PDA

View Full Version : 30 Reasons BO Needs to Go:

bigmack
10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
30: National security leaks. NEVER doubt where they came from. Unparalleled security breaches, they were rightly called.

29: DOJ in collusion with outrageously HEAVILY BIASED MediaMatters. An outlet SO biased, they should in no way, shape, er form, be 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
----------

I don't know why I made this a mere 30.

Should be easy enough to knock off 50 within no time...

By the bye, mostie had around 5 reasons for re-election. Osama dead/GM alive, among them. But then, a monkey could have made those decisions.

Can I say monkey?

horses4courses
10-01-2012, 09:25 PM
You should be putting up a prize for the, umm, contributor who comes up with the most reasons. This could get good.........

Let's Roll
10-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Obamacare
The phony Air Force One flyover of New York
The Libya mess
cash for clunkers
lack of response to the North Korean sinking of the South Korean warship
Michelle Obama
Solyndra
The 2 phony friends who crashed the White House party
Spiking the football over the OBL takedown
The "beer summit" fiasco
the birth certificate fiasco
the lack of transparency
The gulf oil spill fiacso

ElKabong
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
#15 thru #12
The four dead Americans in Libya that died from a lack of leadership / organizational intel.

BenghaziGate cover up

Joe Biden (has to go too)

horses4courses
10-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Obamacare
The Libya mess
cash for clunkers
Michelle Obama
Solyndra
The "beer summit" fiasco
the lack of transparency

Whoaaaaa....we're halfway there
Whoa ohhh...livin' on a prayer

bigmack
10-01-2012, 09:45 PM
It's fairly clear how they got in. "Handy" for Joey B. in the handicapped bathroom.

http://askmissa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Michaele_Salahi_w-joe-bidenphoto.jpg

Tape Reader
10-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Obamacare

YES! This was my favorite.

See my previous thread:

Obama was duped
IMO, the Obama administration was suckered into that AF1 photo-op. (Buzzed NYC and the Statue of Liberty with an F16 trailing.)

To date, most of Obama's decisions are getting rave support in the polls, mostly by people that have no clue of the subject matter. This is especially true in economics where the consequences will not be next day apparent. Messing with the CIA and prosecuting "our" intelligence is another matter.

That moronic flight over Manhattan was just that: cooked up by the military to bring the morons to their senses. Some things should not be left up to approval ratings.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php?

mostpost
10-01-2012, 10:04 PM
30: National security leaks. NEVER doubt where they came from. Unparalleled security breaches, they were rightly called.
Could you be more specific about those leaks?

29: DOJ in collusion with outrageously HEAVILY BIASED MediaMatters. An outlet SO biased, they should in no way, shape, er form, be 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
Do you have proof or are you just flappin' your jaws?
In any case there is no way MediaMatters is as biased as FoxNews
----------

I don't know why I made this a mere 30.

Should be easy enough to knock off 50 within no time...

By the bye, mostie had around 5 reasons for re-election. Osama dead/GM alive, among them. But then, a monkey could have made those decisions.

Can I say monkey?
You said thirty reasons and gave us two. When do you plan to publish the other twenty eight and will they be as dumb as these two?

Tape Reader
10-01-2012, 10:10 PM
cash for clunkers

Hey Let's Roll, Another of my favorite. See my thread:

Cash for Clunkers--Part II

Bring in your Old Folks for counseling and get a 10% rebate on any medical procedure that we can talk them out of.

bigmack
10-01-2012, 10:14 PM
You said thirty reasons and gave us two.
I threw my 2 sombrero's in, others can contribute a BOATLOAD of others.

BO is what we call, target rich.

In any case there is no way MediaMatters is as biased as FoxNews.
I'd debate you on this but it should be a lively thread 'on top' and I always feel like I'm debating someone as mentally offbeat as BigEd, with you.

No offence. Some people think Eddie is bright. :D

mostpost
10-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Obamacare
The Libya mess
cash for clunkers
Michelle Obama
Solyndra
The "beer summit" fiasco
the lack of transparency

I thought the original post was bizarre until I read this one. Michelle Obama is a reason we should not re-elect President Obama? Are you nuts?
The 2 phony friends who crashed the White House party?? You are nuts.

mostpost
10-01-2012, 10:36 PM
#15 thru #12
The four dead Americans in Libya that died from a lack of leadership / organizational intel.
Can you show me that Obama had intel that there would be an attack on the Benghazi consulate and that he had it before the attack. I'm not interested in something some Libyan official said after the fact unless you can show the info was available to US intelligence before hand. Also tell me that with embassies and consulates in hundreds of countries, Obama should know every time one of his diplomats travels from one place to another.

BenghaziGate cover up
What did they cover up? We know that four Americans were tragically killed. We know that a film caused outrage in many parts of the Arab world. We know that terrorists took advantage of this to perpetrate the attack on the Benghazi consulate. Perhaps it was unclear in the beginning if there was a protest going on at the time of the attack, but that is irrelevant.

Joe Biden (has to go too)
I can not wait for the VP debate. Paul Ryan could not even handle the softball questions of Chris Wallace.

ElKabong
10-01-2012, 10:44 PM
I can not wait for the VP debate. Paul Ryan could not even handle the softball questions of Chris Wallace.

"Gird your loins!!"

mostpost
10-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Hey Let's Roll, Another of my favorite. See my thread:

Bring in your Old Folks for counseling and get a 10% rebate on any medical procedure that we can talk them out of.
One of many threads on the so-called death panels, which have been proven to be total nonsense. And you still haven't figured that out. :rolleyes:

bigmack
10-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Can you show me that Obama had intel that there would be an attack on the Benghazi consulate and that he had it before the attack. I'm not interested in something some Libyan official ...

BenghaziGate cover up
What did they cover up? We know that four Americans were tragically killed. We know that a film caused outrage in many parts of the Arab world.

Wull lookie there. MAJOR BO Suck-up, talks to us the same way BO talks to the electorate. Like everybody's as stupid as THEY are.

Newsflash: People who watch Housewives & Kardashians buy your pile of crap but the rest of us are on to your little games.

ElKabong
10-01-2012, 10:50 PM
For the first time in my life, I'm proud to be an American (huh, what?)

Keep the Bush-Obama tax cuts in place

USSC appointments

stop bowing already. Just f'n stop it!

Have a UN Ambassador that will actually listen to Israel's PM when giving an anticipated speech, while the M.E. is burning our embassies and consulates

Know better than to fly to Las Vegas on the day 4 Americans are lynched and killed on duty.

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Can you show me that Obama had intel that there would be an attack on the Benghazi consulate and that he had it before the attack. I'm not interested in something some Libyan official said after the fact unless you can show the info was available to US intelligence before hand. Also tell me that with embassies and consulates in hundreds of countries, Obama should know every time one of his diplomats travels from one place to another. And yet, you expected Bush to know they were gonna fly airplanes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and the Capitol building...based on the "bin Laden determined to attack" memo...

OK then...gotcha...spin that one...Obama can't even stop a little Embassy/Consulate whatever you call it attack (which he could have by SHORING UP DEFENSES in the most VULNERABLE countries), yet Bush was supposed to stop 9/11, according to the critics...

Spin away, maestro...

johnhannibalsmith
10-01-2012, 11:51 PM
You said thirty reasons and gave us two. When do you plan to publish the other twenty eight and will they be as dumb as these two?

Does the omission imply that maybe MediaMatters in its present form is maybe a little suspect as being eligible for a dreaded tax exemption? As an essentially paid for division of the Democratic party providing a tax shelter for wealthy 1%ers, has the time come to make these people pay their fair share instead of donating to this hack outfit in charge of being Anti-Fox for a lousy tax decuction... and depriving worthy charities of that needed money?

mostpost
10-02-2012, 01:06 AM
And yet, you expected Bush to know they were gonna fly airplanes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and the Capitol building...based on the "bin Laden determined to attack" memo...

OK then...gotcha...spin that one...Obama can't even stop a little Embassy/Consulate whatever you call it attack (which he could have by SHORING UP DEFENSES in the most VULNERABLE countries), yet Bush was supposed to stop 9/11, according to the critics...

Spin away, maestro...
The"bin Laden determined to attack" memo was given to the President on Aug. 6
36 days prior to the attacks, yet president's national council on terrorism did not meet one time in those 36 days. You say Bush could not know the targets of the attacks based on those memos, but it does not appear that he made any effort to find out.

Then there is the matter that the "bin Laden determined to attack" memo was far from the first warning.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=1

By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.
“The U.S. is not the target of a disinformation campaign by Usama Bin Laden,” the daily brief of June 29 read, using the government’s transliteration of Bin Laden’s first name. Going on for more than a page, the document recited much of the evidence, including an interview that month with a Middle Eastern journalist in which Bin Laden aides warned of a coming attack, as well as competitive pressures that the terrorist leader was feeling, given the number of Islamists being recruited for the separatist Russian region of Chechnya.

And the C.I.A. repeated the warnings in the briefs that followed. Operatives connected to Bin Laden, one reported on June 29, expected the planned near-term attacks to have “dramatic consequences,” including major casualties. On July 1, the brief stated that the operation had been delayed, but “will occur soon.” Some of the briefs again reminded Mr. Bush that the attack timing was flexible, and that, despite any perceived delay, the planned assault was on track.

On July 24, Mr. Bush was notified that the attack was still being readied, but that it had been postponed, perhaps by a few months

There were also arrests made prior to the attacks which should have aroused suspicions, but the Bush administration was fixated on Saddam Hussein and dismissed bin Laden as a threat.

even as the Aug. 6 brief was being prepared, Mohamed al-Kahtani, a Saudi believed to have been assigned a role in the 9/11 attacks, was stopped at an airport in Orlando, Fla., by a suspicious customs agent and sent back overseas on Aug. 4. Two weeks later, another co-conspirator, Zacarias Moussaoui, was arrested on immigration charges in Minnesota after arousing suspicions at a flight school. But the dots were not connected, and Washington did not react.

So we have a number of warnings dating as far back as May 1 and we have a President, George W. Bush who was just not interested in pursuing them. He never asked anyone to consolidate the reports and determine if there were connections. Once there were suspicions of Moussaoui at his flight school, why did no one look for other Muslims in the United States who were acting suspiciously at other flight schools. I believe that after the fact it was discovered that agencies of the government were aware of other similar situations. It's just that no one took the initiative to consolidate the information. That is the President's job.

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2012, 01:38 AM
The President's job is also to ensure, as commander-in-chief, that our embassies and consulates are fortified and protected, especially in places where tensions are running high and risk of attack equally so.

This would be a very easy task to accomplish compared to thwarting 9/11 considering 9/11 was some guys jumping on some airplanes and hijacking them.

When those Bush memos specifically state that the method of attack is to come from the air in the form of hijackings, then you can get back to me about the memo.

If you were President, you wouldn't even need a memo to realize you should take extra precautions in places like Libya...countries in transition...Muslim countries in transition.

And although Obama is top dog and the buck stops with him, what about Hillary Clinton? Secretary of State? Where is her culpability in all of this? Not one negative word I've heard reported or written about her failure in making sure these American interests are protected.

I'm not saying Bush doesn't deserve criticism for 9/11. But in the same way, are you saying the Obama administration doesn't deserve criticism for failing to stop this much SMALLER attack?

Obviously, the consulate where the ambassador was killed and dragged through the streets was WOEFULLY under-protected. Why is that?

This just in from CNN:

U.S. special forces previously assessed security at Benghazi post

The military contingent in Libya had first been sent in after the embassy reopened in September of last year following the revolution. At that time, there were not enough qualified and trained local contractors to take on the job and a State Department security team was not yet fully in place.

After July 2012, the State Department took full responsibility for security operations while military personnel performed other duties, including working with Libyan forces.

Three U.S. officials told CNN that after the April attack, the Pentagon never received a request from the State Department to send military security forces back to Benghazi to secure the site.

While it's always possible there was some informal discussion, the officials are adamant that any such deployment would have required extensive planning within the U.S. government and approval from the Libyan government for the presence of U.S. military personnel, weapons and equipment to counter the mortar and rocket propelled grenade threat in the Benghazi area. http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/01/u-s-special-forces-previously-assessed-security-at-benghazi-post/

Guess it was too much trouble for Obama and Clinton to make that a priority. Maybe it took away from Obama's campaign time?

So there you have it. A documented MORTAR AND ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE THREAT in the Benghazi area...and Obama/Clinton couldn't be bothered to push through a deployment sufficient to protect against such an attack.

Not only do we have intel that provided a pinpoint geographical area (US Consulate - Benghazi), but we have documented weaponry likely to be used (mortar and RPGs). All information that could easily have led to a reinforcement of the consulate that could have saved the lives of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans.

bigmack
10-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Not only do we have intel that provided a pinpoint geographical area (US Consulate - Benghazi), but we have documented weaponry likely to be used (mortar and RPGs). All information that could easily have led to a reinforcement of the consulate that could have saved the lives of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans.
That quacks like a smoking gun.

This is HUGE. But not for our fearless forces entrenched in the media.

They see nothing.

http://minnesotaindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ed-schultz-in-hat.jpg

Tom
10-02-2012, 08:07 AM
mostie, you need to stop watching PMSNBC.....it will rot your brain.

It wasn't until 9/15 that Obama realized Ben Ghazi was not holding a fund raiser for him.

so.cal.fan
10-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Obama is the architect of the decline of America.

Aside from that, Obama is a narcissistic megalomaniac.
When he ran in 2008, I did not vote for him because of his arrogant attitude.
He turned out to be even worse than I thought.

Stillriledup
10-02-2012, 09:13 AM

Arrogant? He doesnt come across as arrogant to me, what am i missing?

As far as the decline of America, the country was in horrendous shape when he took office, you can't undo the mess that he inherited. Its hard to make diamonds out of horse manure in 4 years time.

Tom
10-02-2012, 09:26 AM
He did not inherit anything - he SOUGHT it out.
He promises he WOULD undo it and he has failed.
He said he should be a one term president if he not undo it - we owe it to him to vote his arrogant arse out of office.

Same goes for Romney when he runs for re-election in 2016.

BlueShoe
10-02-2012, 10:14 AM
His continued refusal to address illegal immigration and pandering to Hispanic voters by halting deportation of young illegals in order to win Latino votes.

Greyfox
10-02-2012, 10:17 AM
blocking the Keystone Pipeline and 20,000 shovel ready jobs

a failing Middle East policy which has alienated the only ally in the region

continued support of a corrupt regime in Afghanistan

$450,000,000 pledged to the Egyptian Brotherhood government last Friday

complete incompetence in the handling of the Gulf oil leak

Michelle Obama's school food program where kids are complaining about being hungry

lack of leadership with respect to how to handle Iran

deteriorating relationships with Pakistan

failure to garner respect from leaders in Britain, France, and Russia

loss of America's credit rating status

total inability to comprehend the National Debt legacy being left to future generations

Greyfox
10-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Its hard to make diamonds out of horse manure in 4 years time.

Tell us what he accomplished of any great importance in 4 years time.

horses4courses
10-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Obama is a narcissistic megalomaniac.

Easy for you to say......

OntheRail
10-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Don't know the countdown # but here's a low one to add to the list.

zUPZJDBJI84
THEN ADDING SIX TRILLION IN UNDER FOUR YEARS... MUST BE ON THE LEVEL OF TREASON!

SmRgaKfWMPA
Lets help him keep this promise... :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
10-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Don't know the countdown # but here's a low one to add to the list.

zUPZJDBJI84
THEN ADDING SIX TRILLION IN UNDER FOUR YEARS... MUST BE ON THE LEVEL OF TREASON!

Romney should use that video and the line about "unpatriotic" every time he delivers a speech.

lamboguy
10-02-2012, 12:07 PM
the one good reason to vote for Romney if you are a gold lover is that he figures to double the price of the stuff in short time. there is no way he is going to let Russia and China buy cheap gold.

mostpost
10-02-2012, 01:09 PM
The President's job is also to ensure, as commander-in-chief, that our embassies and consulates are fortified and protected, especially in places where tensions are running high and risk of attack equally so.

This would be a very easy task to accomplish compared to thwarting 9/11 considering 9/11 was some guys jumping on some airplanes and hijacking them.

When those Bush memos specifically state that the method of attack is to come from the air in the form of hijackings, then you can get back to me about the memo.

If you were President, you wouldn't even need a memo to realize you should take extra precautions in places like Libya...countries in transition...Muslim countries in transition.

And although Obama is top dog and the buck stops with him, what about Hillary Clinton? Secretary of State? Where is her culpability in all of this? Not one negative word I've heard reported or written about her failure in making sure these American interests are protected.

I'm not saying Bush doesn't deserve criticism for 9/11. But in the same way, are you saying the Obama administration doesn't deserve criticism for failing to stop this much SMALLER attack?

Obviously, the consulate where the ambassador was killed and dragged through the streets was WOEFULLY under-protected. Why is that?

This just in from CNN:

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/01/u-s-special-forces-previously-assessed-security-at-benghazi-post/

Guess it was too much trouble for Obama and Clinton to make that a priority. Maybe it took away from Obama's campaign time?

So there you have it. A documented MORTAR AND ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE THREAT in the Benghazi area...and Obama/Clinton couldn't be bothered to push through a deployment sufficient to protect against such an attack.

Before I address your main points I have to address this; the ambassador was killed and dragged through the streets
The ambassador was found in one of the "embassy" buildings. Alive. He was taken to a hospital. I'm not clear on whether he died on the way to the hospital or shortly after arriving there, but his body was not dragged through the streets. Apparently some disreputable sources are circulating this story to elicit an emotional response.

As to whether security at the diplomatic mission was reinforced following receipt of information on a threat here is a part of a NYT article quoted by your friends at Breitbart.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/01/Benghazi-Gate-Westerners-Left-we-did-not
An effective response by newly trained Libyan security guards to a small bombing outside the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi in June may have led United States officials to underestimate the security threat to personnel there, according to counterterrorism and State Department officials, even as threat warnings grew in the weeks before the recent attack that killed Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

The guards’ aggressive action in June came after the mission’s defenses and training were strengthened at the recommendation of a small team of Special Forces soldiers who augmented the mission’s security force for several weeks in April while assessing the compound’s vulnerabilities, American officials said.
You can clearly see that security at the Benghazi site was augmented as a result of intelligence received. Also it should be understood that these security arrangements are not a unilateral decision as is explained here:
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/01/u-s-special-forces-previously-assessed-security-at-benghazi-post/
While it's always possible there was some informal discussion, the officials are adamant that any such deployment would have required extensive planning within the U.S. government and approval from the Libyan government for the presence of U.S. military personnel, weapons and equipment to counter the mortar and rocket propelled grenade threat in the Benghazi area.

Finally let's put to rest that Obama Administration officials denied that this was a planned military attack. Their statements on the matter were based on the best information given them at the time. Here is a link to an article discussing the evolution of information of the attack.
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/28/first-on-cnn-intel-agency-seeks-to-explain-evolving-understanding-of-libya-attack/
The full CIA statement is at the end of the article.

In summary the Obama administration was cognizant of the risks. It took actions to mitigate that risk. It increased security at the Benghazi site. Perhaps the actions taken were not sufficient to fully deal with the situation, but saying the administration ignored the danger is just not true.

mostpost
10-02-2012, 01:13 PM
mostie, you need to stop watching PMSNBC.....it will rot your brain.

It wasn't until 9/15 that Obama realized Ben Ghazi was not holding a fund raiser for him.
It's Benghazi not Ben Ghazi. It's a town not a person. :bang: :bang:

Greyfox
10-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Finally let's put to rest that Obama Administration officials denied that this was a planned military attack. Their statements on the matter were based on the best information given them at the time..

From the earliest reports even a moron could see that it was a planned military attack.

The only people who were not willing to see that or admit it were tied directly to the White House.

johnhannibalsmith
10-02-2012, 01:19 PM
It's Benghazi not Ben Ghazi. It's a town not a person. :bang: :bang:

You missed the entire point... and then made it... Ben Ghazi, the wealthy donor.

johnhannibalsmith
10-02-2012, 01:22 PM
... It increased security at the Benghazi site. Perhaps the actions taken were not sufficient to fully deal with the situation, but saying the administration ignored the danger is just not true.

Yes, you'll pass out over the fact that Issa is calling for the hearings but, for what it's worth, the A.P. has jumped on the "smear campaign".

WASHINGTON (AP) — American diplomats in Libya made repeated requests for increased security for the consulate in Benghazi and were turned down by officials in Washington, leaders of a House committee said Tuesday.

In a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Chairman Darrell Issa and Rep. Jason Chaffetz said their information came from "individuals with direct knowledge of events in Libya."

http://news.yahoo.com/house-committee-security-requests-denied-libya-151542076.html

OntheRail
10-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Before I address your main points I have to address this; the ambassador was killed and dragged through the streets
The ambassador was found in one of the "embassy" buildings. Alive.

Yes He was Found Alive... then THEY killed him.

Here's a photo of them dragging him thru the street....
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/770749/original.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bApVB3ue4zo/UFC4-HU2mLI/AAAAAAAAbwk/nmpRr8Ea0nM/s1600/ambassador-benghazi-e1347457743251.jpg

Now spin that.... Obama lying about that is enough to hand him a pink slip.

mostpost
10-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Why would a narcissistic megalomaniac work for the decline of the country which he is President of? Would that not be the worst thing that could happen for him.

Throughout history narcissistic megalomaniacs have expanded their countries influence in the world, not diminished it. Alexander the Great conquered the known world. Julius Ceasar extended the Roman Empire into Asia and Africa. Adolph Hitler controlled all of mainland Europe. Josef Stalin annexed the Republics of the USSR and controlled Eastern Europe.

If Obama is a narcissistic megalomaniac, he better reread the manual because he is not doing it right.

You sure you don't mean he's uppity?

mostpost
10-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Yes He was Found Alive... then THEY killed him.

Here's a photo of them dragging him thru the street....
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/770749/original.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bApVB3ue4zo/UFC4-HU2mLI/AAAAAAAAbwk/nmpRr8Ea0nM/s1600/ambassador-benghazi-e1347457743251.jpg

Now spin that.... Obama lying about that is enough to hand him a pink slip.

Read the caption, you idiot. The second picture could be anything or anyone. Your ignorance and jingoism is really pathetic.

There is zero evidence, credible or otherwise, that Ambassador Stevens was dragged through the streets. That is a lie circulated by scumbags who will do or say anything to discredit Obama.

bigmack
10-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Is that an implication that Diane is a racist?

mostpost
10-02-2012, 01:57 PM
You missed the entire point... and then made it... Ben Ghazi, the wealthy donor.
I know what Tom was trying to do. It was dumb.

mostpost
10-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Yes, you'll pass out over the fact that Issa is calling for the hearings but, for what it's worth, the A.P. has jumped on the "smear campaign".

WASHINGTON (AP) — American diplomats in Libya made repeated requests for increased security for the consulate in Benghazi and were turned down by officials in Washington, leaders of a House committee said Tuesday.

In a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Chairman Darrell Issa and Rep. Jason Chaffetz said their information came from "individuals with direct knowledge of events in Libya."

http://news.yahoo.com/house-committee-security-requests-denied-libya-151542076.html

All AP is doing is reporting on allegations made by Issa and Chaffetz. Allegations that come from unnamed sources. Name names and I will consider the allegations.

johnhannibalsmith
10-02-2012, 02:00 PM

You sure he's a "real black"?

bigmack
10-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Read the caption, you idiot. The second picture could be anything or anyone. Your ignorance and jingoism is really pathetic.
As mentioned, what a EXPONENTIAL TOOL you are.

You've just trumped your asinine Hawaii is in Asia lunacy.

How was someone being jingoistic? Do you even know what it means?

johnhannibalsmith
10-02-2012, 02:01 PM
All AP is doing is reporting ...

Lately, that's an impressive feat on its own.

mostpost
10-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Is that an implication that Diane is a racist?
Did I use the word racist? Here is the fact. Diane and a lot of conservatives on this board have accused Obama of being narcissistic. Yet they have never pointed to specific behaviors on his part that would support that theory. A theory that a lot of people consider to be just wrong.

I can't say that SoCal fan is an overt racist, but she and others seem to have subconscious predilections to stereotype certain persons and attitudes.

johnhannibalsmith
10-02-2012, 02:07 PM
...others seem to have subconscious predilections to
stereotype certain persons and attitudes.

You mean just like you did with this reply?

cj's dad
10-02-2012, 02:16 PM
You mean just like you did with this reply?

I'd be more inclined to go with MP's "Thomas Sowell is not black" !!

bigmack
10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Did I use the word racist? Here is the fact. Diane and a lot of conservatives on this board have accused Obama of being narcissistic. Yet they have never pointed to specific behaviors on his part that would support that theory. A theory that a lot of people consider to be just wrong.

You're spinning out of control. You're flailing at nothingness.

You actually have the audacity to say we can't tell who's body that is in a picture? You have the chutzpah to ONLY equate narcissistic megalomaniac to the likes of Al the Great, J. Ceasar & Hitler & Joey Stalin? You have the gall to call someone jigoistic when you don't even know what it means?

And now you throw out 'uppity' and you can't say that SoCal fan is an overt racist, but you'd like to leave the door open that she's a latent racist?

I understand, debates are tomorrow. YOU'RE FREAKING OUT!

TJDave
10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
There is zero evidence, credible or otherwise, that Ambassador Stevens was dragged through the streets.

I heard even worse...That some pretty vile things were done, akin to what was done to Gaddafi.

That is a lie circulated by scumbags who will do or say anything to discredit Obama.

In any case, discredit is due. The ambassador was inadequately defended. The President bares the responsibility. It was his foreign policy...It happened on his watch.

cj's dad
10-02-2012, 02:19 PM
"Vote like your body parts depend on it"

I thought it was a CAMPAIGN !

mostpost
10-02-2012, 02:22 PM
As mentioned, what a EXPONENTIAL TOOL you are.

You've just trumped your asinine Hawaii is in Asia lunacy.

How was someone being jingoistic? Do you even know what it means?
Jingoism is an extreme nationalism characterized by a disdain for other peoples. As for example when the response to an attack by a tiny portion of Libyans is to Nuke the largest city in Libya. That was suggested somewhere on this board. Maybe the word used was bomb rather than Nuke.

johnhannibalsmith
10-02-2012, 02:23 PM
"Vote like your body parts depend on it"

Excluding the frontal lobe, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, parietal lobe, cerebellum, and medulla oblongata, of course.

cj's dad
10-02-2012, 02:31 PM
"Body Parts" just taken off of Obama/Biden web page @ Tumbler

bigmack
10-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Jingoism is an extreme nationalism characterized by a disdain for other peoples.
Are you psychotic? Show me where, ANYWHERE 'characterized by a disdain for other peoples' is used in defining jingoism.

Gawd, I feel like an idiot engaging with someone as much of a dense tool as you.

Tom
10-02-2012, 02:34 PM
He is self-destructing with all the defense mechanisms kicking to block out reality. He is posting like a tremendous.......TOOL! :lol:

Baghdad Bob had more credibility than this nut case!

FantasticDan
10-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Gawd, I feel like an idiot engaging with someone as much of a dense tool as you.You should feel like an idiot because of your irrepressible need to behave like an idiot.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vOZ3nCWqWEs/UEE6GrkEjeI/AAAAAAAAA4E/uu5IdEL2LCo/s1600/einstein-duh.jpg

OntheRail
10-02-2012, 02:38 PM

There is zero evidence, credible or otherwise, that Ambassador Stevens was dragged through the streets. That is a lie circulated by scumbags who will do or say anything to discredit Obama.

But Officer... I found this TV outside the broken window... I was just returning it. That's about the take I put on the "Citizen Help"

Name calling is the last refuse for those who lack a response.

Notice the blue lips... that's not because he's cold. Well I guess that's wrong as he's dead cold. You really need to get your eye's checked. As for the second photo. Look at the hair color and texture the dirt pattern on his shirt looks the same from one to the other. You just keep kidding yourself if that gets you thru the day.

Greyfox
10-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Why would a narcissistic megalomaniac work for the decline of the country which he is President of?

......Alexander the Great conquered the known world. Julius Ceasar extended the Roman Empire into Asia and Africa. Adolph Hitler controlled all of mainland Europe. Josef Stalin annexed the Republics of the USSR and controlled Eastern Europe.

Have you never heard of a Trojan Horse? Conquering America from within would be quite a legacy.

Also, it's pretty clear that Tom's play on words went well over your head. Don't try damage control on that faux pas.

OntheRail
10-02-2012, 02:55 PM

Snip it

A YouTube poster using the handle "Abdalgadar Fadi" uploaded a video on the Arabic language version of the site that has been interpreted to a cheering crowd dragging the unconscious body of American Ambassador Christopher Steven at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.speroforum.com/a/CSYMASVIEN9/73127-Video-purportedly-shows-crowds-jeering-over-the-body-of-Ambassador-Stevens

So there's your evidence, credible and otherwise.

NJ Stinks
10-02-2012, 02:56 PM

OK, USC, you didn't like Obama's attitude. Name one Democrat Presidential nominee that you did vote for. Or did all of them have bad attitudes? ;)

lsbets
10-02-2012, 03:01 PM
I can't say that SoCal fan is an overt racist, but she and others seem to have subconscious predilections to stereotype certain persons and attitudes.

I see you are back on your anyone who doesn't like Obama has to be racist meme. What a miserable old troll you are. Go get help. You need it.

Tom
10-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Listen up, goof ball....SoCalFan has more class in her garbage can then you in your entire body, you $%#@%.

Watch your mouth, talking about decent people.

lsbets
10-02-2012, 03:04 PM
OK, USC, you didn't like Obama's attitude. Name one Democrat Presidential nominee that you did vote for. Or did all of them have bad attitudes? ;)

Diane has stated many times that for most of her life she was a democrat and her stances changed after 9/11.

bigmack
10-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Diane has stated many times that for most of her life she was a democrat and her stances changed after 9/11.
Now ax NJ how long he's been a quintessential drone spouting partyline drivel.

Forever & ever, he'll have to honestly claim.

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2012, 03:47 PM
The name calling here is so unnecessary and out of control. I thought we could get some sort of decent dialog going with my link to the CNN blog last night... :lol:

What a fool I was...maybe I'll open up this thread in a few hours if people agree to calm the **** down...