill

BIG RED
01-23-2004, 12:43 PM
Just tried that Bill, I got eSolutions??

BillW
01-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by BIG RED
Just tried that Bill, I got eSolutions??
BIG RED,

http://www.evidenceincamera.co.uk/

This will get you there,

Bill

BIG RED
01-23-2004, 12:55 PM
I honestly just tried that and for some reason it came up twice eSalutions? Now I'll need a whole overnight to go thru this:) This will make him happy, and I. :cool: Thanks again, BIG help Tom

Tom
01-24-2004, 09:20 AM
Due to huge interest in evidenceincamera, we are redesigning elements of our website. We will be adding more functionality, and access to search facilities, over the next few days. We apologise for the inconvenience.

BIG RED
01-24-2004, 01:28 PM
You can definitely tell it's new. There's not to much right now, it didn't take to long to scan most everything. A couple of weeks could do it. My dad was in the Pacific, so i'm hoping they might have something he could relate to. He'll still enjoy it anyways.