PDA

View Full Version : Betting the Cards

DigitalDownsJoe
09-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Is this the time to jump on big before others really start to believe they are real?? That D has to be top 3 in the NFL right now.

DigitalDownsJoe
09-24-2012, 10:15 PM
They play a banged up Miami team at home next week. I think it is gonna be an execution. If it opens at 7 or less...I am gonna bet the house!

Maximillion
09-25-2012, 08:03 AM
They play a banged up Miami team at home next week. I think it is gonna be an execution. If it opens at 7 or less...I am gonna bet the house!

The NFC appears to be clearly stronger than the AFC atm.....I dont bet football but the Cards are rolling right now and I dont see it stopping vs. the Dolphins.

GL

Valuist
09-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Is this the time to jump on big before others really start to believe they are real?? That D has to be top 3 in the NFL right now.

Don't step in front of a runaway train. Either have to bet them or pass. Cannot go against them, at least for now.

Gapfire
09-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Don't step in front of a runaway train. Either have to bet them or pass. Cannot go against them, at least for now.

They were talking the same way about San Fran. Anything can happen in this league right now. I wouldn't unload too heavily on any team until the proper officiating returns.

Gapfire
09-25-2012, 11:01 AM

You can get them right now at -6.

Valuist
09-25-2012, 11:45 AM
They were talking the same way about San Fran. Anything can happen in this league right now. I wouldn't unload too heavily on any team until the proper officiating returns.

They were talking about San Fran being the best team in the NFL. But nobody had said the oddsmakers hadn't caught up to the Niners. They ARE being priced like an elite team. Arizona hasn't been priced like that. If they keep winning, they will. But it hasn't happened yet.

Gapfire
09-25-2012, 12:29 PM
They were talking about San Fran being the best team in the NFL. But nobody had said the oddsmakers hadn't caught up to the Niners. They ARE being priced like an elite team. Arizona hasn't been priced like that. If they keep winning, they will. But it hasn't happened yet.

I wasn't talking about oddsmakers. I was talking about the way poor officiating can destroy any bet. On the face of it, Arizona -6 looks like easy money but..

Robert Goren
09-26-2012, 10:15 AM
I am not ready to jump the card's bandwagon just yet. Defenses can look better than they are when they facing struggling offensive lines which what the cards have seen so far. 6 pts is lot to give when your team has trouble scoring. I rate the game as a pass.