PDA

View Full Version : bold NFL prediction

DigitalDownsJoe
10-03-2012, 09:15 AM
The Green Bay Packers have gone 30 games I think without a 100 yard rusher. This week they will do it against the Colts. Cedric Benson is getting comfy and they should certainly take advantage of the Colts crap Rush D.

Valuist
10-03-2012, 01:16 PM
You may have a good point. I also hear Greg Jennings may be out. Jennings hasn't been 100% all season w/a groin pull and while they have other capable receivers, the offense really hasn't gotten on track this season. Maybe they will try to move to become more balanced. The 28 points they scored were the fewest the Saints have given up this season.

Striker
10-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Getting Freeney and Angerer(both questionable right now) back this weekend certainly tips the scales back towards how they played against Peterson, only allowing 95 yards, but that is the lowest total rushing yards allowed out of the 3 games the Colts have played, so it is easy to agree with GB hitting the century mark in this game.

DigitalDownsJoe
10-03-2012, 06:34 PM
I think Jones will step in nicely for Jennings, and Rodgers seems more comfortable with him. They have a lot of weapons, and I think Benson is due for a big game. He is a strong back with good acceleration. I look for them to go to him early and often. The colts have a solid pass rush, and he will get some draws which as a colts fan, always kill us.

Striker
10-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Not looking likely for GB to hit the century mark heading into the 4th and Benson is out. But you never know.