Chris Longshot
09-28-2012, 01:56 PM
CALDER 4

:6: WIKI WIKI

:6: won paid $44.80

lamboguy
09-28-2012, 03:12 PM
:6: won paid $44.80
that sort of sets things up good for the day!!

you can find them like no other

racingfan378
09-28-2012, 03:13 PM
why even post that at 150pm when the damn horses broke out of the gate at 150pm according to the equibase chart?! Post your picks in a timely fashion and NOT when the field is loading if you ever want a true following!

:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

HoofedInTheChest
09-28-2012, 03:42 PM
why even post that at 150pm when the damn horses broke out of the gate at 150pm according to the equibase chart?! Post your picks in a timely fashion and NOT when the field is loading if you ever want a true following!

:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:
How about doing your own homework instead of leaching off other people's picks. Whatever the reason Chris has for posting at that time is his prerogative, the day you can post as many bombers as he has is the day you can chime in.

Nice hit Chris!

racingfan378
09-28-2012, 03:48 PM
""How about doing your own homework instead of leaching off other people's picks. Whatever the reason Chris has for posting at that time is his prerogative, the day you can post as many bombers as he has is the day you can chime in.""

Leaching my ass! He made his post for all to see at 150pm and thats when the horses took off at 1:50:55pm!

Anyone is free to post their selections on this site, so if someone is going to do that, do it in a timely fashion to get a proper pat on the back.

That's like a supermodel walking in, taking off all their clothes, getting us hot and bothered and then BAM! The window of opportunity closes and we cant get in. Pun Intended!!

Oh and PS, this is a web board and he made a post, I read it, I gave my response. When that is considered leaching, then let me know when they update that term in the dictionary.

I have nothing else to say to you "hoofed"

Chris:
No offense to you, but as a horseplayer, it's great you can pick a longshot winner(s) and I can fully understand waiting to get some solid odds behind your pick. However I hope you can see from my point of view that when someone post a selection, right before the race goes off, it's not the same thing as seeing it mins before the race.

lamboguy
09-28-2012, 04:26 PM
""How about doing your own homework instead of leaching off other people's picks. Whatever the reason Chris has for posting at that time is his prerogative, the day you can post as many bombers as he has is the day you can chime in.""

Leaching my ass! He made his post for all to see at 150pm and thats when the horses took off at 1:50:55pm!

Anyone is free to post their selections on this site, so if someone is going to do that, do it in a timely fashion to get a proper pat on the back.

That's like a supermodel walking in, taking off all their clothes, getting us hot and bothered and then BAM! The window of opportunity closes and we cant get in. Pun Intended!!

Oh and PS, this is a web board and he made a post, I read it, I gave my response. When that is considered leaching, then let me know when they update that term in the dictionary.

I have nothing else to say to you "hoofed"

Chris:
No offense to you, but as a horseplayer, it's great you can pick a longshot winner(s) and I can fully understand waiting to get some solid odds behind your pick. However I hope you can see from my point of view that when someone post a selection, right before the race goes off, it's not the same thing as seeing it mins before the race.
man, who cares? life is to damn short to get yourself stressed out over a guy that puts up his picks right at post. think about it, you are getting upset over nothing.

personally i love to watch this guy find big priced horses. i watched him last summer rattle off bomb after bomb at 6 different tracks at once. my eyebaslls were spinning watching those picks and seeing the races win. after he hit 4 of them, i tagged along for short money and caught a $77 winner and a $96 winner within 2 minutes of each other. he hit 2 tv screens simultaneanously.

the guy has talent, i respect him.

longshotwhisperer
09-28-2012, 04:52 PM
What The Hay, Chris has posted full card longshot picks on other venues long before the first bugle blew. What ever his reason (maybe validation) he still get's the job done. Unlike, my wife who infatically states "#10 is going to win" after the horses have left the gate and of course the winner is #10. Now imagine, if TIME MACHINES truly existed you wouldn't be able to say enough about Chris's prognostic picks. Of course, you'd also have all the exacta's, trifecta's, superfecta's, pick 3-9. LOL.

HoofedInTheChest
09-28-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't see the difference between posting 10 minutes before or while the gate is being loaded. The bottom line is he made the pick before they broke, end of story.

It was his first post of the day, for all we know he had enough time to type out the post before they broke. If he was posting late to hold some value than good for him, he did the work so he deserves the dough. Your taking a dump on a guy that has posted a sh*tload of bombers in the past, most of the time long before the races have gone off.

The only reason i can see you getting all bent out of shape is because you didn't have time to get the bet in, am i right? If that's not the case than your just being anal retentive, somehow i believe the latter.

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Turfway R-9
:4: & :11: Lebron been fairly hot lately, both with early speed.

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Turfway R-9
:4: & :11: Lebron been fairly hot lately, both with early speed.

:4: wins $16.80. Chris you out there?

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:10 PM
CT 8
:8:

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:12 PM
REM 7
:2:

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:37 PM
CT 8
:5:

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Remington 8
:4:

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Remington 8
:4:

:4: was 2nd

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:56 PM
REM 7
:2:

:2: was 3rd

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 10:57 PM
CT 8
:5:
:5: was 2nd

rubicon55
09-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Remington 9
:7: & :10:

Chris Longshot
09-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Wow this thread really went into an entirely different direction! :faint:

Thanks for the kind words fellas!

As far as racingfan, if you must know, wasn't even planning on posting at all today.

Was bored, flipped on Twinspires real quick, checked out a few of the tracks running at the time, saw the race at Calder, saw an opportunity, wanted to share it on PACE, just so happen they were getting ready to go in the gate as I posted it. That was really the crux of it. Figured no one would probably see it but felt strongly about it. Hell barely got the bet in myself. :lol:

Love your passion though, don't worry there be more longshots, great thing about racing! But they will be closer to post time, because like some others have said, odds is very important, even with longshots, 1 or 2 MTP is where all the action happens!

Till tomorrow fellas!

:sleeping: