PDA

View Full Version : Obama Lies, Stevens Died

Frank DeMartini
09-28-2012, 01:54 PM
This is an article about the Obama Administration's out and out lies regarding the Libyan incident. Maybe this is the event that will cause him to lose. What do you think?

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2...-stevens-died/ (http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2012/09/obama-lies-stevens-died/)

Dave Schwartz
09-28-2012, 02:11 PM
I think that Obama for another 4 years is a done deal and so do the bookmakers of the world, to the tune of 1:4. They are not likely THAT far wrong.

A. Pineda
09-28-2012, 09:18 PM
This is an article about the Obama Administration's out and out lies regarding the Libyan incident. Maybe this is the event that will cause him to lose. What do you think http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2...-stevens-died/ (http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2012/09/obama-lies-stevens-died/)

Or, maybe it's a non-event. Lies or conjecture? What else does Frank have to say?

"If it cannot be proven, then it is just conjecture."

Frank DeMartini 9/28/12

lamboguy
09-28-2012, 09:48 PM
this is sicko

ElKabong
09-28-2012, 11:59 PM
I think that Obama for another 4 years is a done deal and so do the bookmakers of the world, to the tune of 1:4. They are not likely THAT far wrong.

Buster Douglass was what? 78-1?

Look, the debates haven't even begun. Lot of things have to play out.

Stillriledup
09-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Buster Douglass was what? 78-1?

Look, the debates haven't even begun. Lot of things have to play out.

Its unlikely that Romney will 'win' the debates, especially if one of the topics of discussion is why airplane windows can't open.

Stillriledup
09-29-2012, 03:21 AM
This is an article about the Obama Administration's out and out lies regarding the Libyan incident. Maybe this is the event that will cause him to lose. What do you think?

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2...-stevens-died/ (http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2012/09/obama-lies-stevens-died/)

Do you think its a coincidence that a 'negative' article about Obama is on a website with the word republican in it?

Its probably a coincidence is what i'm guessing.

ElKabong
09-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Do you think its a coincidence that a 'negative' article about Obama is on a website with the word republican in it?

Its probably a coincidence is what i'm guessing.

Do you think it's a coincidence that you ignored the content? As in debating facts or findings?

Dahoss9698
09-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Do you think it's a coincidence that you ignored the content? As in debating facts or findings?
Not for nothing, but it's not as though the OP debates anything.

He puts up his links to get hits to his site and rarely if ever discusses anything.

Strangely enough...in the selections forum this kind of advertising is frowned upon. Here in bizarroworld it's applauded.

bigmack
09-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Strangely enough...in the selections forum this kind of advertising is frowned upon. Here in bizarroworld it's applauded.
Fair point but ain't it PA's cawl? Martini's been posting his column 'round these parts for, well, you know how long. 'Member you axed him who he liked in the Belmont? Another, good one. :ThmbUp:

In any event, it's a fairly innocuous thing, him posting his column. They rarely garner much mo than 7-8 posts and fade away.

As for generating traffic to his site, what's the possibility it augments by 5?

He posts his dealio, he hung with Brietbart, he's HOLLYWOOD, la tee da.

As the great Chick Hearn would say, No harm, no foul, no blood, no ambulance.

Peace out,

Leonard P. Martini

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsD/4428-14172.jpg

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Here in bizarroworld it's applauded.Applauded? Where? Not by me...

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2012, 07:39 PM
And by the way, there are still folks like Valento and others who post in the selections section solely to drive people to their site...

Dahoss9698
09-29-2012, 08:07 PM
And by the way, there are still folks like Valento and others who post in the selections section solely to drive people to their site...
And you always go after them for it. I must have missed you mentioning it in this case.

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2012, 08:28 PM
If anyone with a liberal blog would like to start promoting it here, be my guest. I have no problem granting equal time.

And the reason I go after Valento is because he requires people to give him an email-address in order to view his picks (this hasn't always been the case).

I don't note any such requirement to read this guy's articles here in this thread...If I'm wrong, please correct me.

I have never had a problem with people promoting FREE sites...as long as they contribute SOMETHING in their post.

Tom
09-29-2012, 08:31 PM
It's not advertising when they give your the whole product for free.
I like reading his stuff, and Iwould like to read any liberal blog that might be out there. Anyone know any libs who can read and write? :rolleyes::lol:

Dahoss9698
09-30-2012, 12:03 AM
If anyone with a liberal blog would like to start promoting it here, be my guest. I have no problem granting equal time.

And the reason I go after Valento is because he requires people to give him an email-address in order to view his picks (this hasn't always been the case).

I don't note any such requirement to read this guy's articles here in this thread...If I'm wrong, please correct me.

I have never had a problem with people promoting FREE sites...as long as they contribute SOMETHING in their post.

You'd justify anything as long as it means disagreeing with me...and that's why I just laugh now when I post here.

Not too late to make that name change I suggested.

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2012, 01:31 AM
So stop posting.

It's not like you contribute anything these days except criticism and ball busting.

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2012, 01:50 AM
You'd justify anything as long as it means disagreeing with me...And I agreed with you just the other day on a post you made...such a short memory you have.

thaskalos
09-30-2012, 03:35 AM

Let me see if I understand you here Frank...

You say that you don't believe, and have NEVER believed, that president George W. Bush lied to us about the war with Iraq. And you follow this up by saying that if these claims made now against the Obama Administration are "backed by firm evidence"...then a great injustice has been perpetrated against the American people.

Which leads me to the question:

Haven't you seen enough "firm evidence" to make you question your belief that Bush didn't lie to us about going to war against Iraq? Hasn't enough evidence been unearthed which has proven conclusively that Iraq had nothing to do with Sept. 11th...and also that they didn't possess "weapons of mass destruction" -- which were, after all, the two main reasons given for our invasion of Iraq?

Why have you conveniently closed your eyes to this overwhelming evidence...and yet, you are now eagerly anticipating the emergence of new "firm evidence" with which to condemn the Obama Administration?

Isn't an "injustice" equally disturbing...whether it's perpetrated against us by Obama OR Bush?

rastajenk
09-30-2012, 06:02 AM
They never claimed Iraq was behind 9/11. Never. They did claim that Iraq supported terrorism, which cannot be denied. And Hussein had used WMD's in the past, there was plenty of evidence he was working on 'nucular' capabilities.

ArlJim78
09-30-2012, 07:45 AM
no thaskalos we didn't see the firm evidence about Bush lying to go to war with Iraq and never was it about 9/11. refresh our memory on Bush's lies. it was a questionable decision, I agree with that, and can well understand why people would oppose it. Bush was many things, a mediocre president at best, but his administration did not blatantly lie the current regime. the Benghazi attack, security lapse, subsequent cover-up of the underlying policy failure, deflection, and submissive tone vis-a-vis the youtube video is beyond anything I've seen in my lifetime. large parts of our government are now co-opted by and submissive to the Muslim brotherhood.

fast4522
09-30-2012, 08:09 AM
He is from Chicago, nothing that you say will mean anything to him.

Tom
09-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Haven't you seen enough "firm evidence" to make you question your belief that Bush didn't lie to us about going to war against Iraq? Hasn't enough evidence been unearthed which has proven conclusively that Iraq had nothing to do with Sept. 11th...and also that they didn't possess "weapons of mass destruction" -- which were, after all, the two main reasons given for our invasion of Iraq?

Why have you conveniently closed your eyes to this overwhelming evidence...and yet, you are now eagerly anticipating the emergence of new "firm evidence" with which to condemn the Obama Administration?

Post 18

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1343052#post1343052

Tom
09-30-2012, 10:18 AM
The brutal murder of our people, who were grossly unprotected, by a group the president told were dead, and STILL no FBI on the scene.

Officials have openly lied to the American people, and Obozo still ignores everything.

Dahoss9698
09-30-2012, 10:38 AM
So stop posting.

It's not like you contribute anything these days except criticism and ball busting.
Sounds like a plan.

Angrywhitemanadvantage.com. Have to admit...it has a ring to it.

ArlJim78
09-30-2012, 11:07 AM
if you were at all informed dahoss you'd be angry too, and maybe you'd have something to add other than ad hominems or shallow sarcastic quips.

Tom
09-30-2012, 02:38 PM
That is his essence.
He goes no deeper than that.

elysiantraveller
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
You say that you don't believe, and have NEVER believed, that president George W. Bush lied to us about the war with Iraq. And you follow this up by saying that if these claims made now against the Obama Administration are "backed by firm evidence"...then a great injustice has been perpetrated against the American people.

Isn't an "injustice" equally disturbing...whether it's perpetrated against us by Obama OR Bush?

Good point. I don't ever read any of this guy's stuff but thats a fair point.

To be fair to Bush though I don't think he purposely lied. Here is a list of some of the intelligence agencies that thought he had WMD:

CIA (US)
NSA (US)
Mossad (Isreal)
KGB (Russia)
MI6 (UK)
DRM (France)
MSS (China)

The list goes on and on... I understand it was a egregious but I don't think he blatantly lied.