PDA

View Full Version : Our women are better than your women~!

Tom
09-28-2012, 03:19 PM
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2012/09/michele-bachmann-effect-curiosity-finds-streambed-mars/57369/

Put simply, the "Michele Bachmann Effect" stipulates that Republican women are usually pretty and Democrat women are usually ugly.

You want proof? :lol::lol:

mostpost
09-28-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2012/09/michele-bachmann-effect-curiosity-finds-streambed-mars/57369/

You want proof? :lol::lol:
Here's a beauty from the Republican side for you.

mostpost
09-28-2012, 04:16 PM
A more true to life portrait of Nancy Pelosi. She is seventy two years old you know, and has more intelligence and political acumen than Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and any three Republican women combined.

johnhannibalsmith
09-28-2012, 04:20 PM
A more true to life portrait of Nancy Pelosi. She is seventy two years old you know, and has more intelligence and political acumen than Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and any three Republican women combined.

I still say she's fugly.

ElKabong
09-28-2012, 08:05 PM
I still say she's fugly.

Yeah but didn't she steer a fortune towards her husband's business / pocketbook. I guess she has the sleaze factor going for her.

I can just hear Mr Pelosi-whatever singing in the shower...
"IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUUUR LIFE,
BETTER MAKE AN UGLY WOMAN YOUR WIFE
IF YOU WANT MY PERSONAL PONIT OF VIEW
GET AN UGLY GURL TO MAR-RY YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

thaskalos
09-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Since I myself have never been mistaken for Brad Pitt...I hesitate to offer an opinion on this matter.

fast4522
09-28-2012, 08:17 PM
I prefer to post one who is still nice.

johnhannibalsmith
09-28-2012, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

One of the all-time greatest songs.

bigmack
09-28-2012, 09:10 PM
As a semi-openly gay man, I don't think of women in terms of beauty, but I WILL SAY that I find these three men of Congress positively REVOLTING and they just happen to be D.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/TriadofUgly.jpg

BlueShoe
09-28-2012, 11:37 PM
Fall down and hit your head again, eh Mosty? How long did you lie out in the hot sun before you came to and went inside?

Actor
09-29-2012, 03:35 AM
The physical attractiveness gene is not on the same chromosome as the politics gene.

Rookies
09-29-2012, 07:06 AM
Since I myself have never been mistaken for Brad Pitt...I hesitate to offer an opinion on this matter.

Ding, ding, ding...:lol:

My former Super ( about 42)... she said yesterday about moi...

"VERY well aged... and seasoned..."

This is what happens as you head towards the finish line Thask...
you become like a fine steak... ready for searing...:lol:

I prefer the Chairman...

But now the days grow short
Im in the autumn of the year
And now I think of my life as vintage wine
from fine old kegs
from the brim to the dregs
And it poured sweet and clear
It was a very good year

Tom
09-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Hey Mac, weren't those three in one of the Harry Potter movies?
Or was it Lord of the Rings?

ArlJim78
09-29-2012, 02:08 PM
your claim about her intelligence is a real knee slapper. Pelosi is a dim bulb compared to Bachmann. maybe you can regale us with a few examples from Pelosi's collection wise adages.

johnhannibalsmith
09-29-2012, 02:18 PM
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Pelosi

Tom
09-29-2012, 02:26 PM
your claim about her intelligence is a real knee slapper. Pelosi is a dim bulb compared to Bachmann. maybe you can regale us with a few examples from Pelosi's collection wise adages.

It's all in perspective. To mostie, she IS an intelligent, superior being!

fast4522
09-29-2012, 03:13 PM
It's all in perspective. To mostie, she IS an intelligent, superior being!

Right, you don't know where she is coming from, but you know for sure that she will need a rocket ship to get back. A seventy plus hag telling us that they had to vote it in to find out exactly what was in it.

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2012, 07:50 PM
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

PelosiWHOMP!

Which reminds me...one of my favorite vids of all time, which I trot out at any opportunity:

Cwqh4wQPoQk

Tom
09-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Never get tired of that video - what a group of collective losers the dems are.