PDA

View Full Version : Every Year At This Time

Beachbabe
09-10-2012, 08:36 PM
I torture myself watching every documentary about 9/11. It's started already tonight with "Voices From Inside the Towers" on History2. I never want to forget how helpless, how scared, how sad I was on that day. No matter how many times I've seen these shows, I still feel overwhelmed with sadness, with anger, with deep admiration for all the responders who lost their lives on 9/11.

Tom
09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Dittos.
Never forget.
And....screw this "day of service" BS.

Ocala Mike
09-10-2012, 11:07 PM
I lost a good friend that day who was working for the NY State Tax Dept. on the 86th FL of 2 WTC. In fact, I trained him as a pari-mutuel examiner when we both worked at the track for NYS up until 1991. He got transferred to the WTC, and I got transferred to Hauppauge, LI, where I retired from in 1996.

RIP, Jerry (Jeremiah) Ahern.

HUSKER55
09-10-2012, 11:37 PM
HOW quickly people forget and sometimes I am amazed at how little people learned.

Hoofhearted
09-11-2012, 02:34 PM
I shall never forget that terrible day. ............. the tragic people jumping to their deaths; the superhuman bravery of those firefighters climbing the stairs in the knowledge they were going to their deaths.
May God rest them all. R.I.P

JustRalph
09-11-2012, 05:21 PM
In Egypt today a mob stormed the embassy and tore down the Stars and Stripes

They raised a flag of the Muslim Religion, whatever that is.

Shortly thereafter the U.S. embassy issued an apology letter to the mob :bang: :bang:

Tom
09-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Say WHAT??????

Tom
09-12-2012, 08:56 AM
The Religion of Peace strikes again.
Did the authorities step in, or did they sanction it?

Guess Muslims had no problem with Osama and his big jihadon, sitting there wanking his willy all day long. The little pig that he was. Mabey Islam sanctions that kind of behavior?

Obama just put Al Qeda in charge.
You can't fix stupid.

Tom
09-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Ooops.

Video and stills just released of the savage animal muslims desecrating the body of our ambassador.

A military response is demanded now.
I suggest a nuke in the center of the capital.
There will no great loss - just savages.

Obviously, a 9/11 event - does our current CNC have the BALLS our last one did. Oh, wait, he apologized.....guess he supports the actions.