PDA

View Full Version : Opening Sunday 4-Pack

theguarantee
09-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Playing four horses at Belmont W/S today:

2) :5: Amethyst - Pletcher's starter in here is a very likely winner and Fully Living will probably take money considering the competition she's faced but this Bernardini filly could step up with the added ground...made a move along the rail in debut at Parx and last effort in mud should give some bottom.

6) :6: Dreaming of Cara - My favorite play of the day is here as I think Dreaming of Cara is the one horse here still improving. In the last she was flying home too late and while the move Hessonite made was super, it was also a very nice trip. Think the move to Belmont should suit her late running style and if Lep can save ground and get her going straight in the lane maybe she can get up with some help at a big price.

7) :2: Jane of All Trades - Feel like this is one of those horses everyone expects to be overbet and maybe for that reason we will get close to the morning line. Clearly improved on the turf in last and the traffic issues were profound. Didn't exactly explode once finally finding some room but should take to the stretch out and provided a cleaner trip today looms the one to beat for me.

8) :2: Minnie Punt - Maybe a sucker bet and maybe the last was the time for him (for second) but I think JV was going to try to get some better position early and he got pinballed all-around. Essentially just followed Lubash (and was blown past by) and beat Compliance Officer to the line...but with a cleaner break and a less wide run off the turn should be once again coming with a powerful run. Maybe Lubash can find some trouble and MP can turn the tables at a price.

Saints, Jets, Panthers, Cardinals, Steelers.

Good luck