PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Studs and Duds Week 3

DigitalDownsJoe
09-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Studs:

Alex Smith: facing a Minn team that has been torched through the air. Crabtree is playing well, and Vernon Davis is looking strong too. I expect around 290 3 td type of day.

Wes Welker: He has been held back for a couple weeks, and now with Hernandez out, teams will really try and take away Gronk(prob not with success) and I expect Welker to get a lot more looks. This is a big game and there has been a lot of talk about Welker this week. I think Brady finds that magic again. Prob a 8-10 catch day...

Michael Bush: Forte is down, and Bush will be hungry for some respect. He is big strong and fast and will carry the load against a suspect D line. 125 and a couple tds..

Duds:

Reggie Wayne: Jax will key in on him. He has had a great start to the season, and they will be looking for safety help to shut him down. Prob a mediocre day at best.

Cedric Benson: Seattle has a tough run D, and I dont see Rodgers doing anything but airing it out ond 2nd and 8/9. Would surprise me if he broke 60 yards.

Tony Gonzalez: SD D has been tough and he is coming off a good game. I dont see him improving off it.

Valuist
09-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Leshoure gets the start at RB for Detroit today. Torrey Smith not likely to play for Ravens due to a death in the family. Greg Jennings not likely to see significant action for Green Bay tomorrow night.