PDA

View Full Version : No More Apologizing to Islam

cj's dad
09-25-2012, 02:30 PM
This guy hits a grand slam.

GCXHPKhRCVg

Hoofhearted
09-26-2012, 04:50 AM
This man (Pat Condell) is a proven bigot and Muslim-hater, having posted dozens of inflammatory diatribes on the Internet all with the same ol' theme -- mocking Islam, "throw Muslims out of Europe" etc etc.
So what he says can and should be ignored by everyone with a modicum of desire for world peace.

"Thow Muslims out of Europe". Here's a funny thing: Pat Condell is in fact Irish-born yet living in the U.K. Now if an anti-Irish racism was employed by the British government similar to Condell's own anti-Muslim racism, he -- Condell -- would be thrown out of Britain. Hypocrisy on his part -- or what !!!

As an Irish person, I am frankly ashamed of him.

ArlJim78
09-26-2012, 07:36 AM
Pat Condell is a lone voice of sanity. you don't achieve world peace through appeasement and there is no living peacefully with Muslims. in fact you would be alarmed if you knew what their vision of world peace is.

sammy the sage
09-26-2012, 07:47 AM
Pat Condell is a lone voice of sanity. you don't achieve world peace through appeasement and there is no living peacefully with Muslims. in fact you would be alarmed if you knew what their vision of world peace is.

and THAT's what ALWAYS been wrong w/the world...this KIND of thinking...

STERIOTYPING :bang:

woodtoo
09-26-2012, 10:36 AM
This is free speech,and he is entitled to it.Also he is not hiding his face nor his

name.Thou if he was found by a certain group he would have neither.

cj's dad
09-26-2012, 11:29 AM
This man (Pat Condell) is a proven bigot and Muslim-hater, having posted dozens of inflammatory diatribes on the Internet all with the same ol' theme -- mocking Islam, "throw Muslims out of Europe" etc etc.

You have proof he is a bigot or hater ?

So what he says can and should be ignored by everyone with a modicum of desire for world peace.

You mean like the Muslims who cut off people's heads, sodomize and then kill an American ambassador and others, send suicide bombers into crowded malls and bus stops, etc...

"Thow Muslims out of Europe". Here's a funny thing: Pat Condell is in fact Irish-born yet living in the U.K. Now if an anti-Irish racism was employed by the British government similar to Condell's own anti-Muslim racism, he -- Condell -- would be thrown out of Britain. Hypocrisy on his part -- or what !!!

His actions are not wreaking havoc in GB.

As an Irish person, I am frankly ashamed of him.

He has said what many feel, myself included.

Greyfox
09-26-2012, 11:37 AM
I hate to say it, but this guy Pat Condell is expressing sentiments that I've felt many times about radical Muslims.

Then I have to pinch myself and remember, that it is a minority of Muslims, perhaps 20 % or so, who are making the assinine demands that would take us back to the Dark Ages of the 7 th Century.

The majority of Muslims who have more peaceful approaches to living seem cowered by that vicious minority.
For instance, I'd prefer a moderate Imam speaking out towards the radicals just as Pat Condell has.
Unfortunately, that is likely not going to happen in my lifetime.

By the way, I'd like to see an American President who would stand up and tell the radical Muslims exactly what Pat Condell has said.
Obama is not the man to do that though.