PDA

View Full Version : Republican meets Obama, tries to crush him..

FantasticDan
09-09-2012, 06:44 PM
..in his loving embrace!! :lol: :kiss: :lol:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57509143-503544/obama-gets-an-unexpected-lift-by-pizza-shop-owner/

:ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't know what to think of that video.

First thought that comes to mind...the secret service CAN'T be that lax these days... :lol:

I mean, come on...the story says this guy only found out about Obama's visit 40 minutes prior, and that he "rushed from the golf course to meet the president."

Really? So I am to believe this was a totally unscripted meeting with only 40 minutes notice, and yet the Secret Service allows this guy to give the President of the United States a bear hug and lift him off the ground?

Sorry. On another thread I called myself a huge cynic, and that applies here as well.

Marshall Bennett
09-09-2012, 07:37 PM
His entire presidency has been one huge joke, so any stupid video of him doing anything wouldn't shock me.

Tom
09-09-2012, 08:13 PM
It was staged.
Even with a slime ball in that office, the SS would NEVER fail to protect him.
The lies from Obama continue to roll.

The SS would NOT let ANYONE that close.

Period.

JustRalph
09-09-2012, 11:41 PM
http://thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/biden-biker-chick.jpg

Big joe was whispering in some biker chicks ear today while Barry was getting hugged

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2012, 11:56 PM

Big joe was whispering in some biker chicks ear today while Barry was getting huggedNow how in the world did you resist starting a new "Name That Caption" thread with that in your possession!?!?!?!

FantasticDan
09-10-2012, 12:04 AM
http://gothamist.com/upload/2012/09/9912biden1.jpg

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Joe and Barack...truly men of the people...this changes everything!

FantasticDan
09-10-2012, 12:08 AM
It was staged.
Even with a slime ball in that office, the SS would NEVER fail to protect him.
The SS would NOT let ANYONE that close. Period.http://cdn.thefreshxpress.com/freshxp/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Bush-Obama-Hug-Friends.jpg

:lol:

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Looking back on the bear hug video, I don't even spot any secret service agents within camera view...that guy had to have been vetted to the hilt to be allowed to get away with that...I'm sure it was discussed before hand, although I'm not sure how team Obama would think seeing the President of the United States manhandled like that to be a good thing.

Another "man of the people" moment I suppose...

FantasticDan
09-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Looking back on the bear hug video, I don't even spot any secret service agents within camera view...that guy had to have been vetted to the hilt to be allowed to get away with that...I'm sure it was discussed before hand, although I'm not sure how team Obama would think seeing the President of the United States manhandled like that to be a good thing.An accurate assessment.. the pizza guy has actually set records for blood donation and has received commendations from the surgeon general and white house for his efforts. Obama praised this (along with the biceps) :blush: .

The guy said he cleared the hug in advance with the secret service, altho witnesses stated that agents looked "perturbed" when the hug escalated to a "lift". :jump:

NJ Stinks
09-10-2012, 12:46 AM
An accurate assessment.. the pizza guy has actually set records for blood donation and has received commendations from the surgeon general and white house for his efforts. Obama praised this (along with the biceps) :blush: .

The guy said he cleared the hug in advance with the secret service, altho witnesses stated that agents looked "perturbed" when the hug escalated to a "lift". :jump:

Come on, Dan, it just can't be possible for an entrepreneur to be happy about meeting Barack! :eek:

Greyfox
09-10-2012, 12:47 AM

Big joe was whispering in some biker chicks ear today while Barry was getting hugged

The eyes of the guy on the left and the facial expression of the dude on the far right are begging for captions as PA suggested.

By the way, is it Vice Presidential to get lap dances? :rolleyes:

dartman51
09-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Come on, Dan, it just can't be possible for an entrepreneur to be happy about meeting Barack! :eek:

Sure it can be possible, NJ, just like the 3 veterans at the diner in Portland, when Obama made an "UNSCHEDULED" stop. I'm sure they were even more happy when they discovered the the Obama team just happened to have their bios. Like, WOW!! what a coincidence. :eek:

JustRalph
09-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Now how in the world did you resist starting a new "Name That Caption" thread with that in your possession!?!?!?!

The guy on the right has a patch that says "ordained minister"

His face looks it huh?

pandy
09-10-2012, 11:11 PM
If this was not a set up, I don't see how anyone can be dumb enough to bear lift the President of the United States. Disrespectful and stupid.

lsbets
09-10-2012, 11:15 PM
It was a setup, the guy had met the President before and the visit was preplanned.

Anyone who does not think this was a set up is clueless. The secret service would never let that happen by accident.

bigmack
09-10-2012, 11:31 PM
What kind of meathead runs around hugging and picking up other dudes?

I normally like to rap with cats who own restaurants and while he seems like an amiable fellow, he needs to tone down the spirit.

JustRalph
09-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/80998.html

Tom
09-11-2012, 07:30 AM
If this was not a set up, I don't see how anyone can be dumb enough to bear lift the President of the United States. Disrespectful and stupid.

As disrespectful and stupid as a president PLANNING it to happen?
He has all the class of his wife.

hcap
09-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Not exactly much to get excited about. It is election season.

On the other hand.........

"The White House said the bird had been furnished by a contractor, and that officials had no idea that the turkey would be in the mess hall, or that the president would pick up the trophy turkey.

The Post quoted military sources as saying that a decorative turkey was a standard feature of holiday chow lines.

http://marc.perkel.com/images/bush_turkey.jpg

At least the pizza was mot plastic.
Unlike the 2 turkeys above :cool:

FantasticDan
09-11-2012, 11:21 AM
As disrespectful and stupid as a president PLANNING it to happen?
He has all the class of his wife.
*ring ring*

Hello, Pizza shop..

Greetings, this is Ahme.. I mean Mike from President Obama's staff..

Huh? Is this a joke?

No sir. We're informing you that President Obama will be in your area today campaigning and would like to stop into your shop..

No kidding? Wow, great!

Yes sir, it will be a brief stop, only for a few minutes. The President would like to congratulate you on your charitable efforts.

Awesome! Can't wait..

One other thing sir.. the President understands that you're a muscular fellow?

Beg pardon?

Muscular, sir.. you're a big strong guy. Pecs and such?

Um, I guess...

Excellent, sir. The President would like you to hug him multiple times.

Beg pardon?

Multiple hugs sir, culminating in a bear hug lift off the ground.

(silence)

Sir, are you there?

Um.. yes.. you want to me to bear hug the President and lift him up?

Yes sir, exactly. Hard, but not too hard. Can you do this?

Um.. I guess.. you sure this is okay?

Perfectly, sir. And try and act very excited while doing so.

This is so fu**ing strange. Okay..

Very good, sir. Oh, and when people ask you and your staff if this was all planned, please lie and say it wasn't.

Lie? And say what, that I just did it off the cuff?

Exactly sir, that you're just that type of guy. That it was a spontaneous moment.

Uh.. wow. Allright..

There are certain people that still won't buy it, whip-smart cynics and razor sharp a-holes who have our bullshit all figured out, but there's not much you can do about them.

Uh.. allright. I'll do my best..

We know you will, sir. Thank you for serving your president and your country.

Yeah.. you're welcome.. did I even have a choice?

No, sir. We remind you again not to squeeze too hard. You've seen the picture of the President riding his little girlie bike wearing his little girlie helmet? He's a bit of a wimp, you know.

Um.. no, I didn't know that.

Well he is. But he likes big muscle men, and honestly this was all his idea. To tell you the truth, we're all a little freaked out by it..

Uhh okay, look, I have customers backed up here, I have to go..

We understand sir. By the way, this has nothing to do with the plan, but his wife is an ugly no-class pig who vacations all the time and hates America.

What? Why are you telling me this?

So that one day the truth will come out. Tell your family and friends. Tell the world, sir! After the hug, of course..

Look, I said I have to go..

Goodbye sir, and thank you. Praise Allah..

WHAT??

I mean God Bless! God Bless you and these United States..

(click)

hcap
09-11-2012, 11:29 AM
:ThmbUp: :lol:

My guess is a whole bunch of modern day thugs from the New Black Panther party were doing the security. That's why the Secret Service guys were not worrying. As we all know they were put in charge of security when Obama was elected

Tom
09-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Pizza man: Is this a pick up or delivery? :rolleyes:

johnhannibalsmith
09-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Ahhh... the comedy is getting good...

:D

hcap
09-11-2012, 12:43 PM
The Pizza man speaks

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/bear-hugging-pizza-man-meeting-president--0

lsbets
09-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Dan, please say you pasted that from somewhere, because if you took the time to type that out, you have waaaayyy too much time on your hands. :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
09-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Dan, please say you pasted that from somewhere, because if you took the time to type that out, you have waaaayyy too much time on your hands. :rolleyes:I'm currently editing a book about Industrial/Occupational Psychology :sleeping: ; believe me, I enjoyed the distraction.. :)

ElKabong
09-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Ring, Ring

Hello, Pizza shop

Hi my name is Francis of the Obama administration, and I notice you voted for my man Obie in 2008. I was wondering if you could do us a solid next week on our visit to your shithole town

Only if you greedy bastards promise to not raise my taxes.

Who do you think you are? Ben Nelson? Listen, we're offering you 10 grand if you walk up to the dumbo looking guy and give him a hearty hand shake for a photo op? How about it?

Make it 25 grand and I'll hug the stupid sumbitch.

Deal. See you next week.