PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Park- Sunday 9-23-2012

MitchS
09-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Well.... Had to make one last change to the sheets, lol. Imputing information on to the sheets was just too time consuming. I still use this powerful private information in creating the contenders for each individual race with the premium sheets but you no longer see those particular numerical values. Probably confusing to people anyway.

I've replaced it with my own personal odds / betting line for the contending horses in the race. This is actually the most useful / profitable information and the easiest to use for the newbie. Just make the bets at the odds / betting line recommendations.

Below is the explanation on the new sheet-

Numerical values- The number directly left of the horses name on the form cycle sheet is the odds / betting line. 2= 2/1 etc...This odds line has been personally created by me which would depend on individual race circumstances in handicapping each individual race. It is not computer generated. You'll want to stay close to only betting horses at these odds or greater. We must have value!

$ Designations- Experimental confidence level

$$$- Highest confidence level
$$- Medium confidence level
$- Lowest confidence level

-Color Coding- On the main sheet and recopied in the Form Cycle sheet-

Dark green- Highest win probability
Lite Green- Good win probability
Yellow- Caution horses- Could upset and or run a good in the money

I've uploaded the 2nd race at Belmont tomorrow at the website which should prove to be an interesting race.

Have a fun and profitable day at the track,
Mitch