PDA

View Full Version : Does Oklahoma have a problem with Dickie Dutrow?

jk3521
09-28-2012, 09:52 AM
I see a horse trained in New York by Dutrow ,Willy Beamin is entered in the Oklahoma Derby and being listed as trained by William Cesare. Dutrow has shipped horses to California in the past for stakes races where he was listed as trainer and to other eastern states. Is he not allowed to enter horses there for some reason?

OTM Al
09-28-2012, 10:54 AM
I see a horse trained in New York by Dutrow ,Willy Beamin is entered in the Oklahoma Derby and being listed as trained by William Cesare. Dutrow has shipped horses to California in the past for stakes races where he was listed as trainer and to other eastern states. Is he not allowed to enter horses there for some reason?

Likely doesn't have a license there and isn't going to bother trying to get one.

lamboguy
09-28-2012, 11:01 AM
he drew bad too for the race.

i love CALL TO SERVE in that race

maddog42
09-29-2012, 10:59 AM
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/ray-s-paddock/not-welcome-at-remington-dutrow-horse-changes-hands-for-oklahoma-derby/

According to this article he is not welcome. They allow all sorts of drug-addled
lying cheating scum to train at RP. Seems unfair to me.

cj
09-29-2012, 11:37 AM
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/ray-s-paddock/not-welcome-at-remington-dutrow-horse-changes-hands-for-oklahoma-derby/

According to this article he is not welcome. They allow all sorts of drug-addled

Which ones would they be?

maddog42
09-29-2012, 12:27 PM
A couple months back I started asking trainer friends about the Frog Juice (prompted by the post here at PA)and Paulick report. One of them assured me that RP was more interested in making money than testing (and suspending) trainers. I do not wish to name names. Most of my assertions would only be a step above gossip. This trainer didn't think the frog juice was widespread, but other drugs were. There are plenty of documented cases of trainer violations to prove my case.

jk3521
09-29-2012, 12:31 PM

I knew there was a story behind the trainer change.

cj
09-29-2012, 01:31 PM
A couple months back I started asking trainer friends about the Frog Juice (prompted by the post here at PA)and Paulick report. One of them assured me that RP was more interested in making money than testing (and suspending) trainers. I do not wish to name names. Most of my assertions would only be a step above gossip. This trainer didn't think the frog juice was widespread, but other drugs were. There are plenty of documented cases of trainer violations to prove my case.

I was just curious, I don't follow Remington much even though it is our "home" track. Nobody bets there. I can't say the above would surprise me. I was just wondering if there are any "supertrainers" here.