PDA

View Full Version : What about that "mole".

JustMissed
01-21-2004, 12:48 PM
I have always voted for republican presidents.

I made myself a promise that if I don't see Ken Lay in handcuffs by election day, I'm voting democratic because Bush/Ashcroft will have to go.

Anyway, I kinda like that John Edwards but he has this mole on his upper lip that really annoys me because I get to looking at that mole and forget to listen to what he is saying.

Just wondering if you can have those damn things removed.

If he gets rid of that mole, he might just have the total package to beat Bush/Ashcroft/Cheny.

Just my take,

JustMissed
:)

so.cal.fan
01-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Here's a humorous website for all the Democrats on PA.
Viewer discretion warning:
Repulicans may be offended.

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/8-12-03-ken-lay-bush-schwarzenegger.htm

JustMissed
01-21-2004, 02:39 PM
You know, I think that Ken Lay was at those energy meetings held in Dick Cheny's office, you know the ones where he won't let anyone look at the minutes.

Well, I hear now that the supreme court is going to rule on that secret meeting and I'll be damned if ole Dick Cheny didn't go duck hunting with one of the sc judges who says that wasn't a conflict of interest.

That's a hell of a note isn't it?

You know when I hear 'em say they're doing the people's business, I just chuckle and think yeah, they're doing "monkey business".

I bet ole Cheny and that judge were drinking together in that duck blind. Can you imagine that if that judge let a big fart fly and ole Dick got to laughing at him and told him he fightened all the ducks away. Can you imagine a judge ruling against his buddy after he cut a big fart sitting right next to him. I can't see it happening.

Just my take on it,

JustMissed

Derek2U
01-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Yeah I also find that Mole distracting. He should just p0P it like
some greenish wart or sumthin & maybe then he b better lookin. But no, if he did that the Repubeicans would spread a story that
he's gurlie gayish. So, thanks 2 them JE's gotta keep that mole
in front of the cameras. if i was runnin 4 PreS i'd wear Glam
outfits like Bowie once did Heels & Boa 2 ("oh Honey may i borrow
Ur stunning Pink Boa tonight?" )) hehe make that Tom DeLay
all buzzed up I bet .....

JustRalph
01-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by JustMissed
I have always voted for republican presidents.

I made myself a promise that if I don't see Ken Lay in handcuffs by election day, I'm voting democratic because Bush/Ashcroft will have to go. :)

with those plea deals from the Fastow's last week....that just might happen........

JustMissed
01-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Edwards has that mole, now Dean admits to warts:

Dean's quote:"Look, I'm not a perfect person. I have my warts. I sometimes say things that get me in trouble. I wear suits that are cheap. But I say what I think and I believe what I say, and I'm willing to say things that are not be popular but ordinary people know are right," he said. "In other words, I lead with my heart and not my head. That's the only chance we have against George Bush."

JustMissed