PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Cooper - 3rd nite in a row

ElKabong
09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
....bending over the Obama administration for the way Libya has been handled pre & post attack.

No more kissing Obo's behind, they're taking it to this administration with facts and sticking to the lack of leadership and responsibility taken

Tom
09-26-2012, 08:15 PM
CNN's greed must be overtaking their bias.

boxcar
09-26-2012, 08:23 PM
CNN's greed must be overtaking their bias.

:lol: :lol: Exactly! It's the ratings, stupid. :lol:

Boxcar

bigmack
09-26-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm actually starting to find 'An' or Anderson, if you will, quite attractive.

If I didn't have what doctors call "very active glands" for women, I'd be all over him.

johnhannibalsmith
09-26-2012, 08:45 PM
If I didn't have what doctors call "very active glands" for women, I'd be all over him.

You may be in the free and clear.

78D8WqtFen8

Dahoss9698
09-26-2012, 09:59 PM
This elkabong sure does like talking about people getting bent over. In a room full of mostly guys nonetheless.

Hmmm...

Tom
09-26-2012, 10:36 PM
You seem to be more than casually interested.

Dahoss9698
09-26-2012, 10:55 PM
You seem to be more than casually interested.
So cute watching you try and stand up for your buddies. You make no sense, but the effort is there and I'm sure it's appreciated.

Maybe one day they'll even let you sit at the cool kids table.

Have to say though...for someone so irrelevant you sure do waste a lot of time on me. what does that say about you?

ElKabong
09-26-2012, 11:37 PM
This elkabong sure does like talking about people getting bent over. In a room full of mostly guys nonetheless.

Hmmm...

I guess you never played football. "Bent over" is a common phrase to describe a thorough ass whipping. In your world I guess it's a more literal term. Whatever context makes you feel at home, go for it.

Meanwhile, Cooper and Erin B are calling this a "cover up". BOHICA, Obie

Tom
09-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

PhantomOnTour
09-27-2012, 10:35 AM
I guess you never played football. "Bent over" is a common phrase to describe a thorough ass whipping. In your world I guess it's a more literal term. Whatever context makes you feel at home, go for it.

You used the term "bent over" because Cooper is gay.

In the Big Balls thread you mention Cooper bending over Obama.
By my count that's two bent overs and one big balls when you talk about Anderson Cooper....hmmmmm.....Freudian slip?

Dahoss9698
09-27-2012, 10:48 AM

Oh...so it's a football thing?

Weird, I played football for 7 years and never heard that. Guess I wasn't playing with the right people, huh?

Tom
09-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Lingerie league?

ElKabong
09-27-2012, 09:30 PM
You used the term "bent over" because Cooper is gay.

In the Big Balls thread you mention Cooper bending over Obama.
By my count that's two bent overs and one big balls when you talk about Anderson Cooper....hmmmmm.....Freudian slip?

Nah...I call em like I see em

I had no idea Cooper was a pillowbiter. I have no accurate gauge for those types.

Tonite I only caught a few minutes of his and Erin's shows....They're still bending ov...., er, uh, knocking the white house for the cover up

bigmack
09-27-2012, 10:37 PM
It's now been PROVEN Susan Rice LIED on 5 Sunday news programs. We're talking about a clear cut cover up, that within 24 hours, they knew it was a terrorist act. And yet they sent out lying sycophants to help a pathetic campaigner in chief.

Anyone want 'in' on the FACT Rice lied?

How many news outlets are on this story?

What a joke these 'journalists' are.

Tom
09-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Still FBI on scene.

This one is getting whitewashed until after the election.
Obama said Al Qeda was dead, remember, only a 100 or less left.

FOX news called it a terror in the first 24 hourts, and they even had a suspect's name. But seeing how he was RELEASED from GITMO, Carney and the boys not talking about that.

If Obama had been in office on 9/11/2001, we would have apologized and blamed in on Air Traffic Controllers.

ElKabong
09-27-2012, 11:21 PM
I was talking to one of my suppliers reps from Canada today, she was going on and on about how it was a shame a film could be responsible for four deaths. I sent her two links (one from Australia, one from the US) lambasting the white house for a cover up.....she replied "why the propaganda"?

I tried to explain it was a defensive move by the administration- to which she said "the cover up is always more embarassing than a foul up"

someone should alert Obama of this fact

bigmack
09-27-2012, 11:26 PM
It's official. CNN is culling it Benghazigate. :jump:

May I also interject, I may start watching CnNNn. This Erin Burnett is a snappy lil' number.

Soon to wed I see. Rots o' ruck, I say.

http://www.erinburnett.info/images/erin_burnett_inset_index.jpg

lsbets
09-27-2012, 11:41 PM
This Erin Burnett is a snappy lil' number.

I'm guessing you don't have HD. It's not kind to a lot of women on TV.

bigmack
09-27-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm guessing you don't have HD. It's not kind to a lot of women on TV.
I do, but perhaps it's the packaging this eve. That purple silk ensemble seems fetching. Other than that, I've never seen much of her.

In any event, so I'm clear... CNN has the details of the Ambassadors journal as well as OBVIOUSLY the State Dept. Now, the Intelligence Committee has YET to be supplied with his journal? How intelligent can an intelligence committee be, if people WITHHOLD information? Why the cover-up?

y0YuTQdwjkQ

bigmack
09-28-2012, 05:19 PM
A FULL BLOWN political cover-up and people are blowing gaskets over car elevators?

SCORES of officials LYING. Lying to the families of 4 dead. And thaskalos is OUT of his MIND over 47%?

Is this The Twilight Zone?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/USnowsaysBenghaziattackwasdeliberateandorganized-Reuters.png

ma6pMrMOIQ8

She says FBI investigation: (Translation. Go out there and tell them we're looking into it. We need to delay this until after Nov. 6. FBI hasen't even landed on ground YET.)

Intelligence just said YESTERDAY they knew within 24 hours it went down EXACTLY the way they're NOW saying.

She says, spontaneous. NOT premeditated???

They sent out a liar to cover-up a politically embarrassing story.

ElKabong
09-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Susan Rice needs to be fired over this. What an embarrassment she is.

Following her firing, an investigation upwards needs to take place. Did someone instruct her to lie? Who??

woodtoo
09-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Look out for the bus Susan,the bus Susan the bu.......!!!!

ElKabong
09-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Susan Rice needs to be fired over this. What an embarrassment she is.

Following her firing, an investigation upwards needs to take place. Did someone instruct her to lie? Who??

Homeland Security Chairman has now called for the resignation of Susan Rice.

So now I hear Rice, our ambassador to the UN, didn't attend Netanyahu's speech.....WTF?

She has to go. But the real problem is up the chain & has to be investigated. This shit just isn't right

Stillriledup
09-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Nah...I call em like I see em

I had no idea Cooper was a pillowbiter. I have no accurate gauge for those types.

Tonite I only caught a few minutes of his and Erin's shows....They're still bending ov...., er, uh, knocking the white house for the cover up

So wait, you are a regular watcher of Anderson Cooper and you don't know he's gay? The whole world knows he's gay, he made a big announcement about it recently by coming out.

Rookies
09-29-2012, 06:58 AM
So wait, you are a regular watcher of Anderson Cooper and you don't know he's gay? The whole world knows he's gay, he made a big announcement about it recently by coming out.

Who needed Monsieur Vandy-built to make an announcement? :rolleyes:

Tom
09-29-2012, 10:45 AM

He is still trying to pass.....as a newsman. When does he come and reveal what he really is on that front? :rolleyes:

Historical perspective

Nixon lied and covered up
Clinton Lied and covered up
Obama lied and covered up.

He fits right in with two of the most disgusting POS president in our history.

ElKabong
09-29-2012, 12:08 PM

"Regular watcher"? No.

I usually tune in & flip around between FOX, CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg etc and see which has the most informative narrative. Whichever I think is most interesting and unbiased, I stick with them

Keep in mind Stillriledup, during baseball season I don't watch a much news till the games end.....The past 2 weeks I've been more in tune to the news side with the elections coming up. If his "coming out" was recent chances are I wouldn't have heard (nor cared)

So no, I didn't know Cooper was gay, and don't really care..... And fwiw, I agree with bigmack on Erin ..... She's hot. Not Liz Claman hot, but hot nonetheless.

Dahoss9698
09-29-2012, 12:55 PM
So no, I didn't know Cooper was gay, and don't really care..... And fwiw, I agree with bigmack on Erin ..... She's hot. Not Liz Claman hot, but hot nonetheless.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good save.

bigmack
09-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Good save.
Ho, ho, ho. Good one. :ThmbUp: You really got him there.

Pray tell, how is it you know, he knew, AC swings gay?

What was the smoking gun?

ElKabong
09-29-2012, 05:57 PM
No shit. Who keeps up with the 'who's gay' stuff. Do they keep a scorecard or some shit?

PaceAdvantage
09-29-2012, 08:07 PM
She's hot. Not Liz Claman hot, but hot nonetheless.I think BM took me to task for mentioning Claman a while back...or maybe it was Gillian Anderson...one of those redheads anyway...

ElKabong
09-30-2012, 12:58 AM
saw a nude pic of Gillian 10 yrs ago or so....I'd take Liz over her any day

Nicole Kidman (pre surgeries) is my all time favorite redhead. Even better than Ann-Margaret. If Jill St John or Barbara Harris were natural Reds I might change my mind tho..

GameTheory
09-30-2012, 01:37 AM
saw a nude pic of Gillian 10 yrs ago or so....I'd take Liz over her any dayYou saw some fake pics, you mean...

ElKabong
09-30-2012, 01:41 AM
You saw some fake pics, you mean...

damn! don't tell me the one with her nekked smoking that cig was a fake :bang:

ElKabong
09-30-2012, 01:55 AM
hell, i just downloaded a nude scene of Gillian....Gimme Liz Claman

bigmack
09-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Good save.
I'm still wondering where you figured he knew AC was gay and how you incredulously rejected his claim of not knowing.

Could you give us an indication of how you deduced what you did?

Don't tell me you pulled it out of your ass?