Florida +3
Arizona St. +3
Nebraska -23.5
Oklahoma St. -23.5
Kentucky -6.5
Auburn -16.5

ElKabong
09-15-2012, 03:07 PM
didn't see the play, but i saw/ read where oSu's QB left the field w/ a bad looking injury.....doesn't matter, they just broke 60+ points on the scoreboard w/ half a qtr left to play

PhantomOnTour
09-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Auburn just isn't very good. Life and death against UL Monroe, who beat Arkansas last week.
Come to think of it, Arky ain't too good either...program is basically leaderless.

Things will get real hot for Chizik if Auburn goes 0-3...haven't had an 0-3 start since 1950.

Years ago it was Brett Favre who made Curley Hallman, and fooled LSU into hiring him...oops.
Chizik is looking like a coach who was "made" by virtue of having a super stud QB.

Marshall Bennett
09-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I almost left the Auburn game off my list. Just thought maybe desperation might wake the tiger.

ElKabong
09-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Auburn just isn't very good. Life and death against UL Monroe, who beat Arkansas last week.
Come to think of it, Arky ain't too good either...program is basically leaderless.

Things will get real hot for Chizik if Auburn goes 0-3...haven't had an 0-3 start since 1950.

Years ago it was Brett Favre who made Curley Hallman, and fooled LSU into hiring him...oops.
Chizik is looking like a coach who was "made" by virtue of having a super stud QB.

Watched most of this game. If Chizz doesn't turn the team around, I bet they go after Todd Berry. Impressive team he has

cj
09-15-2012, 04:23 PM
didn't see the play, but i saw/ read where oSu's QB left the field w/ a bad looking injury.....doesn't matter, they just broke 60+ points on the scoreboard w/ half a qtr left to play

Dislocated kneecap. Walsh is every bit is good in my opinion, it was a close call who would start this season.

cj
09-15-2012, 04:23 PM

He sure wasn't much of a coach at Iowa St.