PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio tracks

iceknight
10-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Do any members of PA go to RETAMA track? Anyone going on Sunday.. esp this coming Sunday?

If so, I would be happy to hear from you/meet up etc for some handicapping+race watching time! Will be visiting SA from Pennsylvania for the first time ever.

Mods, if you feel this thread is placed wrongly, feel free to shift it. thanks!

iceknight
10-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Do any members of PA go to RETAMA track? Anyone going on Sunday.. esp this coming Sunday?

If so, I would be happy to hear from you/meet up etc for some handicapping+race watching time! Will be visiting SA from Pennsylvania for the first time ever.

Mods, if you feel this thread is placed wrongly, feel free to shift it. thanks! No one in San Antonio from PA or even Tejas?

garyscpa
10-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Houston here, but I'm going to Lone Star this weekend.

maclr11
10-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Look at Mining Town in R8 on Friday
She is fast as all hell and she will be in front for Charlie Smith.

Jay Trotter
10-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Message eddy1..............he lives in San Antonio very close to the track :ThmbUp:

iceknight
10-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Message eddy1..............he lives in San Antonio very close to the track :ThmbUp: Thanks everybody! Jay, I will message Eddy1 thx

eddy1
10-05-2012, 02:41 PM
hey iceknight, retama is live saturday night and dark sunday. the best place for simulcast is the sports bar on the 3rd level. clean and a nice atmosphere. I like it for live racing as well because you can just step outside the bar to watch live.

I'll be playin golf saturday and sunday, so won't be making time for the track. need any local information for your visit.......?

iceknight
10-05-2012, 05:06 PM
hey iceknight, retama is live saturday night and dark sunday. the best place for simulcast is the sports bar on the 3rd level. clean and a nice atmosphere. I like it for live racing as well because you can just step outside the bar to watch live.

I'll be playin golf saturday and sunday, so won't be making time for the track. need any local information for your visit.......? Hi Eddy!
Yeah I just looked at their schedule too. Too bad I am coming in late on Sat (830pm flight arrival) and leaving Thursday..so racing gods are not on my side this time! lol.

What's your top choice for Mexican cuisine in town, if you like that? Not much good food up in PA here. thanks for the info!

eddy1
10-05-2012, 09:33 PM
1 exit south of the racetack. You will love Chuey's.......

iceknight
10-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Look at Mining Town in R8 on Friday
She is fast as all hell and she will be in front for Charlie Smith. that was a very good tip. I was at work so I didnt play it though!