PDA

View Full Version : Ten Fun Facts About the Values Voter Summit

hcap
09-16-2012, 01:45 PM
I thought you guys were gonna concentrate on the economy?

"Values Voter Summit"
10 Fun Facts

http://ordinary-gentlemen.com/blog/2012/09/10-fun-facts-from-the-values-voter-summit/

1. By the tally I kept, the number of times I heard Main Floor Speakers not named Paul Ryan mention Barack Obama: 157. Number of times I heard Main Floor Speakers not named Paul Ryan mention Mitt Romney: 5.

2. Most of the votes for Democrats in Presidential elections come either from people on welfare, or people committing voter fraud. (Gary Bauer, American Values President)

3. The Obama administration has begun secretly plotting with the Organization for Islamic Cooperation. They have begun to “brainwash” FBI and other security agents to be receptive to the messages of Islam, so that Sharia law speech laws can be enforced unchallenged after Obama’s reelection. (Michele Bachmann, US Rep-MN)

....5. Planned Parenthood is an organization created for the purpose of killing off the white race. (Rep. Tim Huelskamp, US Rep-KS)

....7. The Obama administration is planning to make illegal all churches and synagogues, and put in jail any Americans that attend them. This will happen this January, “march at the latest.” (Kamal Saleem, Debunked Ex-Terrorist Impersonator)

8. Arizona Governor Jan Brewer was apparently told early on that politicians smile big all the time. So now when she talks about terrible tragedies like the brutal the murder of Robert Krentz or Chris Stevens, she does so with a beaming, 100 megawatt smile that looks like she’s about to break out in the giggles. It comes off looking very creepy. Seriously, her people need to sit her down and talk to her about this.

9. When Rand Paul opened the conference, he talked about the sanctity of human life, in regard to human fetuses, to thunderous, leap-out-of-your-chair applause. He continued to underline this philosophy by pivoting to the subject of war, where he said, “Truly great leaders are reluctant to go to war.” The crowd got pretty quiet on him after that.

10. The greatest challenge to our security and our Constitution we face in the 21st century is gay soldiers being able to marry. (Steven King, US Rep-Iowa)

horses4courses
09-16-2012, 02:04 PM
The GOP is really trying hard to appeal to the majority in this country.
Good luck with that........ :rolleyes:

hcap
09-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Worse than shooting themselves in the foot.

A joke among moderates. I guess it's a turn out the base election at this point. The undecideds are dwindling and creeping over to the Dems.

Saratoga_Mike
09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Worse than shooting themselves in the foot.

A joke among moderates. I guess it's a turn out the base election at this point. The undecideds are dwindling and creeping over to the Dems.

Yes and the Occupy Wall Street movement is perfectly representative of the Dem Party. Stop making foolish statements.

horses4courses
09-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Stop making foolish statements.

See post #1

hcap
09-16-2012, 02:28 PM
The Occupy movement did not hold a conference with congresspeople and the Dem VP nominee endorsing them.

This obviously is a call out to the troops pre election

False equivalency on your part and desperation on theirs

Saratoga_Mike
09-16-2012, 02:39 PM
The Occupy movement did not hold a conference with congresspeople and the Dem VP nominee endorsing them.

This obviously is a call out to the troops pre election

False equivalency on your part and desperation on theirs

Obama said he was "on their (OWS) side." That doesn't count? Anyway, this meeting/summit won't decide the outcome of the next election, so I don't really care

hcap
09-16-2012, 02:51 PM
That is very different than holding a gala affair and having Democratic notaries show up all day long blabbing total nonsense. It is one thing to express sentiments for a social moment another to have off the wall lunatics play the rethug dog whistle as loud and as dumb as possible.

You should care because things like this will help Obama win.

Ok, Mike, find me the equivalency with this idiot..

Little Ricky.

"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side, because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do"

0n5oa55EsmI

And now a word from our sponsor..........

The Value Voters Summit, is sponsored by FRC Action, the lobbying arm of the conservative Family Research Council

Saratoga_Mike
09-16-2012, 02:58 PM
I didn't even watch the video. I don't care.

Obama will most likely win for three reasons: (1) govt dependency, (2) the false narrative, and (3) likeability/empathy gap. I'll start a thread to explain all of this to you sometime. You make think of some other small reasons for his likely victory, but they're irrelevant. Don't worry, many are confused by why he will probably win again. I'm going to explain it to you...for free...but not today.

Tom
09-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Hedda, you are delusional...your really must be scared of losing this one. :lol:

hcap
09-16-2012, 03:50 PM
No. As Romney makes more of a fool of himself, the popular vote is going to fall in line with the electoral vote. I am beginning to think a repeat of the blow out for Obama circa 2008

NRFPTR (Not Ready For Prime Time Romney

Actor
09-16-2012, 04:33 PM
2. Most of the votes for Democrats in Presidential elections come either from people on welfare, or people committing voter fraud. (Gary Bauer, American Values President)That means that about half the population are either on welfare or commit voter fraud. :lol:

5. Planned Parenthood is an organization created for the purpose of killing off the white race. (Rep. Tim Huelskamp, US Rep-KS)And yet they are opposed to the government paying for contraception for the poor who, statistically, are more likely to be non-"white." I don't follow the logic here at all. :confused: Wait, my mistake was in assuming he was logical. :bang:

Adolph Hitler encouraged all Aryan women to have as many children as they could. Maybe Mr. Huelskamp should encourage white men to keep their white wives barefoot and pregnant for life.

Sieg heil

9. ... He continued to underline this philosophy by pivoting to the subject of war, where he said, “Truly great leaders are reluctant to go to war.” The crowd got pretty quiet on him after that.“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Tom
09-16-2012, 05:14 PM
The bottom 50% of the income earners pay only 2% of the total, so yes, most dems are either anchors or voter frauds!

Begs the question, would not we be better off cutting the bottom half loose and letting them fend for themselves rather than drain us? What benefits to they bring to the table?

TJDave
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Begs the question, would not we be better off cutting the bottom half loose and letting them fend for themselves rather than drain us?

No. It costs way more to build walls and moats. Even then, they'd just build higher ladders and learn to swim.

Actor
09-16-2012, 06:27 PM
The bottom 50% of the income earners pay only 2% of the total, so yes, most dems are either anchors or voter frauds!

Begs the question, would not we be better off cutting the bottom half loose and letting them fend for themselves rather than drain us? What benefits to they bring to the table?You are the master of oversimplification.

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2012, 06:44 PM
That is very different than holding a gala affair and having Democratic notaries show up all day long blabbing total nonsense.Is that anything like when Byrd kicked the bucket and all the high ranking Dems (including Obama) turned out to praise the former Klansman?

You mean like that kind of nonsense?

Tom
09-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Or do you mean the nonsense like when they booed God at the DNC crap-fest?

Tom
09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
You are the master of oversimplification.

I think it is no more of an over-simplification than the constant whining that the top 1% need to pay their fair share....when they pat FAR more than that.

We need the top 10% more than we need the bottom 50%.
Simple but true.

Actor
09-17-2012, 11:57 AM
No. It costs way more to build walls and moats. Even then, they'd just build higher ladders and learn to swim.And some of them are really good at wrestling alligators. :lol:

hcap
09-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Is that anything like when Byrd kicked the bucket and all the high ranking Dems (including Obama) turned out to praise the former Klansman?

You mean like that kind of nonsense?
Byrd renounced his KKK ties early

A: Well, it’s easy to state what has been my biggest mistake. The greatest mistake I ever made was joining the Ku Klux Klan. And I’ve said that many times. But one cannot erase what he has done. He can only change his ways and his thoughts. That was an albatross around my neck that I will always wear. You will read it in my obituary that I was a member of the Ku Klux Klan

Now lets see if Battywoman will renounce this

3. The Obama administration has begun secretly plotting with the Organization for Islamic Cooperation. They have begun to “brainwash” FBI and other security agents to be receptive to the messages of Islam, so that Sharia law speech laws can be enforced unchallenged after Obama’s reelection. (Michele Bachmann, US Rep-MN)

Or US REP King renounce this idiocy....

10. The greatest challenge to our security and our Constitution we face in the 21st century is gay soldiers being able to marry. (Steven King, US Rep-Iowa)

Actor
09-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Battywoman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actor
09-17-2012, 06:14 PM
I think it is no more of an over-simplification than the constant whining that the top 1% need to pay their fair share....when they pat FAR more than that.

We need the top 10% more than we need the bottom 50%.
Simple but true.I rest my case!

Tom
09-17-2012, 09:52 PM
You might as well, it looks pretty weak, could use a rest.

Tom
09-17-2012, 09:56 PM
To compare batty statements to the KKK is pretty lame.
Murder, terrorism, pick up truck and ropes around the neck....this is some serious horrendous stuff to just renounce, wouldn't you say?

"Sorry 'bout that, Mrs. Evers. My bad."

Saratoga_Mike
09-17-2012, 10:00 PM
I didn't even watch the video. I don't care.

Obama will most likely win for three reasons: (1) govt dependency, (2) the false narrative, and (3) likeability/empathy gap. I'll start a thread to explain all of this to you sometime. You make think of some other small reasons for his likely victory, but they're irrelevant. Don't worry, many are confused by why he will probably win again. I'm going to explain it to you...for free...but not today.

Thank you Mr. Romney...

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what,” the Republican presidential nominee says in a secretly recorded video from a fundraiser that was obtained by Mother Jones magazine from an unidentified person. It also was posted online by the Huffington Post.

“All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them,” Romney says on the video, adding that they “believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing.” Source: Bloomberg.com

PaceAdvantage
09-18-2012, 02:20 AM
Thank you Mr. Romney...

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what,” the Republican presidential nominee says in a secretly recorded video from a fundraiser that was obtained by Mother Jones magazine from an unidentified person. It also was posted online by the Huffington Post.

“All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them,” Romney says on the video, adding that they “believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing.” Source: Bloomberg.comSo you honestly believe that all those things he listed....gov't dependency...victims...entitled to health care, food, housing...you believe that Romney was applying each and every thing on that list to the ENTIRE 47% who are "with him (Obama)?"

Or is it possible that WITHIN the 47% who are "with him," there are those who are dependent on gov't, there are those who believe they are victims, there are those who feel they are entitled to health care, food, housing, etc.

Doesn't that make a little more sense? Or do you honestly believe Romney was saying that ALL 47% of the people who will be voting for Obama (including all the WEALTHY DEMOCRATS) feel, act, or exist in this way?

If so, then it's official. All critical thinking has gone out the window, both in the media and on this website.