PDA

View Full Version : The Racing Channel

shanta
01-21-2004, 08:46 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the results archive is still accessable on the Racing Channel. You have to have an account there now to access their toteboards but the archive is still available for use by all.
richie

andicap
01-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Do you need a minimum in your acct to access the toteboard. Why not put a token $20 in there -- bet $2 a week or so to keep it active, etc?

Hosshead
01-21-2004, 03:06 PM
I think Oneclickbetting requires a $50 minimum to get the tote .

trying2win
01-21-2004, 04:21 PM
--Now that the Racing Channel has cut off non-customers from using their toteboard, what is everybody else using as alternatives to get your racing info? I realize that if you're a member at another betting company that you'd have access to their toteboards. But, in my question above, I meant to direct it towards the PA members who don't use an online betting service.

Shanta--Yeah, I noticed that too that anyone can still access the results archive at the Racing Channel site. It's a helpful feature when you want to do some research on past results.

--I know there's still the freebie toteboards at www.brisnet.com and www.tsnhorse.com ...It seems kind of odd, that even though I'm not a member at www.ebetusa.com , I'm able to access for free, their online toteboard, scratch board, current results, archived results etc. So, I'm assuming anyone else can too.

Trying2win

shanta
01-21-2004, 05:53 PM
I do not use an online betting service. I get entries and results from Brisnet. I agree with what you said about being able to go back for results using the archives on Racing Channel.It has helped me many times. I do my wagering at the Meadowlands in Jersey.
richie