PDA

View Full Version : Fast And Furious - The Untold Story

ArlJim78
09-30-2012, 08:12 AM
untold because the regime has asserted executive priviledge, the DOJ gave a whitewash investigation, and the lamestream media assisted with a news blackout in the US.

well thanks to Spanish language Univision, they are airing a blockbuster investigation tonight (with english subtitles), the untold story of fast and furious from a south of the border perspective. it seems that not everyone in Mexico is very happy that a so-called friendly ally secretly provided thousands of automatic weapons to the drug cartels which were used to kill hundreds if not thousands of Mexicans.

a video preview at this link. it airs tonight at 7pm ET on Univision
Preview of Univision’s “bombshell” report on Fast & Furious (http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/29/video-univisions-bombshell-report-on-fast-furious/)

Let's Roll
09-30-2012, 08:39 AM
For the rest of our lives, starting the day President Romney takes office, we will be hearing more "untold stories" about this president and his regime. I think there will be a slow trickle of new information about other coverups,blunders, dirty deals, the continuos lying and other behaviour that has damaged this country and our way of life.There will be plenty of "I told you so's" and I already know the left will pretend not to care.President Romney will need 8 years to clean up this mess in Washington.

Tom
09-30-2012, 10:10 AM
This is so much like Watergate, except this time, the action were not insignificant. Everything the prez has touched has turned to shit. And here is Obozo whine about Romney's tax returns. I seriously cannot understand how anyone with the IQ of a half-wit can support this idiot.
Good litmus test.

NJ Stinks
09-30-2012, 07:10 PM
For the rest of our lives, starting the day President Romney takes office, we will be hearing more "untold stories" about this president and his regime. I think there will be a slow trickle of new information about other coverups,blunders, dirty deals, the continuos lying and other behaviour that has damaged this country and our way of life.

You forgot to add that there were no terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since Obama took office. :rolleyes:

bigmack
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
You forgot to add that there were no terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since Obama took office. :rolleyes:
Try and sell Ft. Hood as a psyche case. I double dog dare ya.

johnhannibalsmith
09-30-2012, 07:16 PM

Yes, there have been.

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00011/FORT_HOOD_SHOOTING_11361e.jpg

But thankfully, some were idiots.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/2010/03/umar.jpg

NJ Stinks
09-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Yes, there have been.

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00011/FORT_HOOD_SHOOTING_11361e.jpg

But thankfully, some were idiots.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/2010/03/umar.jpg

I guess you consider a guy in our military a terrorist.

The other guy - maybe I should say there have been no successful terrorist attacks under Obama.

johnhannibalsmith
09-30-2012, 07:33 PM

Based on the evidence, I don't think that is too terribly outrageous a deduction. If a guy in the military ran out of barracks screaming something about death to all blacks and gays and mowed down a bunch of those people - I doubt many would be reserved in calling a guy in our military a "hate criminal racist" whatever.

I take it that you think that he was just pissed off that day like Michael Douglas in Falling Down?

Tom
09-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
You forgot to add that there were no terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since Obama took office.

An attack on a US Embassy IS an attack on US soil, same as if it happened in Poughkeepsie.

And yes, he was communicating with known terrorist, and he,himself was/is a terrorist.

PhantomOnTour
09-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Rapido y Furioso !

...pero no subtitles

bigmack
09-30-2012, 07:41 PM
I'll show you my definition if you show me yours.

terrorist attack - a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims

OK. Now you show me the part about being in the military.

NJ Stinks
09-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Objectivity is going, going, Gone!

lsbets
09-30-2012, 08:11 PM

How can you call it anything but a terrorist attack?

I realize that the success of his attack is an indictment against some of the more insane things some on the left believe - don't profile, gun control - but come on, there is no question it was a terrorist attack.

bigmack
09-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Good Christ. You ACTUALLY think people believe it was a terrorist attack as a result of some piddling game to PIN IT on BO?

You've just been given SEVERAL reasons why it's is IN FACT a terrorist attack, you have NOTHING to say that it wasn't, and throw out the little 'objectivity is gone' routine.

What now, on to the next thread? You said it isn't a terrorist act, WHY?

ElKabong
09-30-2012, 08:16 PM

That was probably what some victims at Ft Hood were thinking when they were riddled with bullets and hearing "Allah Akbar".

Yep, no terrorist attack here, folks. Keep moving on....

NJ Stinks
09-30-2012, 09:01 PM
So now the standard is for Obama to protect us from terrorists abroad and terrorists who are members of our own military?

Keep moving the goal posts and sooner or later Obama is bound to be deemed inept. :rolleyes:

ElKabong
09-30-2012, 09:08 PM
So now the standard is for Obama to protect us from terrorists abroad and terrorists who are members of our own military?

The buck stops.......(where?)

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2012, 09:13 PM

Keep moving the goal posts and sooner or later Obama is bound to be deemed inept. :rolleyes:Obama's awesome dude. The country is doing GREAT!

People are getting jobs everywhere...I see it in my own neighborhood!

And the WORLD loves the U.S., just like you guys told me they would if we elected Obama...compared to that nasty old neocon George Bush and his trusty sidekick Dick Cheney (or is it the other way around...Bush was the sidekick, right bro?)

Anyway, I'm so happy we elected Obama...everything is awesome in this country...racial harmony...people working...debt vanishing...home foreclosures are at an all time low...hell...there are even less weeds in my lawn this summer...I attribute that to Obama as well...who wouldn't man?

Anyway, I'm voting for the big O...AND I just bet $20,000 on him at an overseas book even though I'm only getting 1/6 odds...hey...you can't bet too much on a sure thing, right bro?

johnhannibalsmith
09-30-2012, 09:14 PM

Keep moving the goal posts and sooner or later Obama is bound to be deemed inept. :rolleyes:

As near as I can tell, you brought up that he hadn't had an attack on domestic soil. Others chimed in to disagree. Now you are contorting it to a "standard blah blah" -- your implication was that "hey, the last president let the terrorists attack us here" -- and now you are trying to make it sound like the reactions to your statement were an attack on Obama?!?!?!

Huh?

johnhannibalsmith
09-30-2012, 09:17 PM
And if it makes you feel better, here he is today, refusing to conform with military trial guidelines because suddenly his religious beliefs prevent him from grooming himself in accordance with protocol.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/07/06/t1larg-nidal-hassan.jpg

lsbets
09-30-2012, 09:24 PM
The buck stops.......(where?)

With Bush!

Tom
09-30-2012, 10:11 PM
YO, Joisy-boy.
Yeah, you.
You trying to be some kinda "situation" here or what?
You been at the shore too long, you gotta get downtown more, you know? Oh!

Of course it Obama's job to stoop terrorist attacks. Who else you think is going to do it, Snookie? Oh!

Hey, Stinky, you can't win 'em all, ya know, ya just don't go around bragging that you did, and you get the Feds on the scene when it happens....not 3 weeks later. Talk about being late, the last time my girl friend was that late, we has a "situation" of our own, if ya get my drift! Oh!

johnhannibalsmith
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
YO, Joisy-boy.
Yeah, you.
You trying to be some kinda "situation" here or what?
You been at the shore too long, you gotta get downtown more, you know? Oh!

Of course it Obama's job to stoop terrorist attacks. Who else you think is going to do it, Snookie? Oh!

Hey, Stinky, you can't win 'em all, ya know, ya just don't go around bragging that you did, and you get the Feds on the scene when it happens....not 3 weeks later. Talk about being late, the last time my girl friend was that late, we has a "situation" of our own, if ya get my drift! Oh!

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter...

TJDave
09-30-2012, 10:31 PM
it seems that not everyone in Mexico is very happy that a so-called friendly ally secretly provided thousands of automatic weapons to the drug cartels which were used to kill hundreds if not thousands of Mexicans.

Yet it doesn't seem to bother Mexicans one bit in shipping billions worth of drugs up here.

Funny how that works. :rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
09-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Obama's awesome dude. The country is doing GREAT!

People are getting jobs everywhere...I see it in my own neighborhood!

And the WORLD loves the U.S., just like you guys told me they would if we elected Obama...compared to that nasty old neocon George Bush and his trusty sidekick Dick Cheney (or is it the other way around...Bush was the sidekick, right bro?)

Anyway, I'm so happy we elected Obama...everything is awesome in this country...racial harmony...people working...debt vanishing...home foreclosures are at an all time low...hell...there are even less weeds in my lawn this summer...I attribute that to Obama as well...who wouldn't man?

Anyway, I'm voting for the big O...AND I just bet $20,000 on him at an overseas book even though I'm only getting 1/6 odds...hey...you can't bet too much on a sure thing, right bro?

Sooner or later you are going to have to deal with the fact Obama is going to be re-elected. If it helps any, try to think about how you would expect me to react if Romney won and go the other way. :p

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Sooner or later you are going to have to deal with the fact Obama is going to be re-elected."Deal with?" :lol:

Do you honestly think such a thing affects my life to that much of a degree?

It's fun and all having these debates on here...blow off some steam...but in reality, politics and who wins are far, far down on my list of priorities of what I might let affect me to any degree in my life away from this board.

If this weren't the case, I'd have a job in politics or I'd be out busting my ass for one of the candidates.

Truth be told, although I'd rather Romney won, I don't much care, because deep inside, I think they're all bought and paid for, and they only have their string-pullers interests at heart.

Turns out Romney's string-pullers are more aligned with my way of thinking, or so they give that appearance. But that's about as far as it goes with me these days...

mostpost
09-30-2012, 11:26 PM
untold because the regime has asserted executive priviledge, the DOJ gave a whitewash investigation, and the lamestream media assisted with a news blackout in the US.

well thanks to Spanish language Univision, they are airing a blockbuster investigation tonight (with english subtitles), the untold story of fast and furious from a south of the border perspective. it seems that not everyone in Mexico is very happy that a so-called friendly ally secretly provided thousands of automatic weapons to the drug cartels which were used to kill hundreds if not thousands of Mexicans.

a video preview at this link. it airs tonight at 7pm ET on Univision
Preview of Univision’s “bombshell” report on Fast & Furious (http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/29/video-univisions-bombshell-report-on-fast-furious/)

The Inspector General's report was highly critical of some officials of ATF and the Justice Department, but found no evidence that Attorney General Holder was involved. As far as I can see the Univision report did not dispute that finding.

I did not watch the Univision report, but nothing in the Hot Air summary indicates that anything was found to alter that opinion. All it talks about is how those guns were used in various crimes in Mexico and Central America. We already knew that. This is just adding to the details.

Of course there was the statement that a source said the Univision investigation provide the "Holy Grail ' that congressional investigators were looking for. What does that mean? Who is the source? Why did not Hot Air tell us which parts of the investigation were pertinent?

The reason you think the IG investigation was a whitewash is because it did not reach the conclusion you wanted it to reach.

mostpost
09-30-2012, 11:39 PM
An attack on a US Embassy IS an attack on US soil, same as if it happened in Poughkeepsie.

And yes, he was communicating with known terrorist, and he,himself was/is a terrorist.

Contrary to what you and a lot of people think a US Embassy in another country is not US soil and the embassies of various countries in the United States are not soil of those countries. By mutual agreement the host country does not interfere in what goes on inside embassy walls, but to say it is US soil is simply not true.
See wikipedia article on diplomatic missions.

mostpost
09-30-2012, 11:42 PM
For the rest of our lives, starting the day President Romney takes office, we will be hearing more "untold stories" about this president and his regime. I think there will be a slow trickle of new information about other coverups,blunders, dirty deals, the continuos lying and other behaviour that has damaged this country and our way of life.There will be plenty of "I told you so's" and I already know the left will pretend not to care.President Romney will need 8 years to clean up this mess in Washington.

When you go for your therapy, be sure to mention these delusions you are having. President Romney!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigmack
09-30-2012, 11:51 PM
It's taken 29 posts to figure out F&F was a full-blown fiasco that wasn't even MENTIONED on certain networks, NJ is UNWILLING, (NO WAY, NO HOW, IT WAS TERRORISM)

& A US Embassy is NOT ACTUAL US SOIL {Thank you, Morty (mostie)} :rolleyes: .

Lotta work for a whole lotta nothin'.

I done read this, from RussMutten, and can't believe only 28%. It's a BIG fork in the road.

Although, after push comes to knives, what difference does it make to my life? Not much. Just tryin' to look out for the folks. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

One of the distinguishing features of these potentially persuadable voters is that they don’t see the choice between Romney and Obama as terribly significant. In terms of impacting their own life, just 28% say it will be Very Important which man wins.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

ElKabong
10-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Sooner or later you are going to have to deal with the fact Obama is going to be re-elected. If it helps any, try to think about how you would expect me to react if Romney won and go the other way. :p

Yeah, we don't get to keep you from getting a free Obama Pho'......That's really going sting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

TJDave
10-01-2012, 12:18 AM
and can't believe only 28%.

Why not? There will be more than that who choose not to vote.

And what's this BS about "persuadable voters"? Anyone at this stage of the game who still could be persuaded is dumber than a rock.

ElKabong
10-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Univision ran a FAST AND FURIOUS special tonight, I'm reading it hit the administration pretty hard. Translated transcript will be out soon.

Why can't the MSM cover this, if a bit player like Univision did? (rhetorical question)

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Univision must be owned by Murdoch...or maybe his next door neighbor? Yeah, that's the ticket...

bigmack
10-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Translated transcript will be out soon.

Just a few tidbits...

- U.S. Agents Were Attacked with U.S. Weapons
Victor Avila and Jaime Zapata, two U.S. Federal Agents assigned to the U.S. Embassy in Mexico, were in the process of transporting surveillance equipment when their vehicle was surrounded by cartel members and shot more than 90 times. Zapata died and Avila was seriously wounded.

- Fast and Furious Guns Used in Infamous Massacre
Mexican military reports show that at least three guns from Fast and Furious were used in the Salvarcar massacre in 2010. A total of 16 people died in that incident, most of them teens.

- 57 Previously Unidentified Weapons Surface
Univision cross-referenced the serial numbers off guns used in Fast and Furious against guns seized in Mexico. Nearly 100 of those weapons were used in crimes, and 57 of them were not mentioned in an investigation carried out by the U.S. Congress.

The hits just keep comin'.

TJDave
10-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Univision must be owned by Murdoch...or maybe his next door neighbor? Yeah, that's the ticket...

Hardly. Univision is owned by an Israeli who happens to be an Obama supporter.

But you probably knew that, right? ;)

NJ Stinks
10-01-2012, 02:13 AM
"Deal with?" :lol:

Based on your number of posts about it, you do appear to be somewhat bothered because Obama is such a big favorite wth the bookies. Not stark-raving mad about it, of course. :)

Anyway, I agree with you about how it's fun to debate and blow off steam but in no way a life-changing kind of thing.

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Based on your number of posts about it, you do appear to be somewhat bothered because Obama is such a big favorite wth the bookies. Not stark-raving mad about it, of course. :)

Anyway, I agree with you about how it's fun to debate and blow off steam but in no way a life-changing kind of thing.Not bothered. Just trying to understand.

Look, the books set the line based on the action they are taking. Obviously, they have been taking LOTS of action on Obama.

The actual polls in the US paint a closer picture than the betting lines. That's also something that makes it a little difficult to reconcile.

davew
10-08-2023, 01:38 AM
only 0bama and his idiots could think this would outlaw guns .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtAXCTfDHYU

boxcar
10-08-2023, 08:32 AM

Why would any terrorist attack us when they have an ally in the White House?