PDA

View Full Version : 100 Best Bets starting 9-17-12

KidCapper
09-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Somewhat like my maiden play thread, only this time I'm listing my best bets. Going to list 100 top plays and see if I can bang out a profit. Again I am just betting $2 Win Tickets. Today's picks before scratches:

Finger Lakes Race -3 The :4: . 29% trainer for the meet Baker ships this one in from Pid. Going from AW to dirt surface a 29% trainer move. Nice 4F workout Sept. 11th for this.

Kentucky Downs Race -6 The :2: . Jusr missed at Ellis last out and now ships over to the downs. Tied for the high last out Bris figure with an 81. Bug boy along for the ride.

Parx Race -5 The :3: . Solid 2nd 1st off the claim for LeBarron. Trainer hits at 20% 2nd off the claim today and this one drops a level in class for a 31% trainer angle. Nice workout Sept.15th for this.

Parx Race -6 The :7: . 3rd time off the layoff for a 20% trainer move. Cuts back to 7F for another 16% trainer angle. Highest last race Bris figure(90) and keeps the bug boy up.

Suffolk Race -5 The :7: . Another with the highest last out Bris figure. New trainer 1 for 2 with fresh horses in the barn. Davis stays for the ride today. The one to beat.

Thistledown Race -2 The :2: . 9-2 on the ML here. Cuts back to a sprint where he trhew his career best Bris figure. Has the speed to secure a rail run from this post. Catch if catch can.

Thistledown Race -5 The :4: . Ships in from a muddy Mountaineer speed and fade run. Trainer hits at 10% off the van. Double drops in class for an additional 10% angle. Fast track improves chances at 6-1.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

KidCapper
09-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Finger Lakes Race -3 The :4: . OFF THE BOARD

Kentucky Downs Race -6 The :2: . TRACK CANCEL

Parx Race -5 The :3: . SCRATCHED

Parx Race -6 The :7: . SCRATCHED

Suffolk Race -5 The :7: . OFF THE BOARD

Thistledown Race -2 The :2: . WINNER PAID $6.60

Thistledown Race -5 The :4: . OFF THE BOARD

A screwed up day with 2 scratches and Kentucky Downs not running. Left me with 4 plays. Day 1 totals:

4 PLAYS
$8 WAGERED
$6.60 RETURNED
NET-$1.20

Back with day 2 soon.

KidCapper
09-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Only a few I like for Tuesday. Picks made before scratches:

Fort Erie Race -5 The :6: . Ran her career best Bris figure (77) when trying the green for the 1st time last out. Sat right off the pace and just missed a neck. Has speed and the cutback for 7F should get the job done.

Finger Lakes Race -5 The :2: . 4-1 on the line here. Ran 4th as the favorite last out in last try at this level. Trainer hits at 11% right back off the loss as the chalk. This one beat the ML choice the last time they met July 14th. Makes amends today.

Mountaineer Race -2 The :8: . Ran a solid 2nd in the mud first out for this trainer. Bowerstock hits at 25% with 2nd time starters in the barn. Looks like the one at 5-1 on the line.

Presque Isle Race -5 The :7: . Last race a toss when very fractious at the gate. Ran race before the gates opened. 88 Bris figure 2 back puts this one right there. Drops in class today and has a bullet work coming in. 6-1 on the line.

ctownraces@bp
09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
A screwed up day with 2 scratches and Kentucky Downs not running. Left me with 4 plays. Day 1 totals:

4 PLAYS
$8 WAGERED
$6.60 RETURNED
NET-$1.20

Back with day 2 soon.

Kid your pick won race 3 at finger lakes

KidCapper
09-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Kid your pick won race 3 at finger lakes

I checked late last night after work. I must've brain-farted there. Thanks for catching that for me. I will re-total that in a second. :bang:

KidCapper
09-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks to ctownraces@bp for catching my mistake in my first recap. I posted a pick off the board that actually won. This game is hard enough without mistakes like that :bang: . Here is the corrected recap for day 1. Sorry.

Finger Lakes Race -3 The :4: . Winner paid $5.40

Kentucky Downs Race -6 The :2: . TRACK CANCEL

Parx Race -5 The :3: . SCRATCHED

Parx Race -6 The :7: . SCRATCHED

Suffolk Race -5 The :7: . OFF THE BOARD

Thistledown Race -2 The :2: . WINNER PAID $6.60

Thistledown Race -5 The :4: . OFF THE BOARD

4 PLAYS
$8 WAGERED
$12 RETURNED
NET+$4.00

Better start to the run now. Thx Ctown!

KidCapper
09-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Fort Erie Race -5 The :6: . FINISHED 2ND

Finger Lakes Race -5 The :2: . FINISHED 2ND

Mountaineer Race -2 The :8: . FINISHED 3RD

Presque Isle Race -5 The :7: . OFF THE BOARD

A close but no cigar day Tuesday. Totals:

4 PLAYS
$8 WAGERED
$0 RETURNED
NET -$8.00

TOTALS TO DATE:
8 PLAYS
$16 WAGERED
$12 RETURNED
NET -$4.00

WEDNESDAY PLAYS SOON

KidCapper
09-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Plays for Wednesday. Picks made before scratches:

Belmont Race -7 The :5: . Claimed last out by Servis who hits at 39% 1st off the claim. Drops slightly in class for a 28% angle. Has speed and a good jockey change today to Lezcano. Has speed to be heard from early.

Belmont Race -8 The :1: . 3rd time off the layoff for a 33% Dutrow move. Hits the claiming ranks for the 1st time an awesome 40% trainer angle. Should improve with the speed, the rail, and the cutback to 6F today.

Calder Race -3 The :1: . 3rd time off the shelf for low percentage outfit. 6-1 ML shot has the speed to lead these on the stretchout to the mile. Toss last with the bad start and the sloppy track. The price will be right today.

Delaware Race -6 The :10: . Saratoga shipper for Motion who hits at 18% off the van. Bumped at the break last out and with a clean break should give a good account of herself vs slightly lesser today. Nice workout Sept. 15th.

Hoosier Race -2 The :5: . 12% new trainer takes over on this KD shipper. 3rd time off the bench a 14% trainer move. Shortens up on the return to the dirt today vs slightly lesser foes.

Hoosier Race -4 The :3: . Stretches out to 7.5F for 24% trainer at the meet. Remains at the same level he ran 3rd in last out a 20% trainer angle. Stalking style should suit the race flow here.

Kentucky Downs Race -3 The :4: . 12-1 ML shot ran great vs better last out running a close up 4th despite a troubled trip. The drop in class for an 18% turf trainer a plus. Bombs Aways here?!?!

Laurel Race -4 The :2: . Taking a stab here at 6-1 on the ML. 3rd time off the layoff for a low percentage outfit I have never heard of. Troubled at the break last out and lost all chance. Has back races that would be competative here. Possible lone speed run with a clean break.