PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Trifecta's Maywood Park Picks 10/4/12

precisionk
10-03-2012, 09:05 PM
I am back baby! Been awhile since I have capped Chicago tracks. Looking to get back into the swing of things. Got some BIG priced winners.

R1: 6,8,1......Lil Pocket Rocket-10/1 ML......Dropping back down in class and certainly shortening up the trip here at Maywood. Has won at this level back at Balmoral in the summer. Magee aboard should help as he was aboard for that win. Should get a big price.

R2: 3,5,4......Plezen Mr Hacker-4/1 ML......Broke last time out. Carpenter back aboard. Four back, tried to wire the field. Ran out of gas and hasn't shown much since. Nearly a months rest should help.

R3: 3,8,2......Cheer For Annie-3/1 ML......Ships over from Balmoral. Mile track didn't do much for this mare, so shortening the distance. Does have capabilities to get out to the lead. 0/10 lifetime, looking to put a dent into it.

R4: 1,5,6......Virtual Memory-4/1 ML......Draws the rail with 2nd time lasix. Miller loves the rail here at Maywood. Did win two back with this filly. Nice stalking speed. Needs to keep with the leaders to have a chance. Looking to grind down the competition.

R5: 4,5,2......MC Flashback-7/2 ML......Huge jump in class here and ships over from Balmoral. Has flashed some early speed aboard and gets Oosting who should be out in front and having everyone else try to catch him.

R6: 3,5,4......Nightinthebox-5/2 ML......Not much in this race. This gelding hasn't won all year, but has cashed a few times at this level. Post position relief after the lats three. Does his most damage when he sticks close to the pace, which there isn't much in the way of early speed here.

R7: 6,7,2......Tune In-9/2 ML......Cashed last three, won three back at this level. Should be just off the lead. Looking to get 4/1 or better here with Hiteman aboard.

R8: 6,1,8......Feedbag Fillie-15/1 ML......Dropping into claimer here and shipping back here. Did well two back here at Maywood and showed some nice 3q speed. Draws a bit outside, but can close decently. Rick Magee is aboard and does have plenty experience with this filly. Will get huge odds, but definitely has a shot here. Mr. Trifecta's Longshot of the Night!

R9: 2,5,6......Itzalassi-3/1 ML......2nd time back here at Maywood. This mare can sport plenty of early speed but hasn't shown much lately. Gets another try here with Micallef aboard, which is intriguing.

R10: 3,6,9......Mandy Lou-15/1......This is it! The moment I have been waiting for since Mandy Lou shipped here! Finally gets post position relief. This mare can display lots of early speed and times should be competitive in this class. She will get no respect, but certainly could upset the entire field. Big price? I am going to bet her here strong. Mr. Trifecta's Pick of the Night!

R11: 2,3,1......Cowboys Dreamer-2/1 ML...... Ships in from Michigan. Gets Oosting aboard. Mare loves to be out front. Oosting is the man to get this mare to the winner's circle.

R12: 7,2,3......Sportscar George-4/1 ML......Two back, crushed the field. Last time out faltered big time, but tossing last. Looking to get a repeat in form and a bounce back here.

R13: 2,3,8......Steph's Melody-9/2 ML......Won last two of four here against similar. Oosting has gotten this stallion to fly late and should do the same here. Does prefer an outside spot, so could be a bit of a concern. If he can drop this stallion way back, and close from late, should have a shot.

cecil127
10-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Glad to see you posting again Mr. T!:ThmbUp: Love the Big Price selections:ThmbUp:

PP's for races 8-11:

http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/may1004x.pdf

LottaKash
10-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Glad to see you posting again Mr. T!:ThmbUp:

Hey Ink, I second that glad to see your posts again....

Also I must say, hat's off to your stint at "Aces" this season....

Tough track for a strict class & form player like myself....So given that, you did marvelously well at that place, considering the quality of the stock that you had to work with....

Me,. I never did any thing of merit at that place, that is why I admire your courage and results while under fire at a "C' track....You know your stuff kid....:ThmbUp:

Keep up the good posts, I am always watching and rooting.....

cecil127
10-04-2012, 08:31 PM
~3x your $ returned in the 1st race exacta box.:ThmbUp: (i blind tailed in races 1 & 10) wish i went with the tri box:D
exacta boxed your picks in the 8th too...
welcome back!:)

precisionk
10-04-2012, 09:33 PM
~3x your $ returned in the 1st race exacta box.:ThmbUp: (i blind tailed in races 1 & 10) wish i went with the tri box:D
exacta boxed your picks in the 8th too...
welcome back!:)

Thanks! Great start to the evening, scoring a nice $20 exacta and a $120 trifecta box!

precisionk
10-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey Ink, I second that glad to see your posts again....

Also I must say, hat's off to your stint at "Aces" this season....

Tough track for a strict class & form player like myself....So given that, you did marvelously well at that place, considering the quality of the stock that you had to work with....

Me,. I never did any thing of merit at that place, that is why I admire your courage and results while under fire at a "C' track....You know your stuff kid....:ThmbUp:

Keep up the good posts, I am always watching and rooting.....

Thanks! Appreciate the kind words! I hope I can make you some money in the future!

Aces plays a bit differently then others. Definitely the best money to be made is during the beginning of the meet. Understanding how the chicago and cal horses will fair is a big advantage.

precisionk
10-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Pick of the Night scores! Exacta and Trifecta hit as well! 15/1 bet down to 5/2! Booo!

precisionk
10-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Results:

R1: 1,8,6 Show $6.20 $1 Exacta box 6,8,1......$19.50 $1 Trifecta box 6,8,1......$131.00

R2: Scratched

R3: 8,1,3 Show $2.20

R4: 5,1,4 Place $2.80....$2.20 $1 Exacta box 1,5,6......$3.80

R5: Out

R6: Scratched

R7: Out

R8: Out

R9: 5,2,3 Place $4.40....$3.40 $1 Exacta box 2,5,6......$4.70

R10: 3,9,6 Win $7.60....$4.60....$2.60 $1 Exacta box 3,6,9......$19.60 $1 Trifecta box 3,6,9......$56.90

R11: Out

R12: Out

R13: 3,2,1 Place $2.60....$2.60 $1 Exacta box 2,3,8......$18.30