PDA

View Full Version : That's a Clown Question, Bro

Actor
09-22-2012, 02:53 AM
I don't know if this is true but my son claims the police raided Tommy Chong's home. When they asked him if there was any drug paraphernalia on the premises he answered "I'm Tommy Chong."

PhantomOnTour
09-22-2012, 02:56 AM
:lol:
Classic...you sure it wasn't, "I'm Tommy Chong, maaaaaaaaan." ?

Actor
09-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Classic...you sure it wasn't, "I'm Tommy Chong, maaaaaaaaan." ?Probably was.

bigmack
09-22-2012, 03:07 AM
7 months in Federal Prison for selling bongs and never having trouble with the law in his life? What a travesty.

Cool enough cat, Tommy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/TommyChongByPhilKonstantin.jpg/220px-TommyChongByPhilKonstantin.jpg

In 2003, Chong was targeted by two American investigations code-named Operation Pipe Dreams and Operation Headhunter, which sought out businesses selling drug paraphernalia, mostly bongs.

The estimated cost of Operation Pipe Dream was over $12 million and included the resources of 2,000 law enforcement officers

For pipes. :bang:

Tom
09-22-2012, 09:01 AM
He should have answered "Dave's not here!"

Dave Schwartz
09-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Geez... what'd I do now?

Tom
09-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Geez... what'd I do now?

N6wV7rAKMNE

Rookies
09-22-2012, 11:17 AM
7 months in Federal Prison for selling bongs and never having trouble with the law in his life? What a travesty.

Cool enough cat, Tommy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/TommyChongByPhilKonstantin.jpg/220px-TommyChongByPhilKonstantin.jpg

For pipes. :bang:

Goofy & idiotic!

Grab some personality, low hanging fruit, but leave the overlords high & dry to ply their trade. :ThmbDown:

Actor
09-22-2012, 05:05 PM

Cool enough cat, Tommy.

For pipes. :bang:Let me get this straight. Possession of a bong, which could be used to smoke tobacco, a legal activity, is illegal because it could also be used to smoke something else which is illegal. But possession of a firearm which could also be used in an illegal activity is protected by the Constitution. :bang:

That would make an interesting court case.

"Your honor the second amendment, by extension, protects my clients right to keep and bear a bong."

Lawyers have won cases with nuttier arguments.

What you need to do is keep gunpowder in the bong, then when the cops raid, it's a firearm. :lol:

Naw. The cops would say its a bomb. A bong bomb.

I'm on a roll. :lol:

Why is there a 'b' on the end of the word bomb? Wouldn't just 'bom' get the job done?

Tom
09-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Our government is a disgrace.
At every level.

Rookies
09-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I have a hookah, direct from Saudi Arabia and my BIL when he lived there. It used for Sheesah- a staple, cultural celebration in the Kingdom/ Middle East.

Of course... it could have other uses...:cool:

But, I could have had ICE bust me in exchange for 1 mill large and we could call it even and a day! :lol: